Game On

Info on Jasmine

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone have knowledge about Jasmine, 720-279-4306? She has one review on TOB but interested in any more info, thanks.

Edited by Kaduk
Added Tags

Ive called her to set an appt, she never showed up. This was more than a year ago.

Hello yes I have recent info about Jasmine at that #.  Aka Jasmine Monroe. I have enjoyed her company several times and must say she is awesome! She is clean and safe pics are 100% real and recent

On 4/9/2015 at 4:17 PM, Darthballs said:

Ive called her to set an appt, she never showed up. This was more than a year ago.

I set an appt with her too (2-3 months ago), she was also a no show.

There's a new review on another well-known site about this girl that is NOT flattering, and maybe worth talking about.  Is that acceptable, mods?

1 hour ago, brownegg said:

There's a new review on another well-known site about this girl that is NOT flattering, and maybe worth talking about.  Is that acceptable, mods?

You can link to the review.....

I also tried to book an apt with "Jasmine" she didn't show and got kinda weird after i texted her asking what was up. It's a shame, she has all the physical assets i'd rrequire to be a great time.

I saw her, flat out liar.  Don't do it, those negative reviews are the closest to my experience.  Search "Jasmine Monroe", you'll see enough evidence to decide.  

I saw her in December, she is a cute blonde like in her pics but her face isn't exactly great lol...but not all that bad either.

She is a little weird and seems to advertise a lot on BP and usually be pretty busy, says she's from Cali and has a masters degree is sociology or something.

The good is she is very safe and made me leave my boxers on with a condom...so at least she isn't spreading STDs.  The Reverse Cow Girl is nice watching her little butt but she is too tight/dry to really enjoy it, saying that next time she will bring toys.

Bad news is if you try to touch outside of ur condom, which might as well be double wrapped she pretty much starts crying...try to do missionary "stop lying on me." Touch the condom and she pretty much will spray a bottle of Lysol and change the condom three times etc.

One of the reviews said they were glad BP had a safe options and at the end I found myself thinking the same...well that was pretty lame but at least I'm not bare backing another BP girl lol..  

She was caught self reviewing! How much more info do you need? Stop thinking with the little head and move on. 

Been on the fence for awhile with this one too.   Saw a recent negative review for her on TER and that put my mind to rest.  Just too many good ones out there to take a chance IMHO.

She was caught self reviewing! How much more info do you need? Stop thinking with the little head and move on. 

Really? I wonder who the BigRedRooster is? 😜

Really? I wonder who the BigRedRooster is? 😜

I don't see "bigredrooster" in her reviews and it says on her profile in big red letters " caught self reviewing multiple times"

I don't see "bigredrooster" in her reviews and it says on her profile in big red letters " caught self reviewing multiple times"

Her "follower" is BigRedRooster whose stat page links to James885 who has filed two 10/10 reviews of her and ...............

I texted her once. Didn't set an appointment. For the next week I got a bunch of late night random texts. Some seemed drunk. Some seemed meant for someone else. Too much weirdness for me.