Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

For all you bubble butt fans

30 posts in this topic

No thanks. Not enough beers in the world. Especially not with that personality attached.

So, bubble means HUGE now?? Interesting language, modern English.

No thanks. ...

So, bubble means HUGE now?? Interesting language, modern English.

Actually, I was referring to the shape, not the size.

I agree - no thanks for a number of reasons.

I think the lady looks great. I don't know about her intellect, nor do IU care, but the lady did have a baby in the not to distant past. And she really did a good job getting back into shape. And she is definitely a full figured gal.

All may be true....however for me I will stay with my ATF Provider until my won't sail!

I love the packaging, but not the contents.

Content is a septic tank .

Idolize a women for the way she looks and then don't like who she becomes. Society is weird, not saying Kim K is normal by any stretch but damn.

Content is a septic tank .

Idolize a women for the way she looks and then don't like who she becomes. Society is weird, not saying Kim K is normal by any stretch but damn.

just in case your comment was in response to mine...whatever lovely the butt is , the inside is septic tank.....bad engineering in terms of evolution . Nobel prize is waiting for the one who would answer....WHY ?

Weird indeed! If no one knew who she was, and she posted an ad on BP, with that body, we'd be flooded with 411s!

I must say, I find her extremely physically attractive. :)

She is a gorgeous woman. Of all the Armenians to get famous, however, why oh why must it be her?

I personally think she is hot ass fuck.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the most astute analysis from a woman who knows of what she speaks.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the most astute analysis from a woman who knows of what she speaks.

Meow xoxox ;)

Attractive lady. Way to much backside for me.

You just need the right someone to give the right kind of booty clapping.

37926d487080aa76402064706bdea28c.500x210x13.gif

As a woman with an ample backside I must say I love Kimmy's ass. I have masturbated to these pictures at least 20x since they were released.

Is she an annoying, superficial human being? Sure! Would I eat her ass with no questions asked? YES! AM I going to hang out with her for the titillating conversation.....I think not.

Quit kidding yourself guys, you'd fuck her in a New York Minute!

Is she an annoying, superficial human being? Sure! Would I eat her ass with no questions asked? YES!

AM I going to hang out with her for the titillating conversation.....I think not

She's not much of a conversationalist
&

But it does look like she will give you the PSE treatment...

As a woman with an ample backside I must say I love Kimmy's ass. I have masturbated to these pictures at least 20x since they were released.

Is she an annoying, superficial human being? Sure! Would I eat her ass with no questions asked? YES! AM I going to hang out with her for the titillating conversation.....I think not.

Even if this is not true, I love that she writes it. :P

Only if Photoshop works in real-life in real-time. Because I doubt she really looks like that without serious retouching.

Only if Photoshop works in real-life in real-time. Because I doubt she really looks like that without serious retouching.

I saw her in person in LA a while back. I don't mean I met her or that I know her, but I was in the same room, about 10 feet away. She had clothes on, but she does look like that, in terms of boobs, ass, waist dimensions. And she has a gorgeous face.

Uum, uur.... Yes I would!:D