Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macho

Do you consider yourself part of the white knight community ? Or are you an asshole?

Do you consider yourself part of the white knight community ? Or are you an asshole?   26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself part of the white knight community ? Or are you an asshole?

• White Knight
    • Asshole
    • Salmon
    • Hot pink

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

Do you consider yourself part of the white knight community ? Or are you an asshole? And for the lovely ladies. Salmon or hot pink? And why? I fill like a white knight defender of the solar system. I fill like some are assholes. Ladies so many tough colors to choose from its a wonder why you guys aren't nekkid all the time.

Edited by macho
I suk

Si I feel like being labeled a white night just means you care about females so much you might be irrational about it. But if you break that down even more all that means if care so much about someone to where it's irrational that's just love. It's crazy love. So being a white knight means you love females so so so much.

I have no clue what the "salmon" or "hot pink" means -- I'm not hip enough, I guess. I tend toward the white knight.

Two years ago in Las Vegas, this one young stripper was so sweet and we hit it off so well that I wanted to take her home in my back pocket, save her from "the life" of leering men, and make a respectable woman out of her. Nevermind that her one agenda was to get me to "the other room" and empty my wallet (both of which she succeeded at doing, but oh what fun it was). :D

I have no clue what the "salmon" or "hot pink" means -- I'm not hip enough, I guess. I tend toward the white knight.

Two years ago in Las Vegas, this one young stripper was so sweet and we hit it off so well that I wanted to take her home in my back pocket, save her from "the life" of leering men, and make a respectable woman out of her. Nevermind that her one agenda was to get me to "the other room" and empty my wallet (both of which she succeeded at doing, but oh what fun it was). :D

Word. :rolleyes:

Let me explain. See I was on my phone when I made this and at the same time I was a little distracted. So I didn't fully explain everything. See it's not about being hip at all. It's a penis thing. The thing is earlier I was like that's a nice pink shirt. And she was like it's not pink it's salmon. So of course my narrow mind was blown. Apparently what looks like pink to us chaps can be salmon to a lady. Since I was making a poll I didn't want the girls to be left out of the pole.(I also didn't want them screwing up the results). So the bottom two poll answers are for the ones whom have a vagina. Anyways back to the question. There are two kinds of women in this world ones who prefer to wear salmon and those who prefer Hot pink. Keep in mind this is a very valid lady question.

I'm a salmon!

That's odd, how are you using your internet machine under water?

Let me explain. See I was on my phone when I made this and at the same time I was a little distracted. So I didn't fully explain everything. See it's not about being hip at all. It's a penis thing. The thing is earlier I was like that's a nice pink shirt. And she was like it's not pink it's salmon. So of course my narrow mind was blown. Apparently what looks like pink to us chaps can be salmon to a lady. Since I was making a poll I didn't want the girls to be left out of the pole.(I also didn't want them screwing up the results). So the bottom two poll answers are for the ones whom have a vagina. Anyways back to the question. There are two kinds of women in this world ones who prefer to wear salmon and those who prefer Hot pink. Keep in mind this is a very valid lady question.

That's odd, how are you using your internet machine under water?

I still don't really have a clue what you are talking about, but that's ok. It's not necessary that I understand. You say, "I was like that's a nice pink shirt." Does "I was like" mean "I said" or "I thought" ? I think you are drifting so far into 21st century slang, and the massive overuse of the word "like" that I have completely lost all meaning. At 44, the phrase "I was like" is essentially meaningless. Anyway, not important.

I must be getting old, I have no idea what anything but asshole (I am not) and white knight (again I am not) means. I am respectful, and kind.

So color me pink, purple, orange, off white, what ever...

I'm an honest person trying to have a little fun. Paying my way.

Do you consider yourself part of the white knight community ? Or are you an asshole? And for the lovely ladies. Salmon or hthe ot pink? And why? I fill like a white knight defender of the solar system. I fill like some are assholes. Ladies so many tough colors to choose from its a wonder why you guys aren't nekkid all the time.

I am definitely a white knight. The problem is I keep running out of coins to feed the mechanical horse at Kiddieland...and the kid's parents are all looking at me funny now.

bd5671

The last of the good guys...

Let me explain. See I was on a pint and six-pack when I made this and at the same time I was a little distracted. So I didn't fully explain everything. See it's not about being hip at all. It's a penis thing. The thing is earlier I was like that's a nice pink shirt. And she was like it's not pink it's salmon. So of course my narrow mind was blown. Apparently what looks like pink to us chaps can be salmon to a lady. Since I was making a poll I didn't want the girls to be left out of the pole.(I also didn't want them screwing up the results). So the bottom two poll answers are for the ones whom have a vagina. Anyways back to the question. There are two kinds of women in this world ones who prefer to wear salmon and those who prefer Hot pink. Keep in mind this is a very valid lady question.

Fixed it.

I'm somewhere in the middle and pretty well balanced between them both.

No appropriate response for me. Not being a White Knight doesn't make someone an asshole. But I'm certainly no sycophant. I just call 'em as I sees 'em.

for the record i am a respectable woman and not interested in being "saved" from someone elses judgement about what i do with my time and body.

sucks though that you encountered a thief and worse that you didnt mind.

I'm not a White Knight because I'm not saving anyone. However, I hope I am not an asshole. I prefer to treat the ladies, and I hope everyone, with kindness and respect. And that has helped me have a blast in this hobby and other areas of my life.

I'm a decent, non-asshole who just likes to bang women.

Which option is that?

I'm somewhere in the middle and pretty well balanced between them both.
I think you are white knight most of the time go ahead just click the white knight box.

No appropriate response for me. Not being a White Knight doesn't make someone an asshole. But I'm certainly no sycophant. I just call 'em as I sees 'em.
I'll make it easier your box you need to click the asshole box.

for the record i am a respectable woman and not interested in being "saved" from someone elses judgement about what i do with my time and body.

sucks though that you encountered a thief and worse that you didnt mind.

You're a salmon

I'm not a White Knight because I'm not saving anyone. However, I hope I am not an asshole. I prefer to treat the ladies, and I hope everyone, with kindness and respect. And that has helped me have a blast in this hobby and other areas of my life.
You need to click the hot pink

Which option is that?

That option would be asshole.

They hire hackers to catch hackers lol.

Look who is asking !

Do you consider yourself part of the white knight community ? Or are you an asshole? And for the lovely ladies. Salmon or hot pink? And why? I fill like a white knight defender of the solar system. I fill like some are assholes. Ladies so many tough colors to choose from its a wonder why you guys aren't nekkid all the time.

I voted for myself as an asshole. Sure. I am a female- but assholedom? Indeed I have crossed that line far more often then I would like to admit to.:D

In fact the US has a fairly large population of feminine assholes. Just read the news on a daily basis. We are legion, we are every where. [snip] (Okay Jez, shut yer piehole, your wading in asshole first into infraction territory) 'Nuff said.

Edited by Kaduk
keep the comments to an Adult oriented discussion.....

Ok. Been wanting to post this ever since this thread was posted. I beat the urge at first, but Jez (who is as far from assholedom as is humanly possible) ressurected it, so it is her fsult.

I originally voted asshole. But I'm not an asshole. I'm a dick.

From TEAM AMERICA

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

(A satire of the old sheep, wolves, sheepdog analogy)

Which option is that?

^^This^^