Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Free Ads For The Men!

66 posts in this topic

*** Sunday Special - In Town ONE day only *** - Outcall Only

141215_jeb_bush_mitt_romney_ap_629_956x519.jpg

Bored with the same old routine with the husband, or the two minute drill got you down. Well then go for Bush. Firearm Friendly.

Absolutely NO LIBERALS!!

ps Ask about our two man special

I don't know if I'll get an infraction for commenting on a review, but well, ma'am I sure am flattered! I got laid and paid and my night was made!

Kashmir was the perfect client - she had impeccable hygiene, a fantastic attitude, and amazing stamina. She not only left the envelope in plain sight but also gifted me a red rose. I'd be happy to be a reference for her in the future for other providers.

Thanks for taking my man-whore virginity! Now I can afford new hubcaps for the old Ford.

Can I get admitted to the provider-only board now?

No but you should consider having your fork bronzed. :D

Yes!

Nerd-Style-Five-Ways-To-Maximize-Your-Social-Nerdery-Opportunities.jpg

Ladies, are you tired of not being taken care of?

Let me manipulate your Play Station controls, tickle your Xbox, and make you go Wii!

Just remember, Gamers and Nerds do it better.

$200.00 Hr

Bush, I know you said no liberals, but will you really be able to tell? Now, when I enter the room, should I set my shotgun and the envelope on the counter or just hand it all to your assistant? And do you take cash only or should I just make out a check to your super PAC?

*** Sunday Special - In Town ONE day only *** - Outcall Only

141215_jeb_bush_mitt_romney_ap_629_956x519.jpg

Bored with the same old routine with the husband, or the two minute drill got you down. Well then go for Bush. Firearm Friendly.

Absolutely NO LIBERALS!!

ps Ask about our two man special

Kashmir . . . . Fantastic. Thanks for "playing" along.

Omg! I tried contacting one of the handsome gentlemen with ads up this morning and he asked for at least 2 recent references. .. told him I've only seen boink36... he told me boink36 doesn't offer full service, and he can't accept him as a reference and he had the nerve to ask for my full name and work place !!! Ha! I'm not stupid. ..next!

Next one that I was interested in getting to know was sexy,like, out-of-my-league sexy...but the rates are way too high. .wtf? He think his cocktail is made of gold???

The third choice blacklisted me because I took 3 hours to write an essay on MOI. .. you know what I am talking about. ..the type of email that contains all my wildest fantasies. .. damn if I do, damn if I don't!

I guess I will have to call boink again, I think he likes me a lot,since he is always available, and even if I book 1h,I spend the whole night with him, wake up to fresh made breakfast and he never charges me:p