Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ambersilk

Who's a member of ??

18 posts in this topic

The Mile High Club!! I've heard about this and now there's a song about it!! Next on my to do list #!!

I guess you could say anyone in Denver is in the Mile High Club, 5280 ft. :D

Not a member, always have wanted to try that someday.

If you had a private jet with lots of room and lots of debauchery, yes, that would be fun. A cramped smelly bathroom in a commercial airliner holds no appeal. Well, a tiny amount of appeal.

If you had a private jet with lots of room and lots of debauchery, yes, that would be fun. A cramped smelly bathroom in a commercial airliner holds no appeal. Well, a tiny amount of appeal.

airplanes are so filthy having sex on one would make me squeamish. I wish male flight attendants inspired the same sort of sexy fantasies that the women did.

airplanes are so filthy having sex on one would make me squeamish. I wish male flight attendants inspired the same sort of sexy fantasies that the women did.

Yeah, the male flight attendants are mostly light in the loafers -- not that there is anything wrong with that, etc.

Yes, but I only advise it on either private jet or an international flight that is not fully booked ;) Having an entire row of seats empty on international allows for decent movement when it's lights out time on the plane.

I wouldn't bother on domestic, I rarely fly one that is not overbooked, and the bathrooms are too small and dirty

Yeah, the male flight attendants are mostly light in the loafers

That's some impressive gaydar your sporting there bub,to be able to determine sexual orientation just by looking. :rolleyes:

Edited by Happymon
insufficiently sarcastic

The Mile High Club!! I've heard about this and now there's a song about it!! Next on my to do list #!!

5280 is about as high as I'm routinely interested in going. Any higher and it would be the Jerome or Little Nell, clocking in at around 8000, where I've been multiply blessed.

Airplanes hold no interest for me. Hours of breathing 300+ other peoples' farts, bad breath and fecal coli, [snip]. :o

Edited by Kaduk
underage theme...

I was able to join while flying over Mexico in a private jet that belonged to a former employer. I did not think it was any better than doing it in a van or bus. I enjoyed the lady I was with more than the altitude or the plane

Sorry, nogo. I'm sitting in coach with 250 passengers on a red eye from SF to Amsterdam. Last thing I want to see is some obese fuck fondling his girlfriend.

Knock yourself out if you're on a private plane.

Then, again, if you can afford a private plane, you're not going to be trolling TOB for cheap poon.:cool:

I was on a Delta MD88 where the bathroom is beside the last few rows of seats. A couple actually asked one of the flight attendants if the could have sex in the bathroom. She said sure so they went in together. It was a relatively short flight, and there was some pounding on the door to get them out before landing.

That's some impressive gaydar your sporting there bub,to be able to determine sexual orientation just by looking. :rolleyes:

When the loafers are so light they actually float OFF THE GROUND, they are easy to spot.

I'd rather bang a flight attendant. But the ones flying on American carriers are fuglies and heifers.

Go to any international terminal and compare what steps off AA, Delta, Continental, etc. to airlines such as Air Nippon, Garuda, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, etc.

Thai Airways has some stunning flight attendants and those are no light in the loafers ladyboys neither.:cool:

When the loafers are so light they actually float OFF THE GROUND, they are easy to spot.

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg?region=name:FrontCenter,id:12489653,w:16

Being a pilot, I was going to go for a BJ with my wife, figuring that would count for mile-hi membership, but I got a little scared when we went into a bit of a banked dive (my attention wandered) so I had to cut it short. Same reason I never got a BJ while driving. Wish I had an autopilot, but I think I still would be too nervous to enjoy it.

Yes, in the back of a Cessna 170 (yes, really). My buddy (mostly?) kept his eyes on the sky, or if he didn't.. he got a show. :)