BabyDallass

Whats your favorite position & why?

80 posts in this topic

I like it Fiery and steamy too! But it kills my vibe when someone comes and says something negative lol I go limp...:/ 

don't be going limp on me now.. haha

don't be going limp on me now.. haha

Im sure you can get me back up and at em :) 

Im sure you can get me back up and at em :) 

I PM'd you. 

Welcome to TOB, BabyDallass...

Yes Kashmir is one of the ladies here and a top rated provider....So while some here might not like what she said,  it certainly would not hurt to listen as this is a board about the hobby, not some sex chat site....But of course, this is a free country so you are always free  to do as you choose....

But personally I believe because they run a class act here that is the reason that this site has not fallen by the wayside as so many others have recently....If anyone doesnt know what it is I am referring to, just check the earlier post....That is just my personal opinion so it is what it is....That and $5 will buy you a Starbuck's so take it for what its worth....

Have a wonderful day everyone...

B..............

I am not sure of the new rules. This upgrade is just a few day up an running. Still, conversations like this were for PM or direct contact only.

We can imply or suggest in the past, but no out right exchange.

More like flirting vs. direct dialog. Does that make sense?

Mods please correct me if I am wrong!?

We all know you have a ton  on your plate right now.

I just am not a fan of the gutter talk.

We are going to have a little more room for things like flirting on our new site. a couple of posts in this thread are on the line maybe a tad over. if we are going to have fun here it should be sexy fun. to answer Kashmir's question you can view the rules (I think) here...........................

https://theotherboard.com/rules

A good rule of thumb might be "if it sounds like advertising it probably is", other than that things won't be as strict as the old days. :)

I say keep it funny and flirty :) And if you want to get real dirty than that is what the message button is for. 

We are going to have a little more room for things like flirting on our new site. a couple of posts in this thread are on the line maybe a tad over. if we are going to have fun here it should be sexy fun. to answer Kashmir's question you can view the rules (I think) here...........................

https://theotherboard.com/rules

A good rule of thumb might be "if it sounds like advertising it probably is", other than that things won't be as strict as the old days. :)

I used to know two men, Christian & Jerry, who owned a great antique store. I'd hang out with them often because they were great guys and they were always willing to share their knowledge. They were both gay and they knew I wasn't but Jerry would flirt with me relentlessly. It didn't bother me in the least and I often found it amusing, even flattering. One day the three of us were relaxing and talking on the outdoor patio of their store when Jerry said something to me that was a tad over the line. Christian, hearing the remark, looked at Jerry with obvious disappointment and said "good one Jerry, you didn't just drop your hatpin you dropped your whole hat". 

If this is the new policy (bold type) then as a collector I want to congratulate TOB on finding Pandora's (hat) box.

Cowgirl! I like to watch the toes curl while I'm riding it like a horse, caressing  the jewels and talking smack. Who's your momma? Lol oh yeah definitely Cowgirl for me.

Cowgirl! I like to watch the toes curl while I'm riding it like a horse, caressing  the jewels and talking smack. Who's your momma? Lol oh yeah definitely Cowgirl for me.

if you're watching toes curl, you're probably Reverse CG. Nice, but I miss the tits swinging in my face 😏

if you're watching toes curl, you're probably Reverse CG. Nice, but I miss the tits swinging in my face 😏

But the view of the ass can be quite nice too!!  But I agree, based on her description, most likely RCG.

I really enjoy doggie but if your back there make sure you pull my hair and smack my ass really really hard! I don`t mind red marks :) 

I like...what is that position called? Surfboard? Where the guy is on top from behind while the girl lies face down on the bed. That way I can get in a quick nap if I had a hard day at the gym.

I've heard it called and have myself used the term the "prone doggie". I'm not sure how it feels for the ladies, most seem to enjoy it, but it feels great for me. That's why it's my favorite.

Now if it's a surfboard shouldn't the guy be standing on top.:P

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I am not sure of the new rules. This upgrade is just a few day up an running. Still, conversations like this were for PM or direct contact only.

We can imply or suggest in the past, but no out right exchange.

More like flirting vs. direct dialog. Does that make sense?

Mods please correct me if I am wrong!?

We all know you have a ton  on your plate right now.

I just am not a fan of the gutter talk.

Agreed. I cringed. 

Cowgirl by far!  Ultimate eye contact and lots of fun stuff to touch and taste!

On 8/26/2015 at 7:33 AM, Juanmotai said:

I don't see anything wrong with having some fun.  Personally I think Kashmir got a little uptight for nothing. If she didn't like the topic of conversation she should feel free not to join it. Don't change who you are babyballass. 

I'd have to agree, see my previous post "Stale"

BabyDallass, you keep on posting the way you want to!

BTY I love a nice slow 69 ending in reverse cowgirl!

On 8/31/2015 at 9:02 AM, Crazy Horse said:

I've heard it called and have myself used the term the "prone doggie". I'm not sure how it feels for the ladies, most seem to enjoy it, but it feels great for me. That's why it's my favorite.

Now if it's a surfboard shouldn't the guy be standing on top.:P

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I've known that position as "lazy doggy".  My favorite because I'm lazy, jk. Actually, I love the sensation of rubbing up against the providers posterior and entering  the front portal at the same time.

My favorite position would be the girl bent over the bed, and hitting it from the back.  Grab her shoulders, or the back of her neck to get that extra oomph while plowing that ass (;

I'm so vanilla -- Missionary, while I'm kissing her, then I get on my knees, raise her hips with my hands, on continue on. 

But Babydallass i dont think you ever said why being on top is your favorite (;

4 hours ago, MoneyTeam said:

But Babydallass i dont think you ever said why being on top is your favorite (;

I'm waiting for Ms. Dallas' response. Perhaps she had to take a break to grind it out cowgirl style on some lucky bastard. In close second place, I would give "standing doggy."  This now retired tall slim Asian woman did this thing -- we were standing with her bent over, then she gradually stood up -- I was inside her tight while we were both standing almost straight up. She turned her head toward my face and we just started kissing with her whispering these sweet nothings. The most erotic moment with a provider by far. After standing and kissing for a few minutes, she grabbed her ankles and said, "Fuck me hard."  Uh, ok.  

3 hours ago, pitbull said:

I'm waiting for Ms. Dallas' response. Perhaps she had to take a break to grind it out cowgirl style on some lucky bastard. In close second place, I would give "standing doggy."  This now retired tall slim Asian woman did this thing -- we were standing with her bent over, then she gradually stood up -- I was inside her tight while we were both standing almost straight up. She turned her head toward my face and we just started kissing with her whispering these sweet nothings. The most erotic moment with a provider by far. After standing and kissing for a few minutes, she grabbed her ankles and said, "Fuck me hard."  Uh, ok.  

Sounds like a great position that I'd like to try with a provider. Unfortunately for that to work for me she'd have to be quite petite since I'm pretty much vertically challenged (height wise).

7 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Sounds like a great position that I'd like to try with a provider. Unfortunately for that to work for me she'd have to be quite petite since I'm pretty much vertically challenged (height wise).

I know exactly how you feel

8 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Stand on a box/milk crate? 😏

9 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

You'll find a way to make it work.  I'm 5' 10" and she was probably 5' 8".  Why did she retire? Didn't that one liaison with me make her think, "I can't possibly leave this profession if Pitbull is there to completely satisfy my every desire."  Yeah, right. 

Cowgirl all the way.  Nothing hotter than watching a woman work you.  Especially if she has nice breasts.  Cowgirl on knees too, I like to feel a woman's thighs going to work.