Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FuriousInch

411 on Lois in COS

9 posts in this topic

There's a fairly new gal going by the name Lois on P411 (P183027) and had an ad on BP that I'm curious about.

Phone: 719-966-0049

Tried the usual searches and came up with squat.

She mentioned that she doesn't want reviews, but I was wondering if anyone new anything about her.

Thanks,

There's a fairly new gal going by the name Lois on P411 (P183027) and had an ad on BP that I'm curious about.

Phone: 719-966-0049

Tried the usual searches and came up with squat.

She mentioned that she doesn't want reviews, but I was wondering if anyone new anything about her.

Thanks,

If I'm not mistaken, didn't she go by "Lisa" at one point? She had several reviews here.

I have seen the Lisa to which you refer and don't believe we are talking about the same gal, though there are some similarities. One thing that doesn't fit are the tattoos. Lois doesn't have any and Lisa does. Of course, it could just be Lois is using older pics.

I have seen the Lisa to which you refer and don't believe we are talking about the same gal, though there are some similarities. One thing that doesn't fit are the tattoos. Lois doesn't have any and Lisa does. Of course, it could just be Lois is using older pics.

Or an airbrush on Photoshop.

Lisa and Lois are two different people.

I have seen Lisa and have texted Lois but have not had the opportunity to see Lois yet. However her communication with me has seemed good.

I have no dog in the fight, but I would note in trying to say "Lois" and "Lisa" are the same:

p411 id numbers do not match

"Lisa" would have had to grow hair out mighty fast ..... or wig I guess.

Same taste in black "hooker heels" and bar stools ..... both them a thousand others

"Lois" claims to be 5'8". I guess could be inaccurate, but assuming accurate .... don't think that "Lisa" was close to 5'8" even in the aforementioned heels. :)

Pending further in depth study, I would have to say no. As always I reserve the right to be full of crap!

Ahhhhhhhh you may be right. I do remember that Lisa did have another girl advertise from her BP account number ever so briefly. I think it was the high heels that threw me off but definitly they are taken in a different spot. Same carpet and heels but different legs.

I specifically remember the wording from Lisa's ad: "text first and then we can talk"

I've seen the lady in the BP ad. I think she goes by Lois. She was a little on the older side, but it was a positive experience and she aimed to please. She did not want a review. PM me if you need more details.

New to the area any 411 on info on Lois ? Been burned before and would love to have any info.