Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MacD

Reviews

4 posts in this topic

I am having trouble with my computer not pulling up the section where i can post a review! Anyone else having this trouble?

Yes. On my last two reviews I logged onto TOB home page, clicked on "Review Database", clicked "Colorado", clicked "Post" (as in posting a review) nothing happened. Must have tried this 10-15 times. I finally Googled "TOB Reviews", when search came up clicked on "Reviews Home" and then "Post". I was finally able to get to my "New Review Form" and submit the reviews.

I just tried going through the TOB home page again before posting this. Again, I clicked on "Review Database" and then "Colorado", then clicked on "Post" only once and waited. Didn't look like it would work but after about 15-20 seconds the "New Review Form" finally came up. IDK :confused:

I posted two reviews yesterday. It's a little slow to come up, but if I wait a bit, it does, eventually, come up. But enough about my penis.

Just a suggestion: consider writing the body of your review in Word or something, then cut and paste it into the review. It took me a couple of tries to get one of them to work.

Yes. On my last two reviews I logged onto TOB home page, clicked on "Review Database", clicked "Colorado", clicked "Post" (as in posting a review) nothing happened. Must have tried this 10-15 times. I finally Googled "TOB Reviews", when search came up clicked on "Reviews Home" and then "Post". I was finally able to get to my "New Review Form" and submit the reviews.

I just tried going through the TOB home page again before posting this. Again, I clicked on "Review Database" and then "Colorado", then clicked on "Post" only once and waited. Didn't look like it would work but after about 15-20 seconds the "New Review Form" finally came up. IDK :confused:

After reading this post I went through the above process three times (using IE) with no trouble at all. I'm going to alert admin of this thread and see what they can find.