Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Free Ads For The Men!

66 posts in this topic

Thats right Men! It's YOUR turn to advertise. A bit of reversal of roles.

The Gentleman who choose to participate will be the provider.

Here's how this works:

• Post an ad within this thread with pics (obviously not real ones)
  • List your rates
  • Services/Menu
  • Tell us why YOU stand out above the rest

Ladies: Now's your chance to think with your imaginary magic stick but very real wishing well.

• You can givem crap about fake pictures, photo shopped pics, old - not current or accurate pics
    • NCNS
    • Their donation
    • Should you TOFTT?
    • If you've partaken in the fruit, write a mini review. NO FANTASTICS ALLOWED!

**This topic has been pre-approved by The Admin Gods/Goddess. This thread is meant to be fun and laced with sarcasm.**

Edited by Justina Carter
Bolding

Justina! Excellent Thread! Thank you for the opportunity!

ReAl LiVe MaN!!!

crossfire2.jpg

4ba23458bc981.jpg

644331689_6b01026d06.jpg

Hi! I'm Matt!

Ladies, Are you tired of Pretty boys with their petty, whiney, attitudes and their cute little dicks? You know, the kind that get facials, and manicures, and drive European sports cars?

Well, spend some time with a real guy. I don't look like much, and I'm usually dirty and sweaty from hard work. I fart and belch when I need to. Cuss, too! And I always scratch where it itches. I call a jack a jack and a spade a spade, but I always treat a woman like a lady. And I clean up real nice, too!

I will arrive in my late-model, $75,000 pick-up truck to take you out on the town. I will be nicely dressed in your presence, clean and fresh, no matter how many hours it takes. When we're together, I will ask you about your day, and I will LISTEN, too, all the while rubbing your feet and any other tired spots on your body.

And when you are relaxed, I will take you the way a woman wants to be taken, using my hands, my tongue, and all 8.5 inches of my manhood.

Call me NOW 1-800-get-laid

$300 per hour, $1,800 overnight, with a minimum of 6 orgasms guaranteed!

$150 wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am 15 minute special

Hmmm...

Really?

Go on...

She said what?!?

You don't say...

And then what happened?

$300/hour.

Hi Matt! Your pictures intrigued me, but tineye reveals thousands of hits, you really get around. On that note you mentioned that you scratch when you have an itch. Is that due to you having crabs or some other kind of std? In your first pic you are carrying a mighty big gun and you later mention your big pickup, followed by the bragging hint at a large member, are you compensating? I also noticed that you do not have a location mentioned in your ad. Can you tell me where you are at so that I can stalk you before I decide to TOFTT. Cross streets are fine as well because a 75K truck can't be that hard to spot. Also I am curious about your hourly rate. I only have $200 to spend but I promise I am well worth it, in fact, you may even end up giving me a refund and want to become my lover. Honestly, I am just looking to find my soul mate, and you might just be the one for me. I do not have any references, but I promise I am not LE, and I am the best lover you will ever experience.

Love your future ex wife

LMAO that was fun! Great thread Justina

Justina! Excellent Thread! Thank you for the opportunity!

ReAl LiVe MaN!!!

crossfire2.jpg

4ba23458bc981.jpg

644331689_6b01026d06.jpg

Hi! I'm Matt!

Ladies, Are you tired of Pretty boys with their petty, whiney, attitudes and their cute little dicks? You know, the kind that get facials, and manicures, and drive European sports cars?

Well, spend some time with a real guy. I don't look like much, and I'm usually dirty and sweaty from hard work. I fart and belch when I need to. Cuss, too! And I always scratch where it itches. I call a jack a jack and a spade a spade, but I always treat a woman like a lady. And I clean up real nice, too!

I will arrive in my late-model, $75,000 pick-up truck to take you out on the town. I will be nicely dressed in your presence, clean and fresh, no matter how many hours it takes. When we're together, I will ask you about your day, and I will LISTEN, too, all the while rubbing your feet and any other tired spots on your body.

And when you are relaxed, I will take you the way a woman wants to be taken, using my hands, my tongue, and all 8.5 inches of my manhood.

Call me NOW 1-800-get-laid

$300 per hour, $1,800 overnight, with a minimum of 6 orgasms guaranteed!

$150 wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am 15 minute special

Good Morning ,

Are you tired of not getting the love you need and want? For the low, low, cheap at twice the price you can spend a loving hour with the man of you dreams.

I am well endowed with 68 hh and long flowing hair. I smell of fresh b o and sweat like no other.

Last few day in town!!! Catch me while you can!!!

Call Tiny 1800 BIG-Love

Fat_bastard.jpeg

Biker_Beards_12-614x472.jpg

Come on, LITE MY FIRE!

I'm frisky and ready since my releese from the boy's dorm in El Paso.

I've been to collage and speek many languages <wink>.

I'm 4'10" - but length isn't everything.

Looking for an NSA relationship. Could you be the 1?

No thugs, pimps, or vulger language.

If you are a cop, please don't waist my time.

Call 1-800-dik-head and ask for Randy

Biggest brothel in Colorado! All kinds of service for just a vote!

Give it to us and we will stick it to someone else.

colorado-state-capitol.jpg

Biggest brothel in Colorado! All kinds of service for just a vote!

Give it to us and we will stick it to someone else.

Coloradocapitolhill2.JPG

Fred Garvin Male Prostitute

24/7 Up all night if you want me too

Cheap and Easy Willing to Discuss

78ofredgarvin1.jpg

Call 123-231-DICK Ext 222 Room 111

smileysex.gifsmileysex.gifsmileysex.gifsmileysex.gifsmileysex.gif

This is my old ad and pic, guess its time to take new ones.

78ofredgarvin1.jpg

^^^

Any ladies looking for a guy to "Roger you Roundly," this is the guy.

HeY ALl yUO H:rolleyes:rni Gaaaalzz!!!!!!

:):)I aM a ONE of a kINd STUD wiTh a PaKCAGe U kaN't bELievEEE!:):)

oNlY In toWN 4 ONE niGHt

cAll 234-567-8901 or My Old Nember 345-678-9010 AnD b sURe to Aks fo BILLY

HMU now BABE I WANT YOU (no AA, BB, or CC)

almostpolitically.gif

And they take trades too!

Some have already taken cash.

[sarcasm font off]

I can't find any good reviews.

Edited by Johnboy#1
Add

Put your money where your mouth is and schedule a paid appointment with the guy who writes the funniest ad. Then post the review.

Was that a gauntlet I just heard :)

Can we see your ad 2Big?

Put your money where your mouth is and schedule a paid appointment with the guy who writes the funniest ad. Then post the review.

I love the taste of a woman. I take pleasure in pleasing you.

One hour of passionate intimacy $1.00

Two hours of passionate intimacy .50?

Was that a gauntlet I just heard :)

Put your money where your mouth is. Money talks, bullshit walks.:cool:

You didn't quote my entire post 2Big. You left out "Can we see your ad 2Big?"

I am a women that loves a good challenge. I would gladly turn the tables in the name of fair play, and also because I think this is a brilliant idea of Justina's.

There are only a few posts, I like to have options too you know. I was waiting to decide until I saw your ad 2Big. I would also like to see your menu. I love giving Greek as much as receiving it. I have a new strap-on I need to break in. Maybe I could name it 2Big ;)

Do you offer Greek or would that be extra?

I am woman of my word, and I will gladly PM my favorite post to schedule an appointment, and leave a review.

So, can we see your ad 2Big? I like a little preview before purchasing the merchandise.

Put your money where your mouth is. Money talks, bullshit walks.:cool:

I would also like to see your menu. I love giving Greek as much as receiving it. I have a new strap-on I need to break in. Maybe I could name it 2Big ;)

roflmao.gif

Here's my menu:

• Foot rubbing
  • Dinner and bubble bath preparation
  • Listening (actually listening :eek: ) to you talk about your day
  • Letting you vent without immediately trying to fix every little problem you bring up
  • Holding your purse while you shop
  • Watching (insert latest chick flick here) with you and telling you I enjoyed it (without putting my hand in my waistband)
  • Saying "your ass looks small in those pants" and "no, she isn't prettier than you"
  • Not making you watch sports
  • Taking out the trash, mowing the lawn and changing the oil
  • Not scratching myself for at least an hour
  • Giving you a massage without assuming it will turn into sex
  • Taking "no" for an answer without whining, complaining or pouting

BONUS Fetish Option (only available to one customer at a time):

• We attend a short ceremony in front of a priest or a judge where we both promise to stand by each other till we die. Later, when you change your mind, you can have half my stuff.

here's my menu:

• foot rubbing
  • dinner and bubble bath preparation
  • listening (actually listening :eek: ) to you talk about your day
  • letting you vent without immediately trying to fix every little problem you bring up
  • holding your purse while you shop
  • watching (insert latest chick flick here) with you and telling you i enjoyed it (without putting my hand in my waistband)
  • saying "your ass looks small in those pants" and "no, she isn't prettier than you"
  • not making you watch sports
  • taking out the trash, mowing the lawn and changing the oil
  • not scratching myself for at least an hour
  • giving you a massage without assuming it will turn into sex
  • taking "no" for an answer without whining, complaining or pouting

bonus fetish option (only available to one customer at a time):

• we attend a short ceremony in front of a priest or a judge where we both promise to stand by each other till we die. Later, when you change your mind, you can have half my stuff.

^ ^ ^ ^ +1 ^ ^ ^ ^

Damn, ain't no one here can compete with this ad. Doesn't matter what you look like!

Here's my menu:

• Foot rubbing
  • Dinner and bubble bath preparation
  • Listening (actually listening :eek: ) to you talk about your day
  • Letting you vent without immediately trying to fix every little problem you bring up
  • Holding your purse while you shop
  • Watching (insert latest chick flick here) with you and telling you I enjoyed it (without putting my hand in my waistband)
  • Saying "your ass looks small in those pants" and "no, she isn't prettier than you"
  • Not making you watch sports
  • Taking out the trash, mowing the lawn and changing the oil
  • Not scratching myself for at least an hour
  • Giving you a massage without assuming it will turn into sex
  • Taking "no" for an answer without whining, complaining or pouting

BONUS Fetish Option (only available to one customer at a time):

• We attend a short ceremony in front of a priest or a judge where we both promise to stand by each other till we die. Later, when you change your mind, you can have half my stuff.

Taking "no" for an answer without whining, complaining or pouting

Better verify with other reviews. There is no way he is really offering this.

Hi Matt! Your pictures intrigued me,

funny shit Melissa!!!!!!

There are only a few posts, I like to have options too you know. I was waiting to decide until I saw your ad 2Big. I would also like to see your menu. I love giving Greek as much as receiving it. I have a new strap-on I need to break in. Maybe I could name it 2Big ;)

Do you offer Greek or would that be extra?

I am woman of my word, and I will gladly PM my favorite post to schedule an appointment, and leave a review.

So, can we see your ad 2Big? I like a little preview before purchasing the merchandise.

really funny shit Kashmir! I love your fire girl;)!!!

♥♥♥Real Man Fishing for your HEART♥♥♥

e85640ad004a2db1b6d086ec71a7790c.jpg

405e743b4fdd2b5b213e1dfbc36f78a7.jpg

0e3bd619c393b50448a7bda219421943.jpg

Ladies,

If you're looking for a good time, look no farther! Clean, polite, handsome REAL GUY!

BRING A COPY OF MY PHOTO. IF IT ISN'T ME IT'S FREE! 8.5" Love muscle you have to see to believe!

1-800-GET-LAID

SPECIAL! I wrecked my fishing boat and need to get it repaired as soon as possible! This week only, 1 hour $275.00

4a.jpg

NO STALKERS OR TIME WASTERS! If you can't pay, don't call! Time wasters and no shows will have their phone number and names written in men's rooms all across Denver with the words "for a good time call" above them.

Hi Fred,

I can tell from your ad that you are very intelligent, and your willing to discuss!! I know you will see the rational in my special request. Condoms just kill my "lady wood". I want you to have the best time possible. It really is about pleasing you, more than me.

Would you consider BB? I promise I am clean, and I am also fixed (no babies, he he). When you think about it...It is like not having sex at all!

78ofredgarvin1.jpg

Wow Matt,

That is so sad about your boat. I saw that you wrecked it last month too.

I would love to help. The only thing is all my funds are in my business. If you are willing to meet me. I will have my secretary write you a cashiers check for your fee first thing in the morning. All I need is your name and address.

SPECIAL! I wrecked my fishing boat and need to get it repaired as soon as possible! This week only, 1 hour $275.00

4a.jpg

hi fred,

i can tell from your ad that you are very intelligent, and your willing to discuss!! I know you will see the rational in my special request. Condoms just kill my "lady wood". I want you to have the best time possible. It really is about pleasing you, more than me.

Would you consider bb? I promise i am clean, and i am also fixed (no babies, he he). When you think about it...it is like not having sex at all!

lmao you crack me up.