Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KellyKiss

Whats your fetish?

77 posts in this topic

Spanking, Domme, water sports, humiliation, toys for boys? Inquiring minds want to know

Like I'm going to reveal this to the board? But yes, I'm an oral freak as well. My mouth + your tits/pussy/mouth = good times. Not an ass man, though.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so sex in public places, but bondage activities are a close second....;)

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so sex in public places, but bondage activities are a close second....;)

I love sex in public too, so sexxxxxy!

2Big caught me off guard too Oxy, but I'm sure he means he is supplying the sport part. I'm sure there is someone to fulfill that one. lol

2Big caught me off guard too Oxy, but I'm sure he means he is supplying the sport part.

Where did I say this?:cool:

My tongue + your butt = happy me!

Would this be before or after I had that stale Indian curry?:cool:

Don't make me dig up my "Having a bad butt day?" post! ;)

I just threw up in my mouth. :(

I am a nose man! Yes odd I know, but there is nothing like a strong nose pulling together a pretty face that gets my blood boiling. Take...

Lea Michelle

lea_michele_posing_profile_nos.jpg

Cheryl Cole

tumblr_m8xlnsxt5d1qm03suo1_500.jpg

Maria Callas

0518_7323.jpg

Barbara Streisand

o-BARBRA-STREISAND-HOUSE-facebook.jpg

Kate Middleton

Kate-Middleton-wears-tiara.jpg

I have many more examples, but you get the gist. My favorite are Italian noses, but too many celebs have had plastic surgery for me to find a proper one. Proper Jewish noses are also fun, but you know what they say about every Jewish girl's bat mitzvah present...

Public or a little dangerous public. The oral thing as well. Yikes its good. both g and r

Life is too short to only have one. I love toys, squirting, rimming (giving and receiving), greek (giving and receiving from a woman), prostate play, being deep throated, BDSM. It just depends on the mood and the person.

rope play, cock worship and anal. and discovering new ones all the time. I recently was turned on to pantyhose fetish. It was very hot!

2Big caught me off guard too Oxy, but I'm sure he means he is supplying the sport part.

Aw come on, don't spoil my fantasy with 2Big!! Seriously. :)

Toys for girls and foot fetish.

I am not into foot fetish . I was told that the preference is for sweaty feet after wearing old shoes.

Is this true ?

I have something about noses too , I would not call it fetish...Bo Derek and Candice Bergen and definitely NOT Barbara Streisand nose like somebody else mentioned.

I know they are not young anymore , more of Scandinavian nose .

bo-derek-10_i-G-54-5487-FVQKG00Z.jpg

Z

Someone recently asked me if there was anything I wouldn't do. I didn't have a good answer, never know if you like something until you try. My list is probably way too long but my favorites have to be submission, masochism and ANAL!!!!!!

I am not into foot fetish . I was told that the preference is for sweaty feet after wearing old shoes.

Is this true ?

No thanks, but to each his own, clean, odor free and sexy is what I like. :D