Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pauliane

A Text Out of the Blue Offering Services From A Provider You Have Never Seen

42 posts in this topic

A month ago or so I called a visiting provider. Our schedules were not matching well so I did not make an appointment.

Yesterday I received a text from her saying "Hey love, this is ______ come see me, I'm back in Denver".

This bothered me in two ways. First of all, even though I was never a client of hers, she kept my phone number. Second she sent me a text out of the blue with no request from me or fore warning. If a SO or co-worker were to see the message I might have some explaining to do.

Would this situation bother anyone else?

Not at all. If you use a dedicated hobby phone, this isn't an issue.

Create the following:

Create sexy Hobby Name (something a girl will remember) Jake Strikes lol

Create hobby email using your name. Jakethesnake@gmail.com

Get a hobby phone. 720-555-6969 lol

Get a p411 account.

Start choosing girls you want to see. Be wise protect your identity.

It's happened to me twice. I agree with everything that Nikki says except for the p411 account. Two expensive for my tastes and doesn't promise or guarantee anything really that you couldn't do for yourself with a little screening.

If you travel & hobby, then P411 is worth more. Not only does it aid your screening providers (Most are vetted similar to the recent EB discussion, some better.), but it also makes it easier to be verified yourself. That call for reference to a Denver provider doesn't mean much when you're booking a Chicago provider. Or Jackson, MS. With the OK system, they(providers) have the option of contacting other providers to verify.

Create the following:

Get a p411 account.

Nikki's right (I have a different opinion on P411, but totally understand why some people love it). To answer OP's question, texts from out of the blue SUCK. ASP should know better. But they happen. Hence the need for hobby tools.

Nikki's right (I have a different opinion on P411, but totally understand why some people love it). To answer OP's question, texts from out of the blue SUCK. ASP should know better. But they happen. Hence the need for hobby tools.

It all depends on your point of view. I love getting texts from my regulars or even sometimes "friends of friends". It's that illusion of being wanted, you know? Even if it's just my benjamins that are wanted. :rolleyes:

Hobby phones are necessary however. You can't control what others do (like texting you) so you have to protect yourself.

It all depends on your point of view. I love getting texts from my regulars or even sometimes "friends of friends". It's that illusion of being wanted, you know? Even if it's just my benjamins that are wanted. :rolleyes:

I agree with that. A personal note written just for me from a provider I know well is great. A "spam" text blast from someone I barely know is not great.

Hobby phones are necessary however. You can't control what others do (like texting you) so you have to protect yourself.

Either that or if you have a smart phone which I hope everyone has by now at this day in age, to download this app called Pinger. It allows you to create a completely new phone number free of charge with unlimited texting. You'll be able to log in and out from whenever you'd like and they even have a website so you could even access your text convos from a computer. It's like having two phones in one.

A month ago or so I called a visiting provider. Our schedules were not matching well so I did not make an appointment.

Yesterday I received a text from her saying "Hey love, this is ______ come see me, I'm back in Denver".

This bothered me in two ways. First of all, even though I was never a client of hers, she kept my phone number. Second she sent me a text out of the blue with no request from me or fore warning. If a SO or co-worker were to see the message I might have some explaining to do.

You must be imagining things. we have seen providers post over and over and over and over again........... that all personal information is deleted as soon as the session is over. as sure as I have a 12" dick, providers don't save info on clients, not even your phone number.

You must be imagining things. we have seen providers post over and over and over and over again........... that all personal information is deleted as soon as the session is over. as sure as I have a 12" dick, providers don't save info on clients, not even your phone number.

Unfortunately, I have positive proof of this. The information part. Not the size of your dick. I recently emailed an out of town provider asking if she remembered me. She replied that she did, with a pic of my driver's license attached. :eek:

Unfortunately, I have positive proof of this. The information part. Not the size of your dick. I recently emailed an out of town provider asking if she remembered me. She replied that she did, with a pic of my driver's license attached. :eek:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat. How in the world did she getta pic of your license??????

I can see how there might be people out there that might care. I proable one of the few who doesn't care what my SO or employer thinks about me.

Some providers ask for this as a screening tool. the problem is she now has all of your personal info. if she gets busted, LE has a picture of your license too and your personal info.

Some providers ask for this as a screening tool.

That makes total sense, because there's no way could LE get their hands on a fake ID.

Some providers ask for this as a screening tool. the problem is she now has all of your personal info. if she gets busted, LE has a picture of your license too and your personal info.

IMO that's crazy. I would never provide anything so personal like that, I don't care if she's Jessica Alba. Okay scratch that mayyyybe for Jessica Alba..

Create the following:

Get a p411 account.

Once again, wise advice from Nikki.

Heed those words, gentlemen.

Keep your "Real" life and your "Hobby" life seperate.

Your reputation will thank you.

BD5671

You, sir, obviously missed Boink's <sarcasm> font.

Um. Nope. Totally got that. Offered an anecdote supporting it. The information part. Not the dick part.

See, he said... oh never mind.

She was the third provider I'd seen and I'd not yet been "educated". I sent it to her. Of course, her web site said all personal information would be deleted once screening was done. Clearly, not the case.

Hopefully not anymore. We had a heart to heart. She's cool, but, yeah. What you said.

Ladies, if you say you delete the info, just delete the info. I don't care if it's on a web based email account that you're sure is totally secure. It isn't. And it's not okay to say one thing and do another.

IMO that's crazy. I would never provide anything so personal like that, I don't care if she's Jessica Alba. Okay scratch that mayyyybe for Jessica Alba..

She's a nice girl. A little pricey, but we had a good time.

Not too discreet IMO to send a text out of the blue! Email-yes. Text-NO!

yup, that would bother me.

not cool.

Happens to me once in a while. Doesn't bother me. As a matter of fact, many times I've booked with ladies because they texted me and offered a deal I couldn't pass up.

I have notified gents that I am back in town, but only via email, and only because they have asked when I am returning. I save no numbers. If a gent needs a ref he needs to email me and notify me....my memory is good lol

I usually ask, "do you want me to let you know the next time I visit?" If the answer is yes, I ask what form of communication. It works well for me. Sorry that happened to you. I hope you pick up a hobby phone soon, to keep yourself safe.

Like most respondents said, it may be wise to invest a few bucks in a hobby phone so that you don't have to worry about that kind of thing...