Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dash Riprock

Boulder

7 posts in this topic

Curious as to why Boulder is such an ASP desert? Unless you want to roll the dice on BP in which options are extremely limited (or fictitious), at best. Do ASPs have bad luck here? Too many flakes? What? I live in Boulder and it would be nice to have a couple regulars I could do business with.

Ciao.

You might try CL or RubMaps as well as BP for listings....also I search YahooMaps for "massage nearby" or a similar search.

There's two near KS on 30th and another near Pearl (behind Target).

I found the providers in Boulder more consistently accommodating than most in Denver.

Good luck and have fun.

I also wonder why we don't see much activity up here either. I for one would love to stay local and not have to drive down to the DTC for fun all the time. I always hear about some utr ladies here, but not sure how to find them. If anyone has suggestions please pm me as well.

I also wonder why we don't see much activity up here either. I for one would love to stay local and not have to drive down to the DTC for fun all the time. I always hear about some utr ladies here, but not sure how to find them. If anyone has suggestions please pm me as well.

+1

many moons ago boulder had some selection - at least enough that if you had a craving you didn't need to drive so far...

Couldn't agree with this thread more... (this topic actually has popped up here a few times in the last couple of years)

I travel for work, and although I don't often see ASPs in other states, I still check out different backpages out of curiosity and have to say... Boulder is really one of the worst in terms of selection.

When I'm home, my work schedule so hectic and unpredictable, it's nearly impossible for me to commit to something in Denver.

Interlocken seems to be a semi-popular locale. (Not the DTC, of course.)

Seems to be a few reputable providers in that area at any given time. Granted, it isn't Boulder, but not a terrible drive from there.

Just a thought.

Couldn't agree with this thread more... (this topic actually has popped up here a few times in the last couple of years)

I travel for work, and although I don't often see ASPs in other states, I still check out different backpages out of curiosity and have to say... Boulder is really one of the worst in terms of selection.

When I'm home, my work schedule so hectic and unpredictable, it's nearly impossible for me to commit to something in Denver.

Curious as to why Boulder is such an ASP desert? Unless you want to roll the dice on BP in which options are extremely limited (or fictitious), at best. Do ASPs have bad luck here? Too many flakes? What? I live in Boulder and it would be nice to have a couple regulars I could do business with.

Ciao.

Try 411- I thought I saw a few providers in that area when i was deciding to tour there or not. I agree with the last person who responded try interlocken. it's less of a drive for us girls and not too far from Boulder