Hobby phone question

34 posts in this topic

I will say that if you guys are continually seeing new girls that you guys lovingly refer to as "TOFTT" then yeah, these burner phone are a definite must for safety.  Other ladies that have been around, and have good solid reputations will be fine with the burners as well, but with screening may require a number if she can't confirm other things about you to make herself comfortable enough to see you especially, if you keep changing burner phones. The reason is, we don't want to be bringing in dangerous guys and if we find no info on you, you better have some type of track record on a major board, or you will have a hard time hobbying with the higher class providers that work hard to be on the top tier of this business. We want you guys to be safe, but we also have to provide safety for ourselves.

My suggestion is you find a system that is virtually safe proof from detection, think about the scenarios for various situations that could occur and your actions towards those scenarios so that you are prepared. Make sure that whatever info you use is consistent so that when you start building a rapport in this industry. It makes it easier for screening so that you can have fun, and in the event that something does go wrong, that you have backed up a safety net so you don't get hit as hard because the reality is, if you get busted, you are required to provide your personal information or you will be in a lot more trouble than getting busted for trying to bust a nut.

I will say that I use my phone for both personal and business. I have it set up with two accounts, and both require me to sign in with more than one password to get in for safety reasons. No one, not even my bestest friend in the whole wide world, can get in my phone without me doing it personally and no one knows the type of passwords I use to get in either. This protects me, my clients, and all the info I need to conduct my business professionally. I did a lot of reading, and educating myself so that I knew what to expect and I am loving the setup. My family or friends would have no clue how to get to my other account unless they dug real hard to find it, and I love that it is set that way. I will say that I use google, and so far it has been great for me. I do know that some people have voiced differently, but I have had no complaints.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

29 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I will say that if you guys are continually seeing new girls that you guys lovingly refer to as "TOFTT" then yeah, these burner phone are a definite must for safety.  Other ladies that have been around, and have good solid reputations will be fine with the burners as well, but with screening may require a number if she can't confirm other things about you to make herself comfortable enough to see you especially, if you keep changing burner phones. The reason is, we don't want to be bringing in dangerous guys and if we find no info on you, you better have some type of track record on a major board, or you will have a hard time hobbying with the higher class providers that work hard to be on the top tier of this business. We want you guys to be safe, but we also have to provide safety for ourselves.

My suggestion is you find a system that is virtually safe proof from detection, think about the scenarios for various situations that could occur and your actions towards those scenarios so that you are prepared. Make sure that whatever info you use is consistent so that when you start building a rapport in this industry. It makes it easier for screening so that you can have fun, and in the event that something does go wrong, that you have backed up a safety net so you don't get hit as hard because the reality is, if you get busted, you are required to provide your personal information or you will be in a lot more trouble than getting busted for trying to bust a nut.

I will say that I use my phone for both personal and business. I have it set up with two accounts, and both require me to sign in with more than one password to get in for safety reasons. No one, not even my bestest friend in the whole wide world, can get in my phone without me doing it personally and no one knows the type of passwords I use to get in either. This protects me, my clients, and all the info I need to conduct my business professionally. I did a lot of reading, and educating myself so that I knew what to expect and I am loving the setup. My family or friends would have no clue how to get to my other account unless they dug real hard to find it, and I love that it is set that way. I will say that I use google, and so far it has been great for me. I do know that some people have voiced differently, but I have had no complaints.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

This is great idea. 

I use Sideline for $70 a year. I had a lunatic look up my info through my phone number and outed me with out me ever meeting him (he did this to all the popular ladies in the area). There's an encrypted app called Wire that you can message and make calls through, way better than KIK.

I have a phone with dual sims. And the android OS allows for multiple users. 

1. Real world has sim 1 turned on. - wifi, bluetooth, location, everything works fine

2. Citori Profile, has sim 2 enabled, VPN starts automatically, no bluetooth needed, location turned off. Password only, finger print will not unlock this profile

Pros . Top of the line Android phone with everything you want. Each has a password .  Never have to explain why I have a burner phone. Two sets of contacts, 

Cons. Need to know how to separate the two users, make sure VPN is always on, Never turn on both sims at once on the same profile. 

Edited by Citori