Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pauliane

"I have no stomash"?

13 posts in this topic

To some degree every provider plays the part of who we want or need for them to be, faking O's or comments about our manhood (Oh baby you are SO big), all actors in a play. However some "Russian" and Asian provider's ads and websites seem to have such terrible, broken English I have a hard time believing it can be that bad. Am I being too cynical in thinking that they are giving us what they think we expect from their English?

Most of the Russian and Asian providers I have seen usually do speak the universal language. :D

As long as they lub me long time and tell me I hansum man I'm good.

Most of the Russian and Asian providers I have seen usually do speak the universal language. :D

64528-Kaya-Scodelario-in-Skins-gif-H-JT8e.gif

As long as they lub me long time and tell me I hansum man I'm good.

Very Good, Mister.

Some of the so-called native speakers have enough trouble putting together two correct syllables in a row, so I have no trouble believing foreigners are worse. I doubt there's anything to gain by faking it.

Some of the so-called native speakers have enough trouble putting together two correct syllables in a row...

This. Throw in texting-style spellings, spell check changes, typing on a small screen/keyboard... like trying to read the runes of some extinct civilization at times.

I think i just saw the "stomash" ad and honestly the bigger thing is that she appears to be 40+ advertising as a young Russian teen....be who you be.

From the 411 ad,

"I well-educated and well know how to behave in society on secular parties, in any society, I’ll indispensable companion."

2 things come to mind, every sentence is put into a translator because she can not write any English, so she is not native to this country... I really cant believe our education system is really that bad. I do find this odd, so she is probably visiting from Russia and why the spelling and grammar is so bad.

I saw the Russian YL without a "stomash" and, indeed, her English is poor but she said she is taking an English class. Her language skills reminded me of my experience with many of the Asian ladies I've seen--very broken English but enough to get through the activities without a problem. Conversation after the event is a struggle, so if it's important to you to have a conversation about movies and politics during your session, forget it. If you're there for mostly action, the language barrier isn't a problem. Thankfully, this YL does have a "stomash", just flat as in her pic.

If you're wanting conversation then it could be a problem. ;0)

Otherwise, I'm sure you'll be happy and will understand when she hits the big O!