Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Name the worst possible place to get horny.

56 posts in this topic

Church. My once a year visit on x-mas eve this year. OMG! There was this girl there that had on a very nice sundress. Just say I had to pass on communion this time.

When you are 11 years old and in the crowded YMCA swimming pool hoping the woody caused by the hot lifeguard will go down and your mom comes and says "get out of the pool now, its time to go home" so that everyone looks at you in your speedo with its mind-of-its-own tentpole as you slowly drag your blushing ass out of the pool.

Nowadays I would be proud of it, but as you can tell, the shame of that day still haunts me.

lesbian bar

best friend always insisted church was the BEST place to pick up chicks and get laid. Seemed to work to perfection for him

I am guessing the worst is at Grandmas house

Good answer! I was thinking the same thing. I suppose if you took my number one answer I'd have to go with naked man2man wrestling.

I'm really glad I'm an atheist, because I don't have to worry about getting horny in church.

I'd have to say during a powerpoint presentation about sexual harrasment!

Not only would it be awkward, but it'd probably get you on the unemployment list as well!

I'm really glad I'm an atheist, because I don't have to worry about getting horny in church.

Now let us pray.

408ff358fe67032ab04a8a8e43fec338.jpg

In an all-male sauna.:cool:

This one reminded me.:

In the showers after football practice in high school.

Poor guy was called 'Boner' til he graduated

Fuck...after my bike accident, I had this nurse that I ended up dating for a bit, that used to come in and we'd flirt but she'd legitimately take care of me too. Well she was giving me a sponge bath and I totally sported wood, pre-cum, throbbing/pulsing and all. It was bad. I might have wished I was in a coma but jesus my dick had a mind of its own. She played it cool though. But yeah, it was embarrassing because there was no hiding it.

But for sheer trauma, back in the school days when you had to go up to the blackboard (I know, I'm dating myself) and as any guy can tell you, we have zero control of our cocks at that time. A gentle breeze at the right angle will get us roaring and ready to go. Pitching a tent in your jeans while the teacher demands you answer a question on the chalkboard is the worst.

Ah hell Mikey, where I am from we did that on purpose.

Example:

Envision speech day. Its your day to stand up in front of your peers.

well thats when your female classmates wore short, tight, skirts and sat up in the front row. And wouldn't you know those panties were non-existent.

Yea, we did that on purpose- never failed. Not once.Nope... ever.. :-D

Church is the first thing that came to my mind also.

Several things come to mind

In no particular order_

jai,,l, the doctors office. Classroom black board..... the morgue...

Wouldn't even want to sport a boner there. Glad I am a girl. No worries.....

Convent .

political rally.

Meeting your soon to become ex wife in divorce attorney's office.

Just before surgery.

Memories, frightening memories.

In High School we had to have a physical every year before playing football, the usual local doc came to school grabbed your nuts, you coughed and you were declared fit to go bash heads. We all knew the doc because he had the sexiest, hottest nurse EVER in his office.

So, there are 50 guys lined up down the hall in front of the nurses office, and rumor starts spreading though the line that the doc couldn't make it so his nurse is doing the physical, there was a mixture of joy, fear, terror, elation, just about every emotion among us boys. It took me 20 minutes to get to the head of the line, I must have had 8 hardons and 8 cold water shrinkage's going on, I honestly was scared to death and almost got out of line, about 12 guys did come up with excuses and leave.

Turned out it was all bullshit and old Doc Moore was there doing the physical after all.

I think had I gotten in front of that nurse I would have suffered shrinkage not hard on.

When the nurse is shaving you just before your vasectomy

I went to the wrong doctor. Had to do that myself. He kept telling me I owed him a sample to make sure it took. I kept thinking "Get the nurse to get one".

At the start of a 15 hour plane flight.

LOL!! yep..and, (unless you're flying first class) the bathrooms are pretty small..:P

watching 50 shades of grey in the movie theater