BabyDallass

Whats your favorite position & why?

80 posts in this topic

So I want to know what is your FAVORITE position and why? & don`t say them all lol You got to pick one! 

Mine is being on TOP! ;) 

So I want to know what is your FAVORITE position and why? & don`t say them all lol You got to pick one! 

Mine is being on TOP! ;) 

Cowgirl, your favorite is mine too!

Cowgirl, your favorite is mine too!

We would get along great then! ;) I love it! 

I like...what is that position called? Surfboard? Where the guy is on top from behind while the girl lies face down on the bed. That way I can get in a quick nap if I had a hard day at the gym.

Doggy gets me going, but I get the most mind-blowing orgasms from cowgirl. 

Doggy gets me going, but I get the most mind-blowing orgasms from cowgirl. 

Thats one of my Favs as well! I love my ass to be spanked really HARD! 

I have only one girl do an amazing reverse cow girl that rocked my world. I am voting for that position 

Crazyb beat me to it. I was going to say reverse cowgirl.. 

I like it when the guy is on top and he pins my legs to the bed in a split position & lays all his weight on me! I can squirt everywhere like that! 

I like it when the guy is on top and he pins my legs to the bed in a split position & lays all his weight on me! I can squirt everywhere like that! 

damn.. we are gonna try this 

damn.. we are gonna try this 

Im game! As long as you promise to make my legs touch the bed & wet it up ;) 

There is a fine line, we just crossed it.

My hand has been slapped too many times,

Class not ass...

Ok, I guess this sort of thing is a no- no on here? Im used to ECCIE...And we say whatever and talk dirty, its all fun. But I guess not :( 

Pardon my rudeness, It will not happen again. Im new and I`m learning this board, If you knew how we talked on the board that I post on at home, then you would understand. We get a little wild and crazy at times. I will be more modest here ;) 

Edited by BabyDallass

Ok, I guess this sort of thing is a no- no on here? Im used to ECCIE...And we say whatever and talk dirty, its all fun. But I guess not :( 

I am not sure of the new rules. This upgrade is just a few day up an running. Still, conversations like this were for PM or direct contact only.

We can imply or suggest in the past, but no out right exchange.

More like flirting vs. direct dialog. Does that make sense?

Mods please correct me if I am wrong!?

We all know you have a ton  on your plate right now.

I just am not a fan of the gutter talk.

Im sorry, Again, I see how it can be rude and annoying. It wont happen again, Now that I know the rules :) 

Im sorry, Again, I see how it can be rude and annoying. It wont happen again, Now that I know the rules :) 

Baby, I don't know the rules anymore. Please PM the Mods.

Baby, I don't know the rules anymore. Please PM the Mods.

Just to be safe, I`ll keep it clean :) 

We are not Saints ;)  Not clean, just kosher :)  This is a good thread Baby, they need to clarify this on the new site!

Welcome to Colorado! It is a good place to work!

Thanks Love, I hope to have a great trip! Im looking forward to hiking the Rockys! It will be my first time ever in Colorado, so Im picking a day to just enjoy the city and what it has to offer :) 

I hope you ladies don't mind me interjecting. Baby, you appear to be a lovely girl and I think you'll have a great visit. Many men will dig your fun, youthful indiscretion. Some men dig women who are more demure in their sexuality. I don't know the rules either but the playing field is big enough for everyone.

I hope you ladies don't mind me interjecting. Baby, you appear to be a lovely girl and I think you'll have a great visit. Many men will dig your fun, youthful indiscretion. Some men dig women who are more demure in their sexuality. I don't know the rules either but the playing field is big enough for everyone.

Thanks babe! I`m feeling the Welcome already. :)  I`ll find out the rules, just so I don`t step on anyones toes. ;) I`m just not shy when it comes to talking about this kind of stuff, I`m a little more open than most...

Being open is fine, the demure women aren't uptight, they're acutely aware of their sexuality and they know when and how to use it. I don't want to speak for Kashmir, but I think she is saying sometimes less is more. I agree with that philosophy but I'm sure I'm in the minority. This board is in flux, be who you are and if there are problems the mods will let you know. You'll have a great visit :) 

I don't see anything wrong with having some fun.  Personally I think Kashmir got a little uptight for nothing. If she didn't like the topic of conversation she should feel free not to join it. Don't change who you are babyballass. 

Was Kashmir a female? I thought it was a dude...lol Oh well, That makes more sense then!! 

I don't see anything wrong with having some fun.  Personally I think Kashmir got a little uptight for nothing. If she didn't like the topic of conversation she should feel free not to join it. Don't change who you are babyballass. 

:) Some cant handle my openness, & the fact that it was a female that didn't like what I was saying is not a shocker to me. lol Oh well, carry on with the usual broadcasting....We can just go from HOT to mild, I guess :(  

:) Some cant handle my openness, & the fact that it was a female that didn't like what I was saying is not a shocker to me. lol Oh well, carry on with the usual broadcasting....We can just go from HOT to mild, I guess :(  

i personally like the conversation steamy. Mild is....... Well it's just plain boring. 

I'm not a moderator, but ... they're a little busy right now.

I think what got you gals in trouble was violation of Rule #4.

#4 NO ADVERTISING IN THE FORUMS
No Advertising in the forums! Providers are welcome to contribute to the discussions, but NO Advertising is permitted. 'Advertise' means to post information for the purpose of drawing attention to yourself. Providers are not permitted to answer "In Search Of" type posts. To Post an Ad click your Profile icon in the top right hand corner and select Post Ad.

Note to Providers: Your signature may contain text links to your website, your reviews, and/or a link to your P411 page or similar pages. Contact information such as phone number or E-mail address is also permitted in your signature. No other information that could be considered advertising is permitted in your signature or in posts, and quotes/other text is ONLY permitted if you choose to have no contact info or links in your signature. You may upload your picture to use as your avatar only.

Note to Gentlemen: Your signature may not contain links to any adult orientated website. No other information that could be considered advertising or promotion is permitted in your signature or in posts. You may upload your picture to use as your avatar only.

(emphasis mine)

Dallas's OP regarding favorite position was OK, but the repeated responses to all the guys stepped over the line.

Similarly, a "Hi folks.  I'm new in town.  Where should I stay?" is OK, but plastering your picture in suggestive poses isn't.  Put that stuff in your profile or ads. 

BTW, the rules can be found on through the HOME page.  Click on MORE (upper RH side), and then GUIDELINES.

Edited by Bit Banger

i personally like the conversation steamy. Mild is....... Well it's just plain boring. 

I like it Fiery and steamy too! But it kills my vibe when someone comes and says something negative lol I go limp...:/ 

I like...what is that position called? Surfboard? Where the guy is on top from behind while the girl lies face down on the bed. That way I can get in a quick nap if I had a hard day at the gym.

PLUS 1!!!!! LOL 

Never thought about napping but I do like that I can be lazy. ;-)
However, depending on the package sometimes this hits the right spots the best!!!