MrFister

Tantra is...

45 posts in this topic

I thought Justina's question in the "slippery slope between FBSM and full service" thread deserved deeper discussion.

Justina's question (does it end in release or did she take advantage?) has different answers depending on how you define tantra.

Tantra is...

...a finger up your ass

...a finger up your ass, massaging your prostate, during a BJ/HJ

...soaking (see 2nd season of Alpha House on Amazon Prime)

...never achieving orgasm in an effort to gain enlightenment (a faint echo of Tantra with a capital T)

She may have been using "tantric techniques" to prolong or intensify the orgasm but he would have needed to control himself. From what little Justina could relate about this guy's experience, it just sounds like tantra was a gimmick to get him in the door.

THE (as in only) Tantra experience I've had was with a provider (now retired) well trained in Tantra techniques. The session was quite extended with over an hour of foreplay consisting of light touches in strategic (chakra) locations. Yes, it eventually led to a delayed orgasm, HJ induced.

I've had better orgasms, but not many!

Interesting!

I have to admit that I have no experience in this so we were having quite a chuckle over his encounter. I would love to hear more from others who went for this type of massage and how it ended for them.

I really like the fire touch, in a tantra massage.

The only time I ever tried a "tantric" massage, she shoved a finger up my ass & gave me a rough HJ. I concluded that tantra was mostly overpriced bullshit, at least where service providers are concerned.

Nor I. I think of Tantra as slow, light, & sensual touch, rather than hard core sexual.

In my studies I have come to understand Tantra as a spiritual and metaphysical practice. It is so much more. A great Tantra practitioner can climax without any physical touch, with just using breathing exercises and muscle control a true tantric practitioner can experience of Kundalini climax.

received_10155876503962975.jpeg

I personally have read and studied a little bit about it .The technique is to build up with touch and breath .  In this provides a very sensual seduction. Heightened awareness.

My one experience with Tantra left me confused.  A 90 minute session of breathing exercises, touching, and teasing to the point where I almost begged for a release, but was told that if I held it in for a few days, I would be better a stronger and more satisfied person.  Seriously? 

It's fire breathing, or a part of it. Orgasm is largely controlled by your mind. I'm not tantric, I don't think lol, but it's 90% in your mind. More so for women

I just had an amazing tantra massage session (the first time I explicitly connected with a girl for this type of encounter). I need to spend some time in reflection, but I'll say it was definitely sensual, spiritual and satisfying. The lady was not pedantic or legalistic. She was truly a wonderful guide.

I think "Tantra" is a term that has a broad range of meanings. Therefore Tantric Massage varies a lot and sadly usually it's more about marketing.

My summary would be:

1. On the one side there are ladies that embody the full philosophical (and even religious) approach. It's a way of life in which sex and sexual energy has a central roll, and it's also related food, meditation, nature, yoga, kundalini exercises, lots of breathing techniques, etc, etc. Sex is something sacred, sublime, and obviously incredible erotic. External orgasm (cumming) is reserved for selected occasions, and in general "internal orgasm" is sought. This means detaching orgasm from ejaculation. Supposedly you have an orgasm "internally", the energy is redistributed on your body and no energy is wasted on ejaculation and semen.

2. In the middle, it's more about enjoying sex and it's more delicate, sensual and erotic pleasures. There are sexual rituals and different kinds of massages and touching technics, oriented to awaken your sexual energy and experience different erotic experiences. Prologued Lingam (penis) and Yoni (vulva) massages, edging, prostate massage if desired. Orgasm is welcomed (some recommend internal orgasm). It's a super erotic massage or, if it's full sex, then a very erotic sexual relationship. Lot's of body to body contact, eye contact, moaning, etc. A little bit of sacred things, some breathing or some meditation but most of all seeking pleasure through erotic touching. 

3. At the end, the less educated version of Tantra, the massage ladies that give you a simple bodyrub, a finger up in your ass plus HJ or BJ. I don't think this is Tantra at all, but it's just a way of marketing their services and charging more to people that doesn't know anything about tantra.

I like number 2. But number 1 or 3 are not on my wishlist. 

2 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

I think "Tantra" is a term that has a broad range of meanings. Therefore Tantric Massage varies a lot and sadly usually it's more about marketing.

My summary would be:

1. On the one side there are ladies that embody the full philosophical (and even religious) approach. It's a way of life in which sex and sexual energy has a central roll, and it's also related food, meditation, nature, yoga, kundalini exercises, lots of breathing techniques, etc, etc. Sex is something sacred, sublime, and obviously incredible erotic. External orgasm (cumming) is reserved for selected occasions, and in general "internal orgasm" is sought. This means detaching orgasm from ejaculation. Supposedly you have an orgasm "internally", the energy is redistributed on your body and no energy is wasted on ejaculation and semen.

2. In the middle, it's more about enjoying sex and it's more delicate, sensual and erotic pleasures. There are sexual rituals and different kinds of massages and touching technics, oriented to awaken your sexual energy and experience different erotic experiences. Prologued Lingam (penis) and Yoni (vulva) massages, edging, prostate massage if desired. Orgasm is welcomed (some recommend internal orgasm). It's a super erotic massage or, if it's full sex, then a very erotic sexual relationship. Lot's of body to body contact, eye contact, moaning, etc. A little bit of sacred things, some breathing or some meditation but most of all seeking pleasure through erotic touching. 

3. At the end, the less educated version of Tantra, the massage ladies that give you a simple bodyrub, a finger up in your ass plus HJ or BJ. I don't think this is Tantra at all, but it's just a way of marketing their services and charging more to people that doesn't know anything about tantra.

If these numbers were on a scale, my experience today was a 1.8-1.9 and totally something I would seek again, especially with this lady.

On 3/30/2018 at 6:42 PM, Becky TahaBlu said:

In my studies I have come to understand Tantra as a spiritual and metaphysical practice. It is so much more. A great Tantra practitioner can climax without any physical touch, with just using breathing exercises and muscle control a true tantric practitioner can experience of Kundalini climax.

received_10155876503962975.jpeg

Thank you Becky! Nothing annoys me more than when it is interpreted as a "prostate massage" or sensual play with ejaculation. The coolest experience I have had with tantra was when we used breathing techniques and there was no sex, but the energy flowing between us was SO intense and enlightening that I was on a cloud for days.

The kundalini(six heights of the lingam) climax is mostly physical though, just a beginners lesson, and if you learn the breathing techniques for emotional and spiritual you really get to have some cool experiences that have little to do with getting off, but more about the experience between two people and their energy.

I quit doing it professionally  because they were really abusing it with just wanting to get off. I might put it back up, but for only regulars and only if they are serious about learning and truly doing it.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

29 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

My summary would be:

#1 is the one that is harder to attain because a good portion of guys don't have the dedication to learn, but when you do...you do climax just not out of your lingam, but you climax over and over again internally(emotionally)which is more intense plus it what a good portion of ladies can do over and over again that guys are SO jealous over. Don't knock something you haven't the patience to learn...the few that do, want it again and again.

#2 is cool, but even if you don't learn the beginners, you will have no idea of what is really going on as you need to feel that energy that flows between two people in the moment.

#3 is exactly as you state it.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

If you experience tantra done correctly you will explode in ways you never knew possible.  But you have to commit to it to enjoy it - listen and learn and follow and experience.  Many in the hobby are finish line fanatics and just want to get there in ways they may not be able to at home - or ways the conservatism their RW lives have them shackled to won't permit.  But if you engage in 2 hours of true tantra with a true tantrika or priestess or goddess or whatever the label du jour/zipcode is, you will see pleasure in a new light...

I went to a tantric retreat temple one summer in AZ - was so blown away, it was all I could not to propose or move there:)  Went back many o times though!

There is a catch though that everyone needs to be aware of!!  Not all tantra is the same; and some tantrikas will 'educate' more than 'please'.  This may be a great for couples exploring new realms of sexuality - or men with premature ejaculation and ED issues.  But not so much for those who want to get laid by a genie.  Research is your best friend - do it!  I've seen too many unwarranted negative reviews written about tantra experiences because some cum jockey's horse didn't finish the race they way he wanted.  Stoopid is as stooped does.

Tantra though - me likey!

A gentleman tried this on me and with all that breathing I felt like I was in lamaze 😂

I’m more into instant gratification.

I am glad I saw this topic and feel inspired to do some research of my own. I don't have any idea on where to start, but of anyone on the board can recommend a tantra Goddess please PM and let me know. 

Tried it once with a very seasoned long term Lady now retired. I opted for the secret spot finish, that'll never happen again. The lead up to finish tho was exquisite. I go about a buck 70. She's slightly taller than me but slim. I had shoulder problems at the time and she concentrated on all my concerns. I honestly thought she did more harm then good as she literally balanced herself on my upper back. Again I didn't care for the finish, but I yell at doctor's too. 2 days after the session tho, low and behold, my shoulder problems began to diminish. I then began a series of massages and found another that would take her time, and teach me to stretch. Her finish was much more gentle, I really liked her. I will say FBSM really to me doesn't even hold my experience with a true Tantric. I highly recommend. If you've ever gone through tragedy, and then therapy, the Tantric experience IMO can come close. 

13 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Tried it once with a very seasoned long term Lady now retired. I opted for the secret spot finish, that'll never happen again. The lead up to finish tho was exquisite. I go about a buck 70. She's slightly taller than me but slim. I had shoulder problems at the time and she concentrated on all my concerns. I honestly thought she did more harm then good as she literally balanced herself on my upper back. Again I didn't care for the finish, but I yell at doctor's too. 2 days after the session tho, low and behold, my shoulder problems began to diminish. I then began a series of massages and found another that would take her time, and teach me to stretch. Her finish was much more gentle, I really liked her. I will say FBSM really to me doesn't even hold my experience with a true Tantric. I highly recommend. If you've ever gone through tragedy, and then therapy, the Tantric experience IMO can come close. 

Did you eat Chinese?

Recently experienced true Tantra as Samantha describes it and didn’t realize that was what we were doing. Some things are meant to be done with someone special. A client provider relationship is not the right vibe to get the blissful exchange of energies. Hours and hours of intense orgasms that leave you high for days! You don’t get tired and it’s a full body experience.

BLISS! 

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Did you eat Chinese?

Oh my goodness...you funny. :P

2 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Recently experienced true Tantra as Samantha describes it and didn’t realize that was what we were doing. Some things are meant to be done with someone special. A client provider relationship is not the right vibe to get the blissful exchange of energies. Hours and hours of intense orgasms that leave you high for days! You don’t get tired and it’s a full body experience.

BLISS! 

Every time I do a tantra session, the O lasts so long, I usually end up laughing thinking, dam I thought it was never going to end. 

23 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Thank you Becky! Nothing annoys me more than when it is interpreted as a "prostate massage" or sensual play with ejaculation. The coolest experience I have had with tantra was when we used breathing techniques and there was no sex, but the energy flowing between us was SO intense and enlightening that I was on a cloud for days.

The kundalini(six heights of the lingam) climax is mostly physical though, just a beginners lesson, and if you learn the breathing techniques for emotional and spiritual you really get to have some cool experiences that have little to do with getting off, but more about the experience between two people and their energy.

I quit doing it professionally  because they were really abusing it with just wanting to get off. I might put it back up, but for only regulars and only if they are serious about learning and truly doing it.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I'm very interested

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

BLISS! 

Congrats to you, Melissa! That's Sofa King Awesome

My oh my. I was always OK with just some good ole fashioned country fucking.

.. but perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

A tantra client showed how incredible the energy exchange can be to bring on the big O. If done with someone you connect with and who understands the practice, it;s a worthy way to spend time. 

So who are the 'real' tantra providers in the area? I don't want to be taught for self-study later, and don't want just a FBSM (I mean sometimes, yes, but not for this conversation). Something deeper and real. Are they around?

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.