Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boardmember

411 on "Call me J"

19 posts in this topic

Forgot to add that I have run the usual searches -- no reviews, no Tineye hits, nothing on massage troll or such.

Wondering if anyone has seen her. Thanks again.

Link

Edited by MissingLink
Typo

When her web site said no begging or whining for sex, I knew she was not for me.

When her web site said no begging or whining for sex, I knew she was not for me.

+1

I'd never call her, ever after reading her page. It is very misleading. Wants to know if you have ED yet no sex...

Also, who here is so desperate for a woman's conversation that they take them out to dinner and drinks for a few hours BEFORE they get down to business, on the first date?

Also, who here is so desperate for a woman's conversation that they take them out to dinner and drinks for a few hours BEFORE they get down to business, on the first date?

Really, Really hate to burst your thoughts YET, ALOT OF VERY FINE GENTLEMEN, WHOM ARE NOT DESPERATE, prefer dinner dates. Yes, even on the first date. There are quite a few Gentlemen/Hobbyist out there and then there , well.

[snip]

Edited by The Oxymoron
bickering

Really, Really hate to burst your thoughts YET, ALOT OF VERY FINE GENTLEMEN, WHOM ARE NOT DESPERATE, prefer dinner dates. Yes, even on the first date. There are quite a few Gentlemen/Hobbyist out there and then there , well.

Your post tells everyone ALOT about you.

Everyone is looking for something different, so grabbing dinner or drinks ahead of time might not add to the experience for some. There is a lot more adrenalin involved with that aannnnd "who's behind the door?" moment.

Personally, I wouldn't mind -- especially when you're meeting someone for the first time. Get to know them a little, settle any jitters maybe make a bit of a connection.

While I often enjoy dinner dates, it's not something I tend to book on a first meeting. Let's get to know each other with a standard 1hr session first, then we can talk about extended dinner dates or short 3G quickies for repeat visits.

[snip]

[snip]

Regarding your post: Ok. Stand corrected. Gentlemen, raise your hand and be counted. Have you taken a lady out for drinks and dinner, and paid her for that time?

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Edited by The Oxymoron
antagonizing

While I often enjoy dinner dates, it's not something I tend to book on a first meeting. Let's get to know each other with a standard 1hr session first, then we can talk about extended dinner dates or short 3G quickies for repeat visits.

I'm with you on this one.

I TOFTT, it was a very good experience. Review incoming soon.

She'll be on my next version of the list also.

She does not like reviews, so I will not post. But I also TOFFT and had a very good experience.

[snip]

Regarding your post: Ok. Stand corrected. Gentlemen, raise your hand and be counted. Have you taken a lady out for drinks and dinner, and paid her for that time?

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

I can't fathom doing such a thing, but yes, I realize that everyone is in a different situation. I love a woman's voice and her perspective, etc, but I want the primary service on offer.

I can't fathom doing such a thing, but yes, I realize that everyone is in a different situation. I love a woman's voice and her perspective, etc, but I want the primary service on offer.

Went and saw her, too. Very pretty and very nice figure, quite a good experience all around as well. Much more down-to-earth than her website suggests.

But, unfortunately for me, too pricey to repeat for FBSM vs other excellent providers in the area.

Hi, I am a longtime lurker and a first time poster here.

But I saw your note on J and I have some info to share.

I ended up being a big fan of hers, we clicked pretty well. The comments above are all accurate, but I think she has a strong YMMV streak.

Anyway, she told me that she had to go 'back home' for a short time and is not sure when or if she will be back.

Hope that helps.