MrFister

Tantra is...

45 posts in this topic

Okay, okay...after reading all of the inspirational posts I will YouTube and tantra myself😂😂 

Tantra is like golf, the ball is so close to the hole, but it just wont go in.  Go in ball, go in the hole.....

Image result for happy gilmore, go in ball, go in the hole

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

Okay, okay...after reading all of the inspirational posts I will YouTube and tantra myself😂😂 

What?  Did you mean to say you were going to tantra yourself and post it on you tube?  THAT makes more sense, no?

I tried and fell right to sleep. 

Can ya tantra up against the wall while tearing clothes off?  Maybe I did the wrong YouTube?

Perhaps it actually is time to hit up the "how to" category on your favorite nudie video sites...

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I tried and fell right to sleep. 

Can ya tantra up against the wall while tearing clothes off?  Maybe I did the wrong YouTube?

Sure you can Laci, maybe I should come over and show you how.  Then we can Tantra in the swing, too.......B)

On 6/2/2018 at 4:16 PM, SultryKitten said:

#1 is the one that is harder to attain because a good portion of guys don't have the dedication to learn, but when you do...you do climax just not out of your lingam, but you climax over and over again internally(emotionally)which is more intense plus it what a good portion of ladies can do over and over again that guys are SO jealous over. Don't knock something you haven't the patience to learn...the few that do, want it again and again.

#2 is cool, but even if you don't learn the beginners, you will have no idea of what is really going on as you need to feel that energy that flows between two people in the moment.

#3 is exactly as you state it.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Real Tantricka in order to make achievement? You must also have an  in-depth understanding of Kundalini (Ida and Pengala) breath work like Abiagal Fox talked about. There is quite a bit that goes into this Eastern understanding which is Tantra. Like i stated above it can’t be taught in a hour’s time. Also, very few are willing to put forth the energy and the time to really understand and work the art properly. Understandinf it Will develop over time with practice. If you know about Kundalini? If you have done some serious breathe work? Possibly even experienced Saktipat? Give me a call! 😊 I would sincerely love to exchange notes. 

Studying Tantra for years has been very satisfying.

So for all of you who look for the tantric experience, what percentage of providers would you say stick their fingers up your butt, and give you an HJ or BJ?

On 1/27/2015 at 10:29 PM, MrFister said:

I thought Justina's question in the "slippery slope between FBSM and full service" thread deserved deeper discussion.

Justina's question (does it end in release or did she take advantage?) has different answers depending on how you define tantra.

Tantra is...

...a finger up your ass

...a finger up your ass, massaging your prostate, during a BJ/HJ

...soaking (see 2nd season of Alpha House on Amazon Prime)

...never achieving orgasm in an effort to gain enlightenment (a faint echo of Tantra with a capital T)

She may have been using "tantric techniques" to prolong or intensify the orgasm but he would have needed to control himself. From what little Justina could relate about this guy's experience, it just sounds like tantra was a gimmick to get him in the door.

The real practice of tantra is coming very close to having an orgasm and holding it in sometimes moments sometimes months or even years. So when you have a release it is euphoric . It honestly is very similar to "Edging". I love it sometimes the light touching, use of items like flowers, feathers, or being blindfolded in order for you other senses like touch and sound help evolve fourplay into a constant, prolonged feeling of orgasm. 

4 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

The real practice of tantra is coming very close to having an orgasm and holding it in sometimes moments sometimes months or even years. So when you have a release it is euphoric . It honestly is very similar to "Edging". I love it sometimes the light touching, use of items like flowers, feathers, or being blindfolded in order for you other senses like touch and sound help evolve fourplay into a constant, prolonged feeling of orgasm. 

I found the comparison to edging quite apt.  The other interesting aspect is the use of chakra points instead of traditional erogenous zones.

13 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

So for all of you who look for the tantric experience, what percentage of providers would you say stick their fingers up your butt, and give you an HJ or BJ?

Hunter, could you PM me with the names and contact information for all the ladies who respond that they like to do this? :rolleyes:

Just now, BadBoy said:

Hunter, could you PM me with the names and contact information for all the ladies who respond that they like to do this? :rolleyes:

Please, you would know this list much better than I. 😂