Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hi! New to this board and need help!!!

7 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone! 

I'm Tiffany! I used to live in Denver and used the old version of the other board but when I left Denver I started using P411 and Eros and TER more and forgot about this site. I couldn't remember my old login in so I started a new profile. So much has changed since I've last been on here. Any pointers on how to post a visiting ad would be amazing and I'd love you forever!! 

follow me on Twitter @VegasTiffany 

image.jpg

They just "upgraded" the site recently and everyone is having some growing pains dealing with it. Your best bet would be to get a hold of the whisperer. That's the moderator who has been most helpful to everyone. But let me be the first to say welcome back to Denver Tiffany

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question and thank you for the welcome:) 

Hi!

Welcome back to Denver.  :)  They're still working out some of the bugs with the new system, but it's coming along...

From the Ads help page:  http://theotherboard.com/page/4

Beyond this, I'd say contact TheWhisperer at TheWhispererTOB@gmail.com

Posting An Ad:
To Post an AD click the LOGIN link in the upper right hand corner and login using your email address and password. Once logged in you will be taken to the page to Post the ad page. Fill out the Title information and anything else you would like to appear in and be associated with the ad. Select the Gallery you would like attached to the ad, then enter the information in the body area. There is no need to know HTML, just type in whatever you want to appear in the post. Then post the ad! 

If this is your first time click your name in the upper right hand corner, Select "Profile". This will then allow you to Create Galleries and Upload Pictures. Once you have completed that click your name in the upper right hand corner again Select POST NEW AD and you will be taken to the Posting page.

As a quick tip, if ever you want to edit, re-post or copy a previous as Select the MY ADS link in the upper right hand corner.

Adding Pictures to the Gallery:
#1 Click to Create New Gallery. You have the option to Rename that Gallery.

#2 Then click ADD PICTURES  This will open a window. (If you added pictures previously, they will be in there)

You will then click and browse your Tablet, Phone or Computer and locate the pictures you want to upload.

#3 Once you have upload the pictures, please select the pictures you want to appear in that gallery by clicking each picture.

#4 Once you have selected all the pictures you want to appear in that gallery, click ADD PICTURES button.

You have now created a gallery. You can repeat the process for each gallery you want to create. :)

Hi!

Welcome back to Denver.  :)  They're still working out some of the bugs with the new system, but it's coming along...

From the Ads help page:  http://theotherboard.com/page/4

Beyond this, I'd say contact TheWhisperer at TheWhispererTOB@gmail.com

Posting An Ad:
To Post an AD click the LOGIN link in the upper right hand corner and login using your email address and password. Once logged in you will be taken to the page to Post the ad page. Fill out the Title information and anything else you would like to appear in and be associated with the ad. Select the Gallery you would like attached to the ad, then enter the information in the body area. There is no need to know HTML, just type in whatever you want to appear in the post. Then post the ad! 

If this is your first time click your name in the upper right hand corner, Select "Profile". This will then allow you to Create Galleries and Upload Pictures. Once you have completed that click your name in the upper right hand corner again Select POST NEW AD and you will be taken to the Posting page.

As a quick tip, if ever you want to edit, re-post or copy a previous as Select the MY ADS link in the upper right hand corner.

Adding Pictures to the Gallery:
#1 Click to Create New Gallery. You have the option to Rename that Gallery.

#2 Then click ADD PICTURES  This will open a window. (If you added pictures previously, they will be in there)

You will then click and browse your Tablet, Phone or Computer and locate the pictures you want to upload.

#3 Once you have upload the pictures, please select the pictures you want to appear in that gallery by clicking each picture.

#4 Once you have selected all the pictures you want to appear in that gallery, click ADD PICTURES button.

You have now created a gallery. You can repeat the process for each gallery you want to create. :)

thank you so much! 

Welcome Tiffany,

I wont tell you how to navigate this now because I am still learning.

Welcome back