Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jessika Sweetz

New to the site and will be my first visit to denver!

16 posts in this topic

Hey I'm so excited to be apart of this community!

Its going to be my first time in Denver so what are the areas to avoid? What are decent hotels? Any info on the city is appreciated!

Its going to be my first time in Denver so what are the areas to avoid? What are decent hotels? Any info on the city is appreciated!

Howdy there young lady...

As a general rule of thumb you don't want to do any outcalls to the city of Lakewood. They have a reputation of stings when it comes to this hobby/profession.

All the chain hotels are pretty much the same here as everywhere. A Motel 6 is a Motel 6 and an Embassy Suites is an Embassy Suites and so on and so forth. When using your computer's hotel search function use these area locations for Denver; DTC or Denver Tech Center, Cherry Creek, Downtown or Stapleton. All these areas are familiar to Denver hobbyists. So find a hotel in your comfort and price range in one of these areas and you're good to go. The gentlemen of Boulder and Colorado Springs also enjoy visiting providers if you want to explore a wider area of Colorado.

When you're in town keep an eye open for a local weekly free magazine called the Westword. You can find them all over town and it's packed full on ads for restaurants and which music is playing at what night clubs. Denver has a world class zoo and a natural history museum you can lose yourself in for a whole day. So don't let all these horny old men occupy all your time ;) and enjoy your time here with us.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Welcome. The area to avoid would be the ones where the jails are, As for hotels any decent hotel in the metro area works, but LaKewood can be on the iffy side, their cops are assholes.

I think DTC would be a good part of town, wide range of places to stay, lot of places to eat.

A place called Fort Collins also exists.

Yes! Planning a few days in Fort Collins is always a plus! It gives a chance for the lovely fellas up north to visit. :D

Depends on the length of your visit, but I suggest visiting Fort Collins, Westminster/Boulder, North Denver and DTC :).

Welcome to TOB and Denver its a pleasure to have you!

Visiting: Denver International Airport, DTC, Cherry Creek, Downtown Denver (w/Parking), Cherry Creek, Westminister/Broomfield (Boulder Turnpike), Fort Collins, Anywhere North of Denver.

Vail-Glenwood Springs

Grand Juntion

Welcome to TOB and Denver its a pleasure to have you!

Visiting: Denver International Airport, DTC, Cherry Creek, Downtown Denver (w/Parking), Cherry Creek, Westminister/Broomfield (Boulder Turnpike), Fort Collins, Anywhere North of Denver.

Vail-Glenwood Springs

Grand Juntion

OOPs...Now you've gone and done it. Insulting all those Focus on the Family clients by not including Colorado Springs in your list of locations.:eek::P

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Thank you all for the advice! [snip}

Edited by boink36
Advertising removed.

Might want to clear out your PM "sent" folder. It's full, so no one can respond to you right now.

No one ever thinks of Grand Junction...

Not true MacDaddy!!!! The problem is no one want's to pre-book and taking a trip out that way without a glimmer of hope is just too chancy!

Welcome Jess, hopefully you received the PM I sent to you! ;)

I totally understand, Justina I see wonderful ladies that advertise for the western slope then cancel because dudes seem to not follow through. Maybe come here for another reason then make a few bucks on the side while visiting.

Welcome. Been to El Pinto lately?