Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denvernova

StrapOn Gals

9 posts in this topic

Once met a provider and during the session toys, strap ons, whips, etc was offered up. I was pretty stunned and impressed. I didnt partake and afterwards while taking a shower, she hops in with me and offers water sports.

She's retired now. Why don't more providers have a kick ass attitude like this? Mind you, this was a vanilla $150 Hhr appointment!!

Sigh....

This thread is interesting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread. To suggest otherwise would be incredibly insensitive and in violation of recently enacted policies. This thread is politically correct in every way. I don't have a problem with this thread at all. In fact, it is mainstream, not unusual, and completely and totally acceptable in every possible way known to human kind.

Once met a provider and during the session toys, strap ons, whips, etc was offered up. I was pretty stunned and impressed. I didnt partake and afterwards while taking a shower, she hops in with me and offers water sports.

She's retired now. Why don't more providers have a kick ass attitude like this? Mind you, this was a vanilla $150 Hhr appointment!!

Sigh....

LOL, you're silly. There probably are still a few like that....somewhere....:rolleyes:

However, for the OP, there are also a few professional ladies that offer these services at the appropriate price point (ie. not $150), and you can find them on P411 and EB. Good luck with your fantasy, and hope you have fun.

This thread is interesting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread. To suggest otherwise would be incredibly insensitive and in violation of recently enacted policies. This thread is politically correct in every way. I don't have a problem with this thread at all. In fact, it is mainstream, not unusual, and completely and totally acceptable in every possible way known to human kind.

frabz-You-say-Youre-a-Dufus-well-that-explains-everything-368426.jpg

a juvenile overreaction from a man-child who is frustrated that he can no longer post the homophobic stupidity that he apparently thinks is the height of humor. :rolleyes:

I've been on the road for the last few weeks, so I have no idea what this is all about. I don't see any new sticky's, so.....

That being said, there don't seem to be a lot of responses to the question. Don't know if that is related or not, but it sure is curious.

Vic