Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigman

How long do you prefer?

18 posts in this topic

Of Appointments that is... 😄 I myself prefer my first visit to be an hour or more and then half an hour here and there. I just wondered what most people perfer. And ladies do you perfer one or the other? It seems more profitable for 30 mins but I don't know if I could handle that much business in a given day but who knows!

I prefer half-hours to start - just to determine compatibility. Afterwards, perhaps an hour here and there.

Good point paying for a full hour with someone you don't connect with would not be great but 30 mins seems like a short period to get to know someone but the more ladies I visit the quicker I am able to tell if we will connect. Like if she doesn't have a vagina there might be a problem

I like one to two hours. I want time to get into a mutual sensuality

30 min to start. Only been two woman I ever wanted to spend a whole hour with so far.

First session of 90 minutes to get to know each other, after that usually an hour.

Depends on her rates. If the gal charges $200 for a half and $250 for a full hour, the extra $50 is a modest increase for the full hour.

I only see my ATF Provider and it's always for an overnight or multi-hour. First time I saw her it was an overnight. She is low volume as part time and I'm more comfortable with that. We clicked in the beginning even as I introduced myself on the phone so there was no reason to look any further. I wouldn't consider my situation as the norm for most guys. I understand the dynamics for multiple ladies, but that's just not me.

30 mins for first appt - that way if she's fatter than her pictures, or her personality is dry as a popcorn fart, or weird/annoying, then I've minimized wasted time.

At least an hour after that.

I'm typically booking an hour whether it's the first time or repeat visits. Sometimes I'll go for a half hour option if a lady's full hour price is out of my budget, or if I'm really wanting a visit but time prohibits a full hour. But I really don't like half hour appointments.

Although, there's one lady who's long since retired who I initially saw for an hour appointment, and then every one of our repeats was for a half hour. She was a bundle of energy, and I left those half hour appointments completely satiated. She wasn't much for chitchat, and I was happy to oblige her.

I prefer half-hours to start - just to determine compatibility. Afterwards, perhaps an hour here and there.

Ditto.

Rates matter as well. An unknown lady with high rates means I'll go for a shorter session. A well-known lady with reasonable rates means I'll go for the hour. And if the hour rate is pretty close to the half-hour rate then I might just go for it regardless.

I am a 15 min guy if I can get it. But then again, I am also the guy that asked for the best 3G girl.

I usually prefer half hour. Mainly because I am usually only good one, but as good once as I ever was!:D. This especially true with BP gilrs. I don't think they know I assume MSOG with an hour visit.

Is that wrong to assume MSOG for an hour visit? I guess that could be another topic.

Every now and then I'll book an hour.