Why Hour vs Half Hour?

78 posts in this topic

Naw. With marriage it's 3-6 months w/o then a 15 minute quickie to last you through the next dry spell. No binge involved. 😳

Naw. With marriage it's 3-6 months w/o then a 15 minute quickie to last you through the next dry spell. No binge involved. 😳

Yes, this is correct a thousand times over.

I recall the day my ex read an article about asexual people and recognized that in herself. By that time I had a GF on the side so I really didn't care.

Consider it a compliment. We just like to be around you for a little longer. For my part, I'm good for one shot, but I like to take it slow -- talk, make out, do the GFE thing. The orgasm is a small part of the thrill. The rest, the woman's touch, is the real thrill for me. It's what I don't have. The reliable Ms. Rosie Palms can always give me an orgasm, but I can't get that woman's touch, and I want to prolong that if I can. An hour makes that possible.

+1

And I love to give a woman orgasms along the way!

Dream on.

I don't want to bust your bubble but...

If you are someone who typically can't go for another round and tend to finish quickly...

Why would you request an Hour vs Half Hour?

There is waaaaay more to what I want from an encounter with a beautiful lady than just getting off, and that simply can't be had in a quickie appointment There are many fine ladies in the biz that it would be virtually criminal to only spend a half hour with. Haven't had the pleasure yet but i suspect you are one of those. ;) As someone else said, consider it a compliment.

Dream on.

I don't want to bust your bubble but...

Wait, Pete. Are you saying they may be FAKING IT? Say it isn't so. To swing it back to the half/full hour thread, I bet it drives women fucking crazy to have some guy desperately trying to make them cum for a damn hour, when she really just wants you to have a good time and get "off." Some women say, "It turns me on when you're turned on," and I take them at their word.

I always go for a HH on the first visit for a multitude of reasons. 

1. Is the woman as depicted 

2. What's her attitude like.

3. Do we click

4. Not made out of money. 

in my couple of dozen experiences I have found exactly 3 woman that I clicked with enough for true intimacy and exactly one that I was and think I still am absolutely smitten with so much it's fucking scary. Those three woman are the ones I schedule longer times with and the last one is one I want to save for an overnight. 

I have a 1hr minimum anyways but some guys don't like to rush into getting their O (1hr can go pretty quick anyhow imo).... if they are a "one-and-done" type of guy I find they like to kiss, chat and spend time pleasuring the lady before it's their "turn",

I apologize for resurrecting an old thread (although it doesn't appears to me that it made it cleanly through the transition from the old TOB to the new, primarily the references to Justina Carter's postings), but I encountered a situation today that left me a little puzzled and am interested in feedback, really just from the provider viewpoint (i.e, shut up clients!) about 1/2 hour vs 1 hour appointments. I previously met her for 1/2 hour, all was great (really, really great), but she  was somewhat offended (very sweetly, in her well-deserved defense) about a second 1/2 hour session versus a full hour (my delusional persona tells me she wanted more of me!). My question to our (much appreciated) providers, obviously, is a 1/2 hour appointment disrespectful? Or is it a money thing?

On August 14, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Bit Banger said:

On August 14, 2015 at 10:25 AM, pitbull said:

Yes, this is correct a thousand times over.

That is SAD!!! :P thank god for hookers lol 

There may not be a half hour in her menu! You may have to hang with the hour, you never know maybe you will supervise yourself.;)

2 hours ago, Hvnaball2 said:

I apologize for resurrecting an old thread (although it doesn't appears to me that it made it cleanly through the transition from the old TOB to the new, primarily the references to Justina Carter's postings), but I encountered a situation today that left me a little puzzled and am interested in feedback, really just from the provider viewpoint (i.e, shut up clients!) about 1/2 hour vs 1 hour appointments. I previously met her for 1/2 hour, all was great (really, really great), but she  was somewhat offended (very sweetly, in her well-deserved defense) about a second 1/2 hour session versus a full hour (my delusional persona tells me she wanted more of me!). My question to our (much appreciated) providers, obviously, is a 1/2 hour appointment disrespectful? Or is it a money thing?

15Minutes Sessions: "EL CHEPO" lol 

30Seconds to say hello. 

30Seconds to pay her and get undressed. 

4Minutes to shower and wash your ass, your dick, armpit, brush your teeth. 

1minutes dry off. Don't come out wet like a dog. Iv got brand new hardwood floors and new carpet. 

4 minutes to get off, get up.

5 minutes to shower, dry off, and get out. 

And hopefully your not the 4th guy doing 15 minute sessions because hotel staff recognize this very quickly and so does neighbors. 

Dont get me started on 30minutes. I think I'm in bad in mood lol :D if I know my Negibors aren't home then it's cool to do the 30m session. Other wise no fucking way. I'm not looking to run a bunch dudes. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

Wow!  Jurassic park here!  Resurrecting a dinosaur!

To me:

15 minutes, you are turning the lovely lady into a replacement for your normally reliable left or right hand and paying for said hand's supposed usefulness!

30 minutes, not much different than the 15 minute session, but there is at least some small effort put into foreplay...

60 minutes, absolute bare minimum for any attempt to make any kind of actual human to human connection...

90 to 120 minutes, my preferred meeting length.  Even at my advanced age (somewhere between Lucy and modern man), this at least offers a minuscule chance of a second chance, but most importantly offers the time to build a connection and a chance at a human to human relationship that is somewhat more than a "You rub mine, I will rub yours" relationship!

3 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

That is SAD!!! :P thank god for hookers lol 

Yes indeed. Thank any and all deities you care to worship, but there is a reason this is the oldest profession. As for the half hour, well, sometimes it's merely a financial decision. Of course an hour is better if money is no object. 

Edited by pitbull

On 8/13/2015 at 1:00 PM, MisterBigShot said:

For the 3G crowd this concept is foreign. However, for the true enthusiast, an hour of time with a beautiful YL is why we do this. Whether we can achieve MSOG is irrelevant. The time spent in the alternate reality of our day-to-day lives is well worth the extra cash. Finding a provider who understands an hour means a full hour regardless of when I pop is both refreshing and a bonus. On the other hand, I find it rude when I'm there for an hour and, if I happen to finish before time's up, having the YL urge me out the door albeit with any level of kindness and tact.

As I've stated in another post, there seems to be a definite decrease in the # of providers who post ads stating " $$ for up to an hour." Perhaps they are getting the point that hobbyists are getting wiser and avoiding such bait and switch tactics. However, you have to give them credit for being somewhat honest in their post. It is irritating when one runs into the situation "if you come, you go," when you've paid for a longer session. 3 G's have never been my forte.

I always go for at least an hour for several reasons. I generally enjoy spending time with the lady especially when she is naked. It is more the journey than the destination, and I never know whether it is going to take 5 minutes or 50 minutes to get to the destination. Also I don't like feeling rushed.

On August 12, 2015 at 2:56 PM, pitbull said:

Consider it a compliment. We just like to be around you for a little longer. For my part, I'm good for one shot, but I like to take it slow -- talk, make out, do the GFE thing. The orgasm is a small part of the thrill. The rest, the woman's touch, is the real thrill for me. It's what I don't have. The reliable Ms. Rosie Palms can always give me an orgasm, but I can't get that woman's touch, and I want to prolong that if I can. An hour makes that possible.

+1

I love lunch and dinner dates cause I want the full experience. I just wish the gals here in Denver were more into that. I had one gal tell me she was too busy for lunch even though I made it clear I would do the usual donation. Go figure....

14 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

+1

I love lunch and dinner dates cause I want the full experience. I just wish the gals here in Denver were more into that. I had one gal tell me she was too busy for lunch even though I made it clear I would do the usual donation. Go figure....

Wow, that's a bummer. Maybe she is attached and does not want to be recognized in public. I myself enjoy those visits. Lunch and dinner dates can allow folks to get to know each other a little better, and create anticipation, which can lead to a much more intense and fun experience behind doors. 

15 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

+1

The usual donation or the donation that includes taking her to lunch? Dinner dates are fun lunch dates are harder to oblige. Weekday lunchtime is pretty busy for your average provider and to give that up for a lunch date it would have to be decent compensation.

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Wow, that's a bummer. Maybe she is attached and does not want to be recognized in public. I myself enjoy those visits. Lunch and dinner dates can allow folks to get to know each other a little better, and create anticipation, which can lead to a much more intense and fun experience behind doors. 

I agree with you, Audrey.  ;):)  Depending on the lady and the situation, sharing a meal and conversation can make for a fun "dessert".  I've had the pleasure of a meal and company with a few ladies from here, followed by "dessert" and it has worked out wonderfully.  A great way to satisfy a couple of different appetites, hopefully leading to smiles all around.  A nice thing about our hobby is that it is different strokes for different folks and each person can have their own motivation for what is fun.  For some it is purely physical, for others it is physical combined with a very human connection.

5 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

The usual donation or the donation that includes taking her to lunch? Dinner dates are fun lunch dates are harder to oblige. Weekday lunchtime is pretty busy for your average provider and to give that up for a lunch date it would have to be decent compensation.

Full compensation. Just wanted to meet her to discuss the Denver scene. An hour or two doing business or sharing a meal and talking about things? Women always amaze me...

44 minutes ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Full compensation. Just wanted to meet her to discuss the Denver scene. An hour or two doing business or sharing a meal and talking about things? Women always amaze me...

Women in general yes, but naked women even more! ;-)

On 1/21/2016 at 4:51 PM, Hvnaball2 said:

It's a mixture of things. Half hours are time suckers(the session not the client), the same amount of preparation went into it, the same amount of effort is made for considerably less cash. So it's kind of about the money just not in a real greedy sort of way. It's also kind of about you (generic you), sometimes a half hour isn't enough and if you are pleased enough with a provider to see her again why not make it an hour? In my mind (and maybe others) half hours really are just getting to know you sessions or sessions for clients that are more about services than the person.

I tend to take things more personally than I should but I don't care much for half hours. Those meetings always feel more about the destination and not the journey. Providers want to feel validated and one of the best ways to feel validated by clients is when they show it with $$. While I understand budget and time constraints clients who consistently book HH and special rates don't make me feel all that validated. They make me think the dude is cheap or wants as much as possible for the least amount possible.

There is nothing that a half hour appointment gets that an hour doesn't but time. The same amount of effort, preparation and enthusiasm is put forth. Which I would guess is why many ladies don't offer them. I know that some use a posted HH rate as sort of a screening tool, because those who prefer HH often get lower priority.

So there is a long winded explanation of my feelings about HHs

30 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

It's a mixture of things. Half hours are time suckers(the session not the client), the same amount of preparation went into it, the same amount of effort is made for considerably less cash. ...

... Those meetings {half hour sessions} always feel more about the destination and not the journey. ...

Yes, the ROI (on a HH session) is less for the provider because prep-time (at least at our level) is the same and is usually more that a mere 1/2hr.  But, that's also the reason that the HH rate is typically greater than 0.5*(the full hour rate).

I definitely agree - HH is about the destination, which is in the province of 3G.

On January 28, 2016 at 0:45 PM, Bit Banger said:

Yes, the ROI (on a HH session) is less for the provider because prep-time (at least at our level) is the same and is usually more that a mere 1/2hr.  But, that's also the reason that the HH rate is typically greater than 0.5*(the full hour rate).

I definitely agree - HH is about the destination, which is in the province of 3G.

Yep. And sometimes that destination is what's needed -- both physically and financially. Meet at door, kiss, drag off clothes, bang away, dress, leave. GFE can be like that. I remember quite a few times when my future wife and I banged it out during a 15-minute break in college classes. Pants at the ankles for both of us. Shirts/bra stayed on. Zip up, panting, done. Damn that was fun, but I digress. 

Edited by pitbull

7 hours ago, pitbull said:

Yep. And sometimes that destination is what's needed -- both physically and financially. ...

Oh, I totally agree. There are times when WBTYM is just what the Dr ordered. 

On 8/12/2015 at 2:39 PM, Guest said:

If you are someone who typically can't go for another round and tend to finish quickly...

Why would you request an Hour vs Half Hour?

It takes me a 1/2 hour to meet, greet, take care of business, chat, and get undressed! And as Bit said, it's about the journey, not just the destination. It's a lot more pleasant, to lay in the arms of a lovely woman, than it is to go to work! :)

Edited by pfunk

Half hour is plenty. More than that and it feels like a relationship.;)