Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
codaddy9

long nip fetish

7 posts in this topic

anyone have a 411 on providers with long or big eraser or thimble nipples... got a thing for them and would love to know if there are good providers that have that asset? Thanks

I would say do some basic research and read some reviews before asking a question like this for your first post

I would say do some basic research and read some reviews before asking a question like this for your first post

I guess he walked right into that one. My first post was FAR WORSE. I have only seen standard nipples, so can't answer the question. So helpful, eh?

OK, it looks like you are a newbie to this website.

And, you say you're in Castle Rock.

I recommend that you post on the Colorado Forum to satisfy your special needs and not here.

Now, if you want to talk about the merits of big nipples, then this is the place.

Happy hunting.

yikes thanks for the responses... sorry for the inappropriate protocol to ask the question..

Not so much a protocol issue as we need to get to know you before we reveal our treasures.

But there is also the matter of using the appropriate forum for local requests. Why advertise your car for sale in Vegas when the car's in Denver?