Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gfi1971

Reliable north side provider

23 posts in this topic

I'm looking for some recommendations for a fantastic provider that is reliable and is located on the north side of Denver, north suburbs and up through Fort Collins.

While I've seen some providers in the DTC, that is a bit of a haul to get to. I've looked through the reviews, but would be interested in some recommendations.

Any help would be appreciated. Reply to this thread or PM me.

Check your PM. I am a North Side kinda guy too!

I'm looking for some recommendations for a fantastic provider that is reliable and is located on the north side of Denver, north suburbs and up through Fort Collins.

While I've seen some providers in the DTC, that is a bit of a haul to get to. I've looked through the reviews, but would be interested in some recommendations.

Any help would be appreciated. Reply to this thread or PM me.

Aren't we all? I have seen one in Fort Collins -- the always reliable Sunny Phillips. She was a sweetheart with many skills. However, going in you must know to apply a good amount of standard hooker math.

Feel free to PM ol' Pitbull also if you know of a lady who is regularly in Fort Collins, or even FC as a base (say it ain't so).

Do you guys ever ask the provider to come to your neck of the woods or would you ask her. I think some providers are interested in traveling to the north side just not sure if they'd be successful. I know some girls travel and keep a schedule posted. Do you prefer providers that travel or always base out of the area... does it matter?

Do you guys ever ask the provider to come to your neck of the woods or would you ask her. I think some providers are interested in traveling to the north side just not sure if they'd be successful. I know some girls travel and keep a schedule posted. Do you prefer providers that travel or always base out of the area... does it matter?

I do ask now and again if she travels up north. Many times the answer is no. I guess some gals like DTC area. Some like North. Traveling to DTC is a P.I.A. for me unless it's early on a weekend.

Quite a few rotate their area of availability and post locations in advance.

I wish you would visit us northern guys!:rolleyes:

Please come and visit us northern guys Hannah!

I would only ask if I had a specific date and time in mind, and I was SURE I could make it. I wish there were more ladies in Fort Collins who LIVED HERE. I have my own business selling widgets, and I lost a major client, so no fun for me for a while, but when I reel in the next client, I would love to have a reliable lady who was not simply touring here.

Northern Colorado is not just Fort Collins, Loveland...

There are also horny men in Greeley and I am at the top of the list!

Greeley is not a good place to be.

Fort Collins looks promising.

Edited by Kaduk
off-topic...

Greeley is not a good place to be.

Fort Collins looks promising.

Too far north for me. .:(.

Perhaps something like Northglen, Thornton, Westminster?

Too far north for me. .:(.

Perhaps something like Northglen, Thornton, Westminster?

I have never heard of Northglen. I will have to Google where these places are. What area is your preference?

I have never heard of Northglen. I will have to Google where these places are. What area is your preference?

Northglenn is a suburb of Denver (like Thornton, Westminster, Wheatridge, Lakewood, Commerce City, Edgewater, Englewood, Littleton, and Aurora. :)

Sounds like a girl needs to visit each town just so everyone gets a chance to meet her ♡

Northern Colorado is not just Fort Collins, Loveland...

There are also horny men in Greeley and I am at the top of the list!

Greeley is NOT a place to visit. I'm sorry Hooter, I agree with Hannah. I've tried last summer and the small few that I saw there walked into my door saying "why the hell are you in Greeley?" I vowed not to return. Its too small of a town to stay under the radar in. Loveland/Fort Collins is an easy trip for you if you know a lady is going that way.

Sounds like a girl needs to visit each town just so everyone gets a chance to meet her ♡

Sounds like its time for you to make a check list! ;)

Search the reviews would be my advice as well as the advertising sites. It would definitely depend on your budget and the type of lady you're looking for, also the exact area. I don't want to list the provider's names out of respect. However there seems to be several to choose from located in the north Denver area on a regular basis.

And don't forget Arvada!:)

Northglenn is a suburb of Denver (like Thornton, Westminster, Wheatridge, Lakewood, Commerce City, Edgewater, Englewood, Littleton, and Aurora. :)

you should come up to FT collins:D

:cool: north area is okay most of the time, as the guys up that way are nice and lots of fun to be around....just sayin

:) ive been seeing a cute and sexy 21 year old for two years now.{she was 19 when we met}used to live in Longmont but recently moved to greely