Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fork

Awkward

7 posts in this topic

Had a pretty good session with a "new" provider recently. Only the next morning did I realize that it's the same girl who had ripped me off previously (she had new pictures/name and I had just met her very briefly before, so I didn't realize it).

I'll probably post a review soon, but aside from that, what would you do? Just never see her again, as she's obviously not trustworthy? Confront her? Laugh it off? Give the benefit of the doubt that she's straightened out?

Had a pretty good session with a "new" provider recently. Only the next morning did I realize that it's the same girl who had ripped me off previously (she had new pictures/name and I had just met her very briefly before, so I didn't realize it).

I'll probably post a review soon, but aside from that, what would you do? Just never see her again, as she's obviously not trustworthy? Confront her? Laugh it off? Give the benefit of the doubt that she's straightened out?

Please post a review so the rest of us have a little warning. Besides that - if it was good enough for a 2nd visit I would see her again to see if she has straightened out. I'm sure a lot of us are curious to who it was.

I basically agree with ^^this^^.

Base your review (& rating) on the most recent session. You might mention your previous troubles in the text section.

As for seeing her again? As ronin said, she may have learned from her past. I know of at least one gal here who started with Denver Ladies. She is now one of our best, providing quality service time after time. Then again, there are lots of choices for spending our $s.

Post reviews on both experiences.

Subject to the time constraints of the review system.

Fork-

I agree with above, rate the current session but be sure to notate your original experience in the text review.

Review is already posted.

I decided that I would see her again, but as with all girls (and boys), keep your guard up.