Why Hour vs Half Hour?

78 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, 2Big said:

Half hour is plenty. More than that and it feels like a relationship.;)

I was wondering where 2Big was hiding. I have come to rely on his astute analysis.  A 1/2 hour to get undressed, Pfunk?  Well, to each his own. I may need to try that. 

14 hours ago, pitbull said:

A 1/2 hour to get undressed, Pfunk?

That's how long it takes him to get out of his Depends.;)

On 8/13/2015 at 6:30 PM, boink36 said:

It gives me more time to spend with someone who makes me feel better about being me.

Very well said.

On August 14, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Bit Banger said:

Naw. With marriage it's 3-6 months w/o then a 15 minute quickie to last you through the next dry spell. No binge involved. 😳

Wow.... That's extremely depressing. 

2 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Wow.... That's extremely depressing. 

Yes it is. And it's one of the primary reasons that you ladies will never be out of a job. 

I loath HHs but it's mainly because I have never had a single hh that lasted a hh.  They always always run over and I feel like I get taken advantage of because usually we talk for the first hh then their looking at me like "you know what I came here for" so for the hh donation, they get an hour.  That's why I stopped doing them, got tired of hh rate for 45-60 minute sessions. 

I think that for every 45min 1/2hr session I've had, I've also ended up with a 45min 1hr session. It evens out, just not with the same individual.

I'm not a real fan of HH appointments, especially for a first time visits because you NEED that 'get to know each other' time. For a quickie tune up (BnG?) with someone you've known for years, maybe. Still not my style.

Some fellas schedule HH for a first visit because they don't want to invest too many $s on an unknown. They are checking for looks & service w/o chit-chat. Guys are like that (sluts that we are😜).  It's my understanding that gals need a tad more to get their motor running. 

1 hour ago, SpiceInCo said:

I loath HHs but it's mainly because I have never had a single hh that lasted a hh.  

I may hear flack for, but i have never scheduled less than an hour and never will.  What I enjoy in a session can't be accomplished in less than an hour.  What can i say - I like to take my time and savor the details. :D

1 hour ago, SpiceInCo said:

I loath HHs but it's mainly because I have never had a single hh that lasted a hh.  They always always run over and I feel like I get taken advantage of because usually we talk for the first hh then their looking at me like "you know what I came here for" so for the hh donation, they get an hour.  That's why I stopped doing them, got tired of hh rate for 45-60 minute sessions. 

I don't like HH for a similar reason. At minute 20 I start worrying that my time is running out very very fast! At minute 25 I'm already worrying not to go beyond the my time and at minute 31 I start feeling that I'm abusing of her time and I run out of her place knowing that it took me much more time to drive there and return than the time I had to play! Not worthy :)

I think it depends what you want.  I personally don't do 30 minute or hour long sessions, I don't provide that kind of quick service.  I provide the full package, a full experience.  Intelligence, atmosphere, looks, conversation, relaxation, activity, etc.  I require 90 minutes or longer as I hate to rush.  I provide quality over quantity as I have only 1 meeting a day and I never have more than 1 meeting in my incall location.  I think the length of your session depends on what you're looking for.  

You guys are a lot nicer than EP gents.  It was like a challenge to get the gals to run over the clock without bitching lol.  And there is where you have a catch 22.  If the lady is having her time abused and starts to bring it up, they labeled her as rushed and a clock watcher, but if they went well over the clock, they scored lol.  

2 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

I am the opposite.  I will pay for 2 hours and then be completely spent and worthless the last 20 to 30 minutes.  ;)

56 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I may hear flack for, but i have never scheduled less than an hour and never will.  What I enjoy in a session can't be accomplished in less than an hour.  What can i say - I like to take my time and savor the details. :D

I have to agree, for two reasons:  1) I have no idea how you can possibly get through a full menu of fun in less than an hour, unless you are 19 and come in 30 seconds and 2) see #1 again.

I did one HH with a lady that I really liked, not to save money, I just was short on time, and at the end we both agreed it was a major mistake - kinda like getting off of the roller coaster at the top of the big drop.  Never again.

Some great responses in this thread.  I prefer an hour because I like to take my time and not feel rushed.  And I like to chat a bit and get to know a little about the lady (or ladies) I am spending some naked time with, even if it is on a surface level. For me (and it appears for many others) it is about more than "getting off".  It is about having some shared fun and pleasure.  Half an hour just does not allow me to enjoy the full experience.

On 3/12/2016 at 11:06 AM, average1 said:

Some great responses in this thread.  I prefer an hour because I like to take my time and not feel rushed.  And I like to chat a bit and get to know a little about the lady (or ladies) I am spending some naked time with, even if it is on a surface level. For me (and it appears for many others) it is about more than "getting off".  It is about having some shared fun and pleasure.  Half an hour just does not allow me to enjoy the full experience.

I tend to save the 1 hour appointments for ATFs and ladies that are very well reviewed.  If I'm making a spur of the moment decision to book with someone I've not seen, it will likely be for 30 minutes.

Well...I am one of the few that did use to provide HH, and it was for a variety of reasons.

1. It is a great way for clients to come see if you are a fit without having to chuck out a lot of dough.

2. Some people just don't have the funds, but have the same needs hence this is great for them to still get what they want even if it is for a shorter time, and amount.

3. I kind of get off with the "rush" of things, and it makes me want to see how explosive I can make it in record time. :-D This one isn't an always thing, but I have had my moments.

4.Some people just literally do not have  enough time for a full hour, but still need to "relax". Shorter times work for that.

These were great when people wanted to know if I was legit, or if I was a good fit or them. I don't do them now, except with a few I trust, because there isn't a big draw for them, and they can tend to be a waste of time and money. Also, finding good HH clients is tough. Most clients tend to use it to spend less money, and try to wheedle out more time. I feel that it is a YMMV thing for client and provider. It works for some, but not for others.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 3/12/2016 at 11:06 AM, average1 said:

Not sure why this thread is still alive... Isn't the answer pretty obvious?  An extra 30 minutes naked with a woman way above your standards and means is pretty much priceless!  Jus' sayin'!

On 1/20/2016 at 6:51 PM, Hvnaball2 said:

I apologize for resurrecting an old thread (although it doesn't appears to me that it made it cleanly through the transition from the old TOB to the new, primarily the references to Justina Carter's postings), but I encountered a situation today that left me a little puzzled and am interested in feedback, really just from the provider viewpoint (i.e, shut up clients!) about 1/2 hour vs 1 hour appointments. I previously met her for 1/2 hour, all was great (really, really great), but she  was somewhat offended (very sweetly, in her well-deserved defense) about a second 1/2 hour session versus a full hour (my delusional persona tells me she wanted more of me!). My question to our (much appreciated) providers, obviously, is a 1/2 hour appointment disrespectful? Or is it a money thing?

I'd rather not do an appt where it ends shorter than the time I took to get ready for it. 

More of a mental thing for me but guess it's a teensy tiny bit of a money thing too.

When I offered them up until like 2.5yrs ago I also got very, very, very few requests for hh's...got to a point that well there was no point for me to even offer them or advertise them anymore. 

Edited by MOCHA