Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Speed

Nuru

14 posts in this topic

Looking for ladies who offer Nuru massage. Please PM me.

Thanks!

You've got quite a few that advertise in the Denver area on Backpage.

Just searching tobreviews for "nuru" gets you lots of providers: Autumn of Aurora, epic, Caydence Lane, Veronica Woods, isabel fior, Lilly, Taylor 720-xxx-3823, Angel or Shay, Jai, etc, etc.

Wish I could give you a good recommendation, but I don't make it up to the Denver area that much. I'm also very interested in nuru, but I've had a hard time finding good nuru down here near the springs. If someone has a great recommendation, please PM me too.

Megan Rae offers too. She's in Denver and lists on BP.

I have heard great things about Megan and Shay!

I am a HUGE fan of NURU - What is not to like about a super hot woman sliding all over you!

By far and away the best is Angel who works w/ Shay. Epic is a top notch also. Those are my top two.

I am a HUGE fan of NURU - What is not to like about a super hot woman sliding all over you!

By far and away the best is Angel who works w/ Shay. Epic is a top notch also. Those are my top two.

+1 She is Awesome :cool:

Megan Rae offers too. She's in Denver and lists on BP.

Sure did make me smile this afternoon. Read her reviews. There's a lot to like here.

Can't say I have vast experience, but with the experience I do have, if you don't go see Angel, you're crazy.

After seeing this thread I went and read some of Angel's reviews. She sounds amazing, I'm just bummed about the raised donation amount. Wish I could afford a session.

After seeing this thread I went and read some of Angel's reviews. She sounds amazing, I'm just bummed about the raised donation amount. Wish I could afford a session.

Well worth it if can do it <snip>:cool:

Edited by Kaduk
review info