Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stonemaker

Fun sized

18 posts in this topic

I've seen her. She's the real deal as far as little people go. I would say that everyone has to try it once.

Crap. I didn't know I needed to do that until I read this. I may have to find out what a "short period of time" is. I'm kinda busy for a few weeks.

I've gone a little overboard booking women I want to see. I felt silly booking one three weeks out.

I was mulling around how to describe tonight's outstanding experience and was going to say "each of these experiences is unique and wonderful in it's own way." Well this looks like another one that would certainly fit that description!

I scratched my head as I read that. How does one find "s***" in their socks? No mention of a dog in the review. The review doesn't make me wanna run. I'm still curious if someone is going to go visit her and follow up with more info.

Here pimp was probably another little person. He most likely was hiding under the bed. Didn't like the way the client was. Saw his sock and shat in it. Either that or the reviewer just go had an encounter with a phantom shatter.

Here pimp was probably another little person. He most likely was hiding under the bed. Didn't like the way the client was. Saw his sock and shat in it. Either that or the reviewer just go had an encounter with a phantom shatter.

ROFL I was thinking her ferret, but I like the idea of the little pimp better!

That's the review I was talking about..it's doesn't make sense because A. He knew she was a little person [snip] you knew she was little. B. He said she was on her period yet he still engaged? And freaked out at the blood? Come on! Reference

Edited by Kaduk
Reference...

Oh no! I've read that review before but didn't put them together! No waaaay!

I'm thinking its a fake review

That's the review I was talking about..it's doesn't make sense because A. He knew she was a little person, you knew she was little. B. He said she was on her period yet he still engaged? And freaked out at the blood? Come on!

Combine all that with shit in a sock, and, I agree, pretty implausible. :eek:

Edited by Kaduk
Fixed quote

ROFL I was thinking her ferret, but I like the idea of the little pimp better!

A ferret is too large and would of been noticed. There's only two things small enough to shit in a sock and get unnoticed 1. Little person 2. Halfling (but they don't exist)

I'm thinking its a fake review

I'm thinking you need to TOFTT and let us know!

I swear I saw her on the newlywed show recently! I'll look for the clip. Hahaha

I'm 19" taller than a favorite friend of mine. We just cannot reach enough for 69, and I am an average guy. With this gal you might have to be either Gene Simmons or Jack Napier to make it work.

She posts everyday on BP, yet only has one review? Who then is seeing her on a daily basis? Could someone please TOFTT and post an honest review?

My opinion is that no (or few) reviews is equivalent to a bad review. Personally, I would not write a bad review. Even if deserved, I'd just a soon distance myself.