Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brooklynne

Happy Thanksgiving

6 posts in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am very thankful for the many people that have come into my life through this board and have remain good friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Brooklynne, and all those reading this! I'm thankful for my friends, family, customers, and the entertainment here! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of TOB and I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season :o

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Brooklynne.

I am thankful to all these ladies. I have called them angels of mercy in the past, and that fits.

Can't you use the search function? Seems like we have at least one Thanksgiving thread every year!

Kidding.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, and to all.

And Brooklynne: I am particularly thankful to you for that wild hour in September! Woot! Although you kept calling it, you'll have to remember: my name isn't "god."

I am of course thankful to all of the gentlemen I have had the pleasure of spending time with. They have provided me with many smiles, laughter and fond memories. Yesterday, I received an e mail out of the blue from a regular of mine that used to see me at the Kit Kat Ranch. I hadn't seen this person in over 10 years. He told me how grateful he was that I had come into his life and provided him with wonderful memories. The fact that this person searched me out to thank me after all this time really touched me.

This is in my opinion what the hobby is about.This is why I still keep at it. Knowing that I touched someone so long ago, and they wanted to tell me how I helped them, and still remember me, wow. The profession has changed so much since then. There are a few on this board who still know how to treat a lady like a lady and not just a whore, and it is those men I am very happy to call friends.

So guys, if there is a provider out there who you are particularly thankful for, send her an e mail and tell her why. Might just brighten her day, I know it did mine.