Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Public Service Announcement: His And Hers Strapon

20 posts in this topic

I never understood why so many guys freak out if their girl/provider wants to use a strapon on them.

Trust me, your chances of banging her azz increase dramatically, if you let her play a little. Turnabout is fair play, right, ladies?:cool:

I never understood why so many guys freak out if their girl/provider wants to use a strapon on them.

Trust me, your chances of banging her azz increase dramatically, if you let her play a little. Turnabout is fair play, right, ladies?:cool:

I just had an epiphany. Everything makes sense now. Like how you like to have a pee face. Now you like the stretched out feeling in uranus. Everything you said has now come full circle. Thanks 2big.

I never understood why so many guys freak out if their girl/provider wants to use a strapon on them...
image.jpg

This thread is interesting, wonderful, non threatening, fascinating, thought provoking, politically correct, outstanding, and totally fine in every way.

To paraphrase John Wayne from his last film:

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I won't be penetrated in the ass. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

When it comes to sex I guess I'm pretty vanilla. I don't have many sexual peccadildoes...peckerdildoes....damn it...peccadilloes.

That being said, as long as it's consensual, do what you like.

This thread is interesting, wonderful, non threatening, fascinating, thought provoking, politically correct, outstanding, and totally fine in every way.

lol now that is funny! :D

SMH, no it isn't. :cool:

It a juvenile overreaction from a man-child who is frustrated that he can no longer post the homophobic stupidity that he(and you, sadly)apparently thinks is the height of humor. :rolleyes:

It a juvenile overreaction from a man-child who is frustrated that he can no longer post the homophobic stupidity that he(and you, sadly)apparently thinks is the height of humor. :rolleyes:

I don't take anything to heart that is said on this board. That is why I still have sense of humor. Im sorry you don't agree. But that is why we all different. ;)

Hugs MrReindeer

I always new :confused:there was something funny about you 2 big

I'm glad you see the humor, Nikki. Others immediately think their proclivities are being assaulted when I poke a little fun at the new policy.

Get over yourself. It was just a little humor.

In a word...No.

In several words...No, No, NO!

In several more words...No, No, Hell no, No way, Jose, No, No, A thousand times No...

Just plain NO!

Are we clear, now?

Mr. , try to smile once in a while , it is good for you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPvUEssOvPh_HclwupvYcbPK0lE6x0d-Gsn7mMgga-FHUSxc6sNA

I am into spanking (assuming she is into it)....my approach is to tell I am switcher (most women are not into giving ) , few minutes later I am giving . So may be this work for visiting the islands

So may be this work for visiting the islands

Obviously, this might not work with a working girl. I mean, if you've already starred in "2 Girls 1 Cup - The 3D sequel", then, yeah, this is gonna sound yawn-inducing.

Civilian girls, though, can still be "corrupted".

It's an expensive proposition, however, since a proper "harness" (for her) can easily set you back a couple of Bennies.

I am into spanking (assuming she is into it)....my approach is to tell I am switcher (most women are not into giving ) , few minutes later I am giving . So may be this work for visiting the islands

Obviously, this might not work with a working girl. I mean, if you've already starred in "2 Girls 1 Cup - The 3D sequel", then, yeah, this is gonna sound yawn-inducing.

It's an expensive proposition, however, since a proper "harness" (for her) can easily set you back a couple of Bennies.

Obviously . I am not talking about providers .

what is 2 girls 1 cup ?

the problem with my approach if she said ok for equal opportunity asshole penetration . when it comes to spanking , I can take it , luckily I only met 2 who were willing (or like ) to give.

I can't believe that you use nice label , now I may win the lotto.

I can't believe that you use nice label , now I may win the lotto.

2Big is going soft these days (so to speak).