Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is It Me ...

14 posts in this topic

Or is this one of the funniest reviews in a long time:

"As soon as I arrived she asked for donation (normal) but what happened next I knew I was in trouble. She excused herself from room to pay for room. As soon as she got back she said I had to leave because they were coming to clean room. She said it would only be five minutes. That was over a week ago."

Sounds like a Woody Allen line.

I just saw that review too,

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=6921

It's good that the reviewer can make light of being ripped off, better to write the review and move on than obsessing about a bad experience.

The beginning of the ad he responded to is almost funny, when combined with the review information. "Tired of being treated like an ATM card, rushed on the clock, treated as though your expendable?" If the ad were honest, it would continue, "If you see me, THAT'S ALL GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN."

There were a couple that mentioned pizza that were also sort of cringe worthy.

Yes, that was me with the drunken pizza review. It did not happen in April, it was months ago. I was drinking far too much and have since taken the initiative to change that behavior.

I am humiliated by some of my actions and I want to publicly apologize to engineer. I was in a bad place at that time and I am sorry for how unprofessional I was. [snip]

Edited by Kaduk
content

In today's reviews there are two reviews with dramatically different points of views on the same girl. I am trying to read between the lines but can't reach a conclusion. Was it really the same girl? Is it just a case of YMMV. Both reviews are from reviewers with multiple posts.

See below. What do you think?

The positive review:

Overall Assesment: Fantastic - one of the best I have ever had

ASP's attitude: Fantastic

Description accurate? Yes

Hair color: Brown

Pictures accurate? Yes

Hair length: Mid-back

Height / weight: 4' 11

Body type: Slender

Breasts augmented? No

...she is a very young but has experience and knows how to make you feel welcome! She has a great attitude and very easy to talk to! As for the services mentioned well all were provided well beyond exceptional!!! Had a great time with her and will repeat

see: http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=6930

The Negative Review

Overall Assesment: Rip Off

ASP's attitude: Not good

Description accurate? Yes

Hair color: Black

Pictures accurate? No

Body type: Slender

As soon as I arrived she asked for donation (normal) but what happened next I knew I was in trouble. She excused herself from room to pay for room. As soon as she got back she said I had to leave because they were coming to clean room. She said it would only be five minutes. That was over a week ago.

see: http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=6921

Yes, that was me with the drunken pizza review. It did not happen in April, it was months ago. I was drinking far too much and have since taken the initiative to change that behavior.

I am humiliated by some of my actions and I want to publicly apologize to engineer. I was in a bad place at that time and I am sorry for how unprofessional I was. [snip]

Your apology is brave, unusual, and worthy of praise. We all do some stupid things, but not all of us take responsibility. I have dealt with an addiction before (gambling) and I hope you get a handle on your own. As they say, recognizing your bad behavior is the first step...

Your apology is brave, unusual, and worthy of praise.

I started to type something similar several times. I agree, and it does mitigate things in my mind a bit. But I hope it goes without saying, that's a crummy thing to have come up as your most recent review. I'd be working very hard to make it a blip in what looks to be an otherwise flawless record.

Yes, that was me with the drunken pizza review.

BRAVO Laci!!!

May your future be filled with happier times.

Just gained a lot of respect for Laci French for not only responding to this thread but standing up and admitting what she did was wrong and how remorseful she is about what happened.

Everyone of us has had a bad day or has been right where you were in that moment.

Congrats for not shying away from this thread and your actions! Glad you are doing better.

We know the reviewer never got to cum but no mention of the pizza? :D

I would really be impressed if Laci reached out to engineer to apologize and offer to give him a free session and then make sure it is the best session she has ever had with a hobbyist. Isn't that step 9 of the 12 steps?

She has already done step 10 to admit her wrongdoing here, which BTW I am really impressed.

I would really be impressed if Laci reached out to engineer to apologize and offer to give him a free session and then make sure it is the best session she has ever had with a hobbyist. Isn't that step 9 of the 12 steps?

She has already done step 10 to admit her wrongdoing here, which BTW I am really impressed.

That would be a personal matter between her and engineer. None of our business. She has (bravely) admitted there was a problem, and that she is trying to fix it. You can't fix this kind of image problem overnight. Give her time and let her succeed on her own merits.

That would be a personal matter between her and engineer. None of our business. She has (bravely) admitted there was a problem, and that she is trying to fix it. You can't fix this kind of image problem overnight. Give her time and let her succeed on her own merits.

+1

I've seen Laci a number of times... I have the most respect for her... she's been an absolute sweetheart... will continue seeing her...