Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cdyson

411 on Beautiful Latina in COS

8 posts in this topic

This girl has been advertising for quite on a while on the COS boards:

http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-latina-sexy-seductive-sensual-real-pics-or-its-free/17356415

Anyone have any info?

I didn't get any hits on her images, nor on googling her number. No reviews here, no 411s that I could find. Quite frankly I'm surprised given how attractive she is.

Thanks!

well she was new in southern California yesterday:

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-new-year-lonch-time-in-ontario/48877554

and looking for a sugar daddy in FC in August

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5T0Vm5fDrB8J:fortcollins.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-sexy-lady-seeking-her-sd-24/15996753+&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

with note "must be very well off financially"

And earlier ads from all over state said "no fs" - full service I assume

So...... if you are looking for rub only (hj at best), someone likely using stolen pics, potential upsell, and someone looking for a guy with lots of money she can relieve him of ....... she may be your gal!!

Interesting! I was wondering about the same girl.

Googling that number you see that she has posted a lot for quite a while in Colorado (Denver, Fort Collins, Pueblo, and Springs) with the 605-499-8483 number. Usually she doesn't give a name, but sometimes she uses Sophia. When she posts in Colorado, she generally only uses pictures of her that don't seem to be fake when reverse image searching. That southern California ad has her pictures, but several other obvious fake pictures. Also, that southern California ad is using a different phone # (909-218-0705). So I think that the So Cal ad is a fake who stole her pictures, but I wonder if the ads using the 605-499-8483 phone number are legit.

The pics are hot & I'd also like to know if the pics are recent pics of her. So if anyone has seen her, please post! :)

Hmm, you all were able to find more info than my searches turned up. Wizards, the lot of you.

The SoCal ad may have stolen her pics. The number is different at least. But overall I don't think I'm willing to TOFTT on this one. Too good to be true usually is, especially in this town.

Too good to be true usually is, especially in this town.

I'm new to COS, new to the "hobby," and new to this board, but so far I have definitely noticed that to be the rule.

Not sure if I am going to TOFTT, but if I do I might wright my first review.

Excellent find, gr8. Sounds like, though she may be legit, the price for a topless massage is awfully high. I wish there were a formal review for her but the link you posted covered that. Thanks!