guyinaurora

Licking pussy

39 posts in this topic

Hi all I just want to get both sides of your opinion .

For me I love to eat a nice pussy, are providers ok with this and

The guys what do u think do you also love to ?

tumblr_m43hj33vG01r097udo1_500.gif

i_dirty_angle_to_take_a_picture_005_4fa4f66f85452.jpg

I love to lick a great pussy. I think every pussy needs licked

Except the hairy ones.

Except the hairy ones.

Hairy ones are just as good I look as t the hair as being flavor savor :)

by the way do you know why pubic hair is curly? ... it so you don't poke your eyes when you are eating ;):D

You say, "Are providers okay with this?"

Hellooo!!! A talented pussy licker is always most welcome. Really, this is kind of a dumb question.

Yep, eating pussy...and even better, being GOOD at it...is something I pride myself in. I will NOT see a provider if DATY isn't on the menu. I enjoy it that much.

I LOVE that moment when the provider goes from "let me fake like im enjoying this" to "WHOLLY COW THIS GUY KNOWS HOW TO GIVE ORAL." That moment, and it happens just about EVERY TIME, is how my "really good" sessions seem to start. Like em' well, and they turn into VERY grateful, thankful, happy women:)

Keep on lickin, guys!

On 10/27/2014, 3:41:22, Jez UaBriain said:

You say, "Are providers okay with this?"

Hellooo!!! A talented pussy licker is always most welcome. Really, this is kind of a dumb question.

Jez, I hate to disagree with you BUT, I have visited a number of ladies that just plain don't want a guy to go there!

But I will say the vast majority of ladies do like it licked!

And might I add it's the second favorite thing I like to do with my mouth!:P

On 10/26/2014, 6:35:44, guyinaurora said:

636x460design_01.jpg

If DATY isnt allowed , ..........next  , homework pays off, I was lucky to get a few pointers from a good Lesbian friend 

i thank her all the time lol. 

Edited by maxvicious1
because i can

On 10/26/2014, 6:35:44, guyinaurora said:

Yes and Yes!

It's a must for me! I love it and pride myself on being good at it!

9 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Jez, I hate to disagree with you BUT, I have visited a number of ladies that just plain don't want a guy to go there!

But I will say the vast majority of ladies do like it licked!

And might I add it's the second favorite thing I like to do with my mouth!:P

Ive met a few civilIan ladies who also did not care for DATY...

For the pros, maybe it is to limit Intimacy?

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2014‎ ‎10‎:‎08‎:‎02‎, MAG said:

Except the hairy ones.

Wrong again, MAG, I just love dining on a good furburger.  Besides, if you are doing it right you are so deep into the lips that you really can't tell if it is hairy or shaved.  Besides, a sweet, soft, au-natural, muff is so much better than a "shaved" pussy that is on day two or three.  Dang things rip your cheeks up something fierce and cause much conversation when you return to the office.

Frankly, I wish this whole "shave it all" trend would just go away.  Besides the added comfort, I like to see if she is a natural redhead (or blonde, or brunette, or whatever).

Go for it ladies, girl power, grow it out!

None of the ladies like this!  Not sure why you are asking this question.  ;-)

On 10/26/2014, 9:29:27, crazyb said:

I love to lick a great pussy. I think every pussy needs licked

I agree - a most worthy cause to which I am willing to dedicate all of my time and energy to helping to achieve!!

I definitely enjoy it. As for the ladies some allow it and others don't. Reviews can help determine who doesn't allow it.

23 hours ago, MoneyTeam said:

What about the booty...?  😂😛

I love licking the clean booty!!! :P

16 minutes ago, mj76 said:

I definitely enjoy it. As for the ladies some allow it and others don't. Reviews can help determine who doesn't allow it.

Only time I haven't allowed it is when I personally felt like my pH levels were off that day. I didn't say NO, I just kept things going in a different direction.

I enjoy it and 5 years of hobbying have helped me hone my skills pretty well. Have only met one provider that didn't want it, but she did want DATO, which was clean and tasty. That's what I love about you ladies - you are each unique and fun and different in your own ways. Big and small, short and tall, I love you all!

3 hours ago, Justina Carter said:

Only time I haven't allowed it is when I personally felt like my pH levels were off that day. I didn't say NO, I just kept things going in a different direction.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer the no.  Once I was trying to venture and she was doing the redirection.  I picked up on that so I stopped trying, but I would have preferred the honest verbal communication.  Especially since now when I see her again, I don't know if she just wasn't feeling it that day, or if it's not something she cares for at all.

6 hours ago, Justina Carter said:

I love licking the clean booty!!! :P

Justina Carter you're awesome!  (;

On 10/27/2014, 3:49:03, redrocks said:

Yep, eating pussy...and even better, being GOOD at it...is something I pride myself in. I will NOT see a provider if DATY isn't on the menu. I enjoy it that much.

I LOVE that moment when the provider goes from "let me fake like im enjoying this" to "WHOLLY COW THIS GUY KNOWS HOW TO GIVE ORAL." That moment, and it happens just about EVERY TIME, is how my "really good" sessions seem to start. Like em' well, and they turn into VERY grateful, thankful, happy women:)

Keep on lickin, guys!

I keep coming back to this post. It's kinda like the survey on who's an above-average driver. Something like 99% of the respondents say they are (okay, I'm just making up the percentage, but it's something close to that). I think we'd get the same percentages in a survey about DATY. Except my response would be true. Of course, I'm very delusional. Please don't ruin it for me.