Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bora Bora

Is Nude to Nude massage illegal?

10 posts in this topic

I'm wondering... is offering nude to nude massage (or body rub) an illegal activity. So, I mean, if a hobbyist goes to a provider offering nude to nude massage in her ad for a price doing something illegal?

Thanks! ;)

One of the oldest wives' tales out there. Friend of a friend who is an ASP knows this ASP that sez...

As long as none of the fun parts get touched, it's legal. That's why the jack shacks are still in business and doing body rubs, fun-zones are not being touched.

Otherwise, prostitution. The following link is a great summary of the CO statutes and easily linked to (the actual CO page is clunky and really gets archane with the legal lingo):

http://prostitution.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=726#12

Well, I guess it's not illegal. I had kind of wondered about that myself. Not to derail the thread, but is self service illegal while she watches? I don't think so.

... Not to derail the thread, but is self service illegal while she watches? I don't think so.

Why not? As long as she doesn't touch you & you don't touch her?

There are several self-service shops that have been operating for almost 30 years. If what they provided was illegal, don't you think they would have been shuttered just as quickly as many AMPs?

I just don't happen to think it's a good choice for my $s. But some might as it's not really sex; they aren't cheating! It al depends on the definition of "is". :cool:

Why not? As long as she doesn't touch you & you don't touch her?

There are several self-service shops that have been operating for almost 30 years. If what they provided was illegal, don't you think they would have been shuttered just as quickly as many AMPs?

I just don't happen to think it's a good choice for my $s. But some might as it's not really sex; they aren't cheating! It al depends on the definition of "is". :cool:

Yep. You're right, Bit. They would have shut down the self-serve shops for sure if it were illegal. Good point. I agree it's not the best use of the dollar, but I did it once. It was supremely odd to masturbate in the presence of a stranger.

* How about if you are stroking her with one hand while you're stroking yourself with the other? Can I get a ruling, Judge Bit?

There is a Denver ordinance that requires persons giving a massage be fully clothed. Not an uncommon massage regulation. Just not prostitution.

Lakewood has amended their prostitution ordinance to include self service. I think it could be challenged on constitutional grounds but generally no one wants to go through all the appeals to find out. Generally just a fine out there unlike Aurora where they seek 30 days jail time.

Denver vice once considered self service to be illegal but the Denver DA disagreed. That could change with individual DA's.

Adding some music and artistic movement (dancing? performance art? could help with constitutional argument)

Edited by buffalosoldier
mispell and addition

There is a Denver ordinance that requires persons giving a massage be fully clothed. Not an uncommon massage regulation. Just not prostitution.

Lakewood has amended their prostitution ordinance to include self service. I think it could be challenged on constitutional grounds but generally no one wants to go through all the appeals to find out. Generally just a fine out there unlike Aurora where they seek 30 days jail time.

Denver vice once considered self service to be illegal but the Denver DA disagreed. That could change with individual DA's.

Adding some music and artistic movement (dancing? performance art? could help with constitutional argument)

Good lord. Interesting info, buffalo. I find it beyond amazing that Lakewood would care about self service. Does instituting such a law protect the populace one bit?

Does enforcement of any of these laws protect the public?

Lakewood just wants to let everyone know they will not tolerate this activity in their community and gives aggressive cops more leeway.

Edited by buffalosoldier
spelling

Wait, are you saying that preventing hand jobs does NOT protect the public!?

We need to get a handle on this once and for all. I think all Denver-area police should combine forces to focus on the sex crime epidemic occurring in Lakewood. Let's move all the cops there, for an extended period. Including all the ones currently in DTC, LoDo, and Cherry Creek. :D