Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

36 posts in this topic

It's been a wonderful 10 years! Gosh, time really does fly when you're having fun.

I've grown in so many ways. I've learned so much about myself and others. I will cherish, for the rest of my life, the time that I spent in this industry, with you.

So many beautiful things have happened for me BECAUSE of this industry that I will always be grateful. I have met so many beautiful people, some of which will be lifelong friends. I have been fortunate enough to have traveled the world. I was able to go to college. I have enjoyed my sexuality to a degree which I would not have experienced if I never stepped into this industry (and yes, I still believe that squirt is pee:D). I met my lifetime partner through this industry which in itself has more value than anything else in my life.

I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you, for YOU have helped shape who I am today. I love each and every one of you very much! Thank you to all of you for a wonderful experience! It is one that I would not trade for anything in the world, and one that will not soon be forgotten.

Over the past year, I have been dismantling my persona. I will complete that process soon, disabling my preferred 411 account, disconnecting my phone, and possibly deleting my handle here. Although I will not be taking anymore appointments, you can bet your sexy little booties that I will still be peaking in from time to time.

My future looks bright and that excites me!

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."

Goodbye.

:)

I know you don't know me, but best of luck to you in all your future plans. I like your last quote too. Ins't that from the movie Blow?

Wow, another end of an Era.

From the ignoble "in my mouth! chick", to one of the most active contributors to this board, to the inevitable retirement: it's been a fun(and occasionally bumpy) ride, and I wish you and pfunk all the best! ;)

Be well. I get bummed when I see another experience I've never had move along. But I wish you the best! I do like your posts. Hope you stick around here at least for a bit.

You will be sorely missed Destiny! Truly one of the hobby's greats!

Best of luck to wherever the days take you!

You will be greatly missed. I hope the best for you. May all your dreams and wishes come true. Good Luck.

Nikki

Wow. When I first went skulking around the internet looking for this hobby, it was the Destiny web site that I encountered. I never booked. You looked so exotic, even intimidating. I did not think I could possibly handle you, and I was probably right.

I have noticed a distinct lack of Destiny over the past year here on TOB, and I have missed your insights. I think you could write a heck of a book about your adventures. The stories you have to tell.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do. I love your Destiny quote. Take care and be well.

Congratulations! I wish you nothing but the best as you travel into the future. Remember, life is an adventure make it a good one and keep it exciting!

Enjoy life, and play often!

ak

I look back on all the wonderful times we had together. I'm glad that I have those memories for The Home.

Your contributions to the board over the years have been priceless, though many of them were also shocking.

May your future be ever brighter.

Sometimes you feel like you know someone just from their posts even though you haven't actually met. You have already been missed since your posts became rare, and the place became waaaay less interesting. Very best wishes and nothing says you can't occasionally post one of "those" links we all knew better than to click on but did anyway.;)

You know the two of have never met, but I still consider you a friend, strange world...

I wish you all the the love and joy you could wish for!

I wish you all the success and happiness you can handle. Thanks for all the wonderful memories. You will be missed!

Best wishes and happy trails to you.

Sometimes you feel like you know someone just from their posts even though you haven't actually met. You have already been missed since your posts became rare, and the place became waaaay less interesting. Very best wishes and nothing says you can't occasionally post one of "those" links we all knew better than to click on but did anyway.;)

Amen

Hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave! :D

All seriousness, I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet you and wish you nothing but continued success!

I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you, for YOU have helped shape who I am today. I love each and every one of you very much! Thank you to all of you for a wonderful experience! It is one that I would not trade for anything in the world, and one that will not soon be forgotten.

I truly believe in these words! :)

Good Luck Darling!!!

xoxo

Destiny,

Your farewell post is so gracious, genuine and classy (for lack of a better term).

While we only met in person once, I found you to be more beautiful than I imagined (based on your great pictures); all because of the real, down-to-earth woman you are.

I have always respected, admired how forthright, strong, intelligent and sincere you are as a woman and, in all you publicly say, do and represent in this realm.

While you are so appreciative for all those you have known and been touched by; there are countless others who are changed, inspired, influenced by you for the better, long after memories fade.

Very few people truly make such a positive difference in the people, places and things they encounter and you need to hear, know that you have!

That is obviously, simply your authentic character; and, the footprint you will always leave behind, where ever you walk.

I wish you the greatest future, overflowing with love and happiness!

Jae

May God bless the rest of your journey Ms. Destiny. Farewell beautiful lady'

Wow, 7,493 posts and this is it. You have been an amazing contributor and you will be missed greatly. I wish you all the luck and joy in the world.

Okay. The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is...

I'll always be your friend

Don't try to understand me, just be grateful that I felt your warmth

Magrathea

:):cool::)

Starting the countdown for the return.:cool:

Destiny, I will miss you. When we first met 10 years ago I told you I thought you were smart. You laughed and said street smart. I was right.

It's been a wonderful 10 years! Gosh, time really does fly when you're having I have enjoyed my sexuality to a degree which I would not have experienced if I never stepped into this industry (and yes, I still believe that squirt is pee:D). I met my lifetime partner through this industry which in itself has more value than anything else in my life.

I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you, for YOU have :)

Over the years you and me created many enemies by insisting that squirting is pee....best of luck.

Starting the countdown for the return.:cool:

Can you for once be descent....just once...try it...it may be good for you.