Danielle Rae

Whisperers Sex

10 posts in this topic

Notice many posts referring to the Whisperer as "he" "his" "him" - and am wondering if we are certain that "he" isn't in fact a "she?"  Not that it matters - just a random thought that crossed my mind at 4 am LOL  

I will say that I agree to CH and appreciate how he or she has remained professional and refrained from responding to the numerous complaints/criticisms with the nasty "Deal with it or Leave" comments.  Very cool.  :) 

I will say that I agree to CH and appreciate how he or she has remained professional and refrained from responding to the numerous complaints/criticisms with the nasty "Deal with it or Leave" comments.  Very cool.  :) 

The migration has been a little rough not only on us clients but I can only imagine what it's like for the providers and my guess is the Whisperer and staff have been working 24x7 these past several days.  Change is always hard and I had my share of difficulties early on but I am definitely warming up to the changes.

The one indisputable fact is the Whisperer, man or women has been completely professional throughout which I appreciate - the sign of a person that has been through tough times before and knows how to handle them.  Whether I like the changes or not, I respect the Whisperer.

Who knows, could be a tranny.:cool:

I believe many here suspect that TheWhisperer is more than one person.  This means all gender combinations are possible.

He/She/Them may well respond:

"We Are Legion."

I believe many here suspect that TheWhisperer is more than one person.  This means all gender combinations are possible.

"We Are Legion."

I've started to expect that as well. Especially after a PM were the "Royal We" was used throughout. Why would an individual do that unless they had multiple personalities or a very overdeveloped ego.

It would appear that TW is the management team for whatever corporate entity took over TOB as an investment.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I don't think we are allowed to ask these questions anymore.

"We Are Legion."

I'm thinking Max Headroom.  :lol: