Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KellyKiss

Whats your fetish?

77 posts in this topic

I am not into foot fetish . I was told that the preference is for sweaty feet after wearing old shoes.

Is this true ?

No thanks, but to each his own, clean, odor free and sexy is what I like. :D

there are no rules to your personal fetish. Some guy like clean feet and others don't foot fetish does not imply funky.

Fisting, double fisting, [snip] play, race play, the list goes on and on. Of course, between consenting adults only. ;)

Edited by The Oxymoron
forbidden topic

Fisting, double fisting, [snip] play, race play, the list goes on and on. Of course, between consenting adults only. ;)

Well my fetish/fantasy would be to tie 2big up, make him submit and spank his ass and ...etc. etc.

Edited by The Oxymoron

I like the way fabric drapes and highlights the female body.

I enjoy giving oral and can do it for hours at a time.

Spanking, Domme, water sports, humiliation, toys for boys? Inquiring minds want to know

Hmmm....what are yours?

Things I've not tried but often think about definitely tie & tease (giving) and possibly Greek (again, "giving.") But only with someone who truly enjoys it not just tolerates it.

I like the way fabric drapes and highlights the female body.

I enjoy giving oral and can do it for hours at a time.

Whatcha doin tomorrow????;)

...and sticking my tongue up a woman's ass. Yeah, judge me all you want but I won't lie, I love to tongue fuck a cute puckered little starfish. In fact, love isn't the right word. :D

Preach on, brother!

I'm an ass man...absolutely obsessed. Tight, toned, spinner asses. Smack it, bite it, squeeeeeeeze it. I can't get enough.

Certain scents make me feel a way that I don't think would be appropriate to describe on here :o I don't know if that is a fetish.

Wish I met more with a foot fetish. Is there a site where I can?

Certain scents make me feel a way that I don't think would be appropriate to describe on here :o I don't know if that is a fetish.

Wish I met more with a foot fetish. Is there a site where I can?

Please do ....I promise I will not touch myself while reading it lol.

At least...what are the scents...Lavender turn me on .Chanel No 5 too.

I am so vanilla it's not even funny. Never been super experimental.

Is this sarcasm? :confused:

personally, BUKAKE!

but i enjoy when someone comes to me with a leg fetish. its just so damn cute watching their tiny little body caress my gargantuan stumps.

and my favorite fetish session was with a fella from up north who LOVED diapers. we pissed ourselves for hours, chugging coronas and listening to lynyrd skynyrd. arguably one of the best times of my life in general. feeling the warmth run into our britches... oh god. TITS.

personally, BUKAKE!

but i enjoy when someone comes to me with a leg fetish. its just so damn cute watching their tiny little body caress my gargantuan stumps.

and my favorite fetish session was with a fella from up north who LOVED diapers. we pissed ourselves for hours, chugging coronas and listening to lynyrd skynyrd. arguably one of the best times of my life in general. feeling the warmth run into our britches... oh god. TITS.

This makes me so happy.

My favorite is also leg fetish but I love to be scissored to no mercy by womens legs and be humiliated as I am trapped in them and forced to do things.

Seeing your legs in stockings and tasting them...both every inch. Pumps are a must with a shaved pubic area to taste. 69 and then feverish sex in several positions with LFK..

Flannel nightgowns and fuzzy pink slippers. Flip the nightgown over their head and fuzzy slippers in the air. Going to town while gettin' down. Woo Hoo!!!

The Wise Old Owl

I'm an old coot,

who doesn't give a hoot...

Ass worship, rimming, face sitting (my face, her ass). I've had my ass licked a time or two and it was pretty cool, but in this way I'm mainly a giver. Bottom (lol) line, a tall brunette with big tits and pretty feet who will sit on my face, and I'm a happy man.

Will probably catch hell for this, but I love a woman that smokes. Something about seeing a woman smoke is just exciting to me and huge turn on. Also have a thing for squirters. If you do both expect a qucik call from me.