mjk_79

The FBSM List v3.0

37 posts in this topic

mjk_79, I think that you should explore body rubs given on a bed a little more. I do believe that the ASP can be a lot more sensual and erotic by giving one on a bed, AND you can still get an amazing muscle and body rub. ;)

I'm curious if this list is given to everybody who asks and if the people on the list are ok with that.... 

Edited by Cecilia

It's a great list....I've used it before. May I have the latest revision? Thanks in advance 

I would like to see said list.  I find it interesting that so many people have supposedly gotten it, but this guy is the only source.  What am I missing?

I would like to see said list.  I find it interesting that so many people have supposedly gotten it, but this guy is the only source.  What am I missing?

He created the list from personal experience.It's his list to share, not anyone else's. I'm guessing that not everyone, who has posted a request here, has received it. I would presume a polite PM, or email would work better, than a post here. Check out the first post in the thread. :)