Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

Alphabet myth

14 posts in this topic

Every fucking expert claims licking clit is best by using the alphabet or numbers methods.After asking not so few ladies about their favorite way of masturbating , all said the same thing....not really.

Every fucking expert claims licking clit is best by using the alphabet or numbers methods.After asking not so few ladies about their favorite way of masturbating , all said the same thing....not really.

I have much the same results with my informal survey.

I have found that everyone's different - some like slow, some like fast, ...

The day my vibrator starts singing the alphabet to me; I'm done with my faith in orgasms.

YEAH um the alphabet thing is a myth. Justina, You are killing me with your words....LMFAO.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the alphabet or numbers method to licking clit anyway? I read the book "She Comes First", an entire book devoted to how to perform cunnilingus. I tried some of the techniques and was disappointed with the result, though the author tells you up front that it will take at least 45 minutes of work to bring most women to orgasm. Honestly, as much as I like the idea of giving women orgasms, that's more time and energy than I have available, especially when the clock is ticking on my dollar:) I need the foolproof method to make it happen in 10 minutes, because after that I'm puttin' my little head to work!

I tried some of the techniques and was disappointed with the result' date=' though the author tells you up front that it will take at least 45 minutes of work to bring most women to orgasm. [/quote']

I have very little experience here in, um, professional relationships. However in my personal life, I really enjoy this. And yeah. It takes a while. I don't know about 45 minutes, but 20 or 30 easy. You better enjoy what you're doing.

It seems to me the way to do it right isn't all that much different than a great blow job. You just have to go at it with abandon, let the drool go where it goes, and get your face messy. Slow and steady wins the race. If she doesn't have her hands on your head, she's not into it. The right amount of pressure is important. It's quite a work out. Every now and then, suck on that clit. But that's more of a mid session thing. When she's getting close, it's just like us guys. Speed things up just a little, but not too much, keep that pressure right, and keep things nice and steady.

It's hard work, and it takes time. It's one of those things you do for someone when you really enjoy making them feel good. If I'm "on the clock" I might enjoy a taste for a bit, but I'm under no delusion that I'm going to get the job done. If a young lady ever asked, I'd probably be willing to give it a shot, but we'd have to go into overtime, and I'd have to really like her.

The alphabet thing isn't even a myth. It was a Sam Kinison joke. If someone told you that was real, they were having fun with you.

So you carry a Magic Wand with you to your provider appointments? That must make you a very popular guy! Do they give you a discount? The rest of us guys who don't carry a tool chest to our appointments (great cover for your walk thru the hotel lobby btw) will continue to enjoy DATY for mutual pleasure, recognizing that we're not likely going to be successful getting the professional ladies off in the timeframe of a 30-60 minute appointment, especially the guys (sadly, not me) who go for MSOG in an hour.

guess it depends on whether you're paying her to pretend she's your girlfriend or if you're pay her to let you pretend you're her boyfriend.

20-30??? More like 5-10. Like you said though, every lady is different. I think a big part is if the lady is mentally checked out or not. If she's thinking about a grocery list or whatnot, you could be down there for a good long time!

There's no foolproof method for everyone, if she's not going to tell you, go by non-verbal cues. Always better to start off slow and gentle though, IMO.

20-30??? More like 5-10. Like you said though, every lady is different.

My list is pretty small, so I have no idea what is "normal". The only one I take all the way that way is my wife. And it's at least 15 minutes, usually longer. But I don't rush it. I'm never trying to get it over with quickly. ;) You would know better than me! I'm sure everyone is different.

There's only one trick. You have to love it! I love cunnilingus more than any other sexual act, bar none! If you don't love it, no trick will make you better at it.

On the belief that you can always get better, I say practice, practice, practice .......... till i get it right! Dedication, hard work .... oh, hell I just plain love to. :D

I think it's part myth, part real. The thing is not about forming the actual letters but variation on the first minutes of doing it. After that, they are not useful anymore, but consistence and rhythm is the goal.

Being aware of my ignorance in the topic I read several books, it was very enlightening. Some of them were good but not all of them.

But I recommend this one, it was so good! It's all about cunnilingus: Amazon: http://goo.gl/lO4iCg