Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denguy40

So long and farewell!

21 posts in this topic

A big thanks to all of you - I've had lots of entertainment here that I'll surely miss

I had an itch to scratch and thanks to the awesome ladies, I was well taken care of.

I wish I could share my crazy stories as they truly were amazing and dreamlike - but I'll be basing my screenplay from the amazing adventures this hobby presented me.

I'll be on the sidelines occasionally helping my current clients with media and advertising.

A final thanks to the guys for being entertaining - and a final thanks to ladies for providing the companionship.

Peace.

Wow interesting.....Hope you have a wonderful life and things work out well for you....

Waaaaiiiittttttttttttttt. I didn't get to say goodbye.

I'll revise my farewell in this thread to give a proper shout out to my peeps. :)

Good luck to you! I sometimes wonder what it will be like when I play my last. You'll have to drop in and tell us what it's like making the transition.

A big thanks to all of you - I've had lots of entertainment here that I'll surely miss

I had an itch to scratch and thanks to the awesome ladies, I was well taken care of.

I wish I could share my crazy stories as they truly were amazing and dreamlike - but I'll be basing my screenplay from the amazing adventures this hobby presented me.

I'll be on the sidelines occasionally helping my current clients with media and advertising.

A final thanks to the guys for being entertaining - and a final thanks to ladies for providing the companionship.

Peace.

You'll be missed, my friend. Safe travels!

Fast forward 6 months...

You'll be back! LOL!

Good luck to you in all that your future holds!

Fast forward 6 months...

You'll be back! LOL!

Sparkey sums it up ... you can check out but you can never leave. ;)

Good luck in any event.

OK so here's a more proper farewell.

Av8r - so long buddy. It was nice to meet ya and yes, we were right. The others are slowly coming around just like we knew they would.

GeeCue - our common ground is why I'm leaving. No point in chasing the white rabbit. We both know there will never be another like her.

Fork - Thanks for everything, especially your reviews. I used them as a guide down this rabbit hole and you never failed me.

Mace - Thanks for scaring me straight when I needed it. I had it coming.

Boink - You're a meany. But we love you anyways, I guess....lol.

Jez - Jez....where do I begin? Where would I end? I'd better not even start this and skip it.

Nikki, Holly, Lucy, Scarlet, Harley, Shauna, Hannah and the other active board ladies - thanks and be careful in all that you do.

And last but not least....MACHO.

Macho, my man. Macho. Where do I begin? I never even reply to you much and haven't gotten into it with you. But every time I see your name and a comment I'm entertained to the max. You cracked me up and made my days brighter, my boring nights shorter and made me just want to high five you. One day I'm going to be at a bar and I'm going to hear some guy spatting some crazy shit and I'm gonna say "Macho, is that you???? MACHO??!!"

OK so here's a more proper farewell.

And last but not least....MACHO.

Macho, my man. Macho. Where do I begin? I never even reply to you much and haven't gotten into it with you. But every time I see your name and a comment I'm entertained to the max. You cracked me up and made my days brighter, my boring nights shorter and made me just want to high five you. One day I'm going to be at a bar and I'm going to hear some guy spatting some crazy shit and I'm gonna say "Macho, is that you???? MACHO??!!"

Omg spatting crazy shit at the bar is like my favorite past time. Well you are on the right track indeed. Well romn it is always a pleasure to entertain you to the max. Thanks for giving me top honors. Don't let your meat loaf.

farewell, and thanks for all the advice along the for this grasshopper

On 2/19/2015 at 7:25 PM, gettin' up there said:

Good luck to you! I sometimes wonder what it will be like when I play my last. You'll have to drop in and tell us what it's like making the transition.

Ok so I'm back. It was a semi retirement to be honest. I saw a few ladies here and there but was all but finished. The money was spent on my other hobby - audio gear. Then just yesterday - as I sat and listened to it, I got an email from an ATF from 3 years ago.  She's back and so now I'm back. Sort of. I'll be seeing her exclusively. It was nice to take a break but at the same time it's nice to see that most of you are still here! :)

On 2/19/2015 at 11:06 PM, Denguy40 said:

Good bye to you and me too! After too many years of hobbying and getting to know some of the SPs on a personal level, the whole scene is getting a bit unappealing to me. Most annoying is even regular SPs can become flaky and unappreciative, taking things for granted. 

Thank you for this board. All the best to you all.

I don't know, some of these farewell odes are just so mysterious or so ridiculous.  I haven't found a better hobby that allows the opportunity of having a connection with another human being, and as an added benefit for the hombres, that instant connection if formed around a lovely, beautiful  woman, who also through some sort of rare genetic, social connection, manages to like to meet men and get a little closer than the average lady or guy.  You can can say good bye to the hobby, but what are you going to replace it with?  Ice cream, golf, ping pong?  I'll take my chances on cointinuing to meet fabulously, beautiful women, who are open for some adventure and also an honest loviing connection between, human  beings.

23 hours ago, time4fun said:

I don't know, some of these farewell odes are just so mysterious or so ridiculous.  I haven't found a better hobby that allows the opportunity of having a connection with another human being, and as an added benefit for the hombres, that instant connection if formed around a lovely, beautiful  woman, who also through some sort of rare genetic, social connection, manages to like to meet men and get a little closer than the average lady or guy.  You can can say good bye to the hobby, but what are you going to replace it with?  Ice cream, golf, ping pong?  I'll take my chances on cointinuing to meet fabulously, beautiful women, who are open for some adventure and also an honest loviing connection between, human  beings.

Yeah - you didn't read the entire thread did ya. I'm back. Lol. 

Good for you.  I was speaking in general about farewell posts.  I still haven't found anything more fun.  I'll take digital stimulation over digital audio anytime.