Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gb0138

Last minute cancel by ASP

14 posts in this topic

I just got canceled 30 minutes before our appointment by a one of those beautiful Asian providers today. Soooooo bummed because she is so sexy. Apparently she was throwing up last night and thought she might be better by noon but no luck. Apparently out of action until Monday. Hope she gets better for the rest of you guys.

Anyway my window of opportunity was so small I could not reschedule with any other ASP on TOB that caught my eye, so there I sit feeling sorry for myself. I considered taking my 3 Franklin's and and having my left hand give it to my right hand and take care of business but my right wasn't quite as sexy as I would like, but it does know me well. It got me thinking; this must happen all the time.

So the questions is, what do you guys do when you get canceled on?

So the questions is, what do you guys do when you get canceled on?

Usually, I really want to see that specific person, so I save the dough, and reschedule. :)

I dislike this more than just having a poor or lackluster session because this is usually when the little head really takes over. Last minute choices are pretty limited and I've yet to make a decision that I haven't regretted in that situation.

Honestly............simply never cared as I always just saw it as money out of their pocket that will be going into someone else's. I learned fast and I don't get caught up on one particular individual. So whenever I am ready to see someone............I have, eh, 6-10 prospects already laid out, researched, and in order of preference. Then it's just a matter of going down the line and getting an appointment. Either way, still never cared about cancellations because I and somebody else will still get what they are looking for.

Even last minute notice would make all the difference to me. Showing up somewhere and sitting around feeling stupid is the worst. But if she's sick, she's sick. I'd just wish her well and look forward to another day.

it really sucks when your looking to bone a specific lady you desire! but I usually just wank soon so I get over the blueballitis. afterwards I realized I saved a lot of money.

one time a gal flaked on a long date with me. went online and bought a pair of polk audio speakers I was wanting! so when I look back. 6 hour date-flash in the pan, or awesome speakers that complete my home theater sound;).......

Even last minute notice would make all the difference to me. Showing up somewhere and sitting around feeling stupid is the worst. But if she's sick, she's sick. I'd just wish her well and look forward to another day.

At least you got some notice. I've spent a lot of time sitting near an intersection or some parking lot staring at my phone and praying for a call or text.

In the old days I would have jumped on BP and went straight to the first lady to answer my call. Now I would just lick my wounds and give up for the day.

hobby long enough you will get used to it...

I just reschedule if it has to be her - but honestly, I've got a few back up numbers just in case - and yes sometimes I go home solo and burp the twins and wait for the next time - part of the hobby...

I had an appointment one Friday night with a gal who was on the phone with me telling me where to park in her complex when she said hold on a sec - got disconnected - after 45 minutes of waiting I went home - only to read her post come Monday that she was back from vegas and open for business...

When I PM'd her about it she said 'oh yeah, sorry.'

If you search NCNS on any of these boards you will find an encyclopedic amount of content...

The question is "do you still have those speakers?"

I bet you do!

GREAT answer!

The short answer is: don't sweat getting cancelled on, it happens to us all.

It's all about how you respond to said cancellation that matters no matter how you respond.

it really sucks when your looking to bone a specific lady you desire! but I usually just wank soon so I get over the blueballitis. afterwards I realized I saved a lot of money.

one time a gal flaked on a long date with me. went online and bought a pair of polk audio speakers I was wanting! so when I look back. 6 hour date-flash in the pan, or awesome speakers that complete my home theater sound;).......

Had this happen a couple times where I drove to DTC and was left with no answer to a "call when you're at this intersection" call.

One time I did a quick search of EB and called a couple other providers and found another willing to meet on really short notice, and once I just turned around and went home.

When I get cancelled on I try to find something else or someone else to do. I have a mental list of ladies I have previously seen that I would see again and a list of ladies that I have already done research on and would like to see. I first take a look at the ads to see if any are posting and if so I will try a few. If that doesn't work out I check to see if there are any movies in the movie theaters that I would like to see. If there aren't any movies that look good I'll call a few buddies and see if any of them want to go drinking. If they're all busy I might head up to Black Hawk and do a little gambling. If I don't want to gamble on that particular day I'll head home and put in a few hours at work so I'll have a little extra for my next visit.

There are so many other things to do it doesn't even bother me when I get cancelled on but I typically don't book with the provider again.

This is precisely why I have Club 69 on speed dial on my phone. When I am sitting in my office thinking with my big head, their fees seem too high (although the ladies are lovely). When I am sitting in a parking lot, thinking with my little head, I think, "what's an extra $100 going to matter." They usually can find someone on really short notice and the ladies are always lovely.

+1

I've been cancelled on with [no] notice a couple times. Sitting at an intersection or hotel parking lot. Both were with well reviewed established girls.

Guess it can happen to anyone from anyone.

One I didn't try to get with again, one I had seen before and had great experiences so I scheduled again later. Make up session was awesome. So I guess trying again isn't a terrible idea

Had this happen a couple of times. Once, waiting for her to arrive at my place (incall); the other I actually had been to her place several times before. Got there at the scheduled time, knocked on the door lightly, several times and no answer. Drove a long way in a rainstorm. These were in the days before cell phones. Just chalked it up to being part of the hobby and stashed the cash in the piggy bank for next time.