Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Name the worst possible place to get horny.

56 posts in this topic

The worst for me would be the urologist's office. I once went to see a urologist for the first time.She was the most drop dead gorgeous female urologist on the face of the earth. During the exam she said I needed to stop jerking off. When I asked her why she replied"because I'm trying to examine you!"

While dancing your favorite ballet piece in front of a large audience (see picture) :D:eek:

BwcPRF4CcAA-Wgn.jpg

Ah hell Mikey, where I am from we did that on purpose.

Example:

Envision speech day. Its your day to stand up in front of your peers.

well thats when your female classmates wore short, tight, skirts and sat up in the front row. And wouldn't you know those panties were non-existent.

Yea, we did that on purpose- never failed. Not once.Nope... ever.. :-D

That's why the podium (images: https://www.google.com/search?q=podium&num=100&lr=&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8g8jVez4O8qjsAXLvYCIAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1024&bih=662 ) was invented - by men, of course! Here is Google's definition of podium and example sentence:

a small platform on which a person may stand to be seen by an audience, as when making a speech or conducting an orchestra. "he was a natural-born speaker, in his glory up at the podium"
That's the purpose right there - when the podium is set up, the audience can't see whether a speaker is "up in his glory". :P

job interview with search firm who sets you up with a job. If you make them nervous they have trouble getting back to you...

When the nurse is shaving you just before your vasectomy

Damn! I wish I had gone to your doc. for my Vasectomy. I was told to shave BEFORE the appointment.:mad:

Damn! I wish I had gone to your doc. for my Vasectomy. I was told to shave BEFORE the appointment.:mad:

Its not the doc! Old joke.

Guy has an incurable disease. He has to cum every hour or his balls will explode, killing him.

He is at the hospital, in an insurance-paid seminar on how to masturbate every hour without rubbing your dick raw. They walk by an open door, and there's another guy in there getting a BJ from a beautiful, busty nurse. Doc explains that the man is another patient with the same fatal condition.

Original guy complains "how come I'm being taught to beat off, and that guy gets blowjobs?"

Doc answers: "oh, he has better insurance"

Me too, and I can't go back to that barber again.

Worst place? In bed with my ex-wife back in the day. Guaranteed frustration.

Worst place? In bed with my ex-wife back in the day. Guaranteed frustration.

Best response so far. Well played.

I was recently at a funeral where a retired provider was in attendance. Tried to focus on the eulogy but my mind kept wandering!

Went for my annual check up at my doctor when in walks the new nurse and she's a total hottie. I'm sitting there in one of those gowns you wear backwards (with ties up the back...) and she starts to take my pulse/BP/etc., HOLY Sh*T I can't control the Li'l Head and my heart starts racing and BP is off the charts. She totally saw that I was sporting wood.

Then again...I always did have a thing for nurses.

on the operating table, hadn't had sex in about 3 weeks, recently had to have emergency gall bladder surgery. I had been in the hospital about 14 hrs at that point, was on mild painkillers. As they were wheeling me from pre-op to the OR, the commented about how nervous I was. The nurse anesthetist told me to think of something pleasant and relaxing.

Apparently, it was too pleasant and relaxing, as the next day when he came to check on me, he said the Surgeon was a little upset with me. When I asked why, he asked if I recalled what I was thinking about that was pleasant and relaxing, I said no. He said whatever it was, shortly after they moved me from the bed to the operating table, I sprouted a massive erection that took awhile to go down, and was kind of in the way.

I must have no shame, because I can't think of a single spot.

Family Reunion just started going through puberty  and awkward teenage years! Lot's of cousins and extended family around. 

I had to have a ultrasound of my testicles done once, I took a softball right in the nuts and one swelled up like an orange. Two nurses put this clear gel all over my balls, I was around 17 or 18, I figured what the hell, started thinking about pussy and gave those nurses a nice stiff cock to work around. All I got was smiles. 

It didn't last though, as soon as the doc came in with the 12 needle to draw out the fluid in my nut my pecker shriveled up like a spider on a hot stove.

I would say the worst place would be when you are looking at 411 ads or tob ads.   :cheers:

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:46 PM, AaBrenly said:

During my first shower after being incarcerated.

We have a winner!

This is easy...In my bed with my wife when we're both well rested and feeling fine.   

Your up next in the Men's Olympic diving competition... or the Men's Olympic Backstroke competition...

I would say the worst time to get horny is when looking at BP ads.  History tells me that leads to bad decisions. :o