Sweet Hannah

Late Night or Early Morning?

39 posts in this topic

Is there a time of the day or night you wish someone was available? Is it ever too early or too late for her? Just wondering how popular late night and early morning dates are, and if it's worth it. <snip>

Edited by Kaduk
General in scope posting...

For me, mid day. Can't foresee an opportunity at the extreme ends.

I frequently ask for morning appointment, 8 or 9 at the earliest. A couple of times that is been too early for the lady and I have to schedule for later or was unable to schedule. I rarely schedule late appointments.

I'm all over the place on this one. There's times that I'd like to see a lady early around 9am. Most of the time 5p is ideal. Some other instances late is great too - around 11p.

So, my answer is - my schedule moves around so it just depends in the particular day.

I just booked an 8 am "4 hands" body glide session. That's a first for me in two ways. First, 8 am. Second, can't wait to see how a body glide with two girls is going to work. Certain to be awesome though.

Sounds like a lot of fun and something that would wake you up for sure. I am curious on how it is going to go. Please feel free to share, well at least with me. LOL. Always wondered if what they do is something learned or something they're trained in. Massages always seemed interesting

Easy answer, some of my hardest hard on has awoken me up in the early morning hours. Hence the acronym EMHO. If I had a list on what I miss about when I was married, this will be in the top five. Waking up to hard on and rolling over to get my swerve on and spooning the Ex.

This reminds me a little story. A few weeks back I was texting a friend staying in room # 3*2. I quote my text to her @ 4:43 AM and I quote “Nothing is better than a early morning f*ck” and our texting ended at @ 4:54 AM. The ironing of things I found myself an hour later in room # 3*1 with another friend ball deep getting my swerve on. I’m such a slut.

:P

That is a funny story Mackonit. Sounds like someone definitely missed out on some good action. I wish I could spank her. haha

Early morning... I'm usually up at about 4:30/5:00 AM. Earlier is better!!! Plus, she's usually fresher at that hour.

I like late night because I've got so much to take care of that finally when I'm done it's late.

Early morning... I'm usually up at about 4:30/5:00 AM. Earlier is better!!! Plus, she's usually fresher at that hour.

I'm in the gym around 5am and I haven't brushed my teeth just yet.

You turned on now? ;) LOL

Is it considered a fetish if he brushes them for you? :D

When I have a girlfriend, I like to give it to her good and hard while she's half asleep on a lazy Saturday morning.

Lol now that is funny!

Early morning? Oh hell no! I need my beauty sleep. Something I won't give up is my gym time 7am-9am almost six days a week hitting the gym hardcore. This is my private time to myself. No money is worth it to me.

Well actually wait... early am is not an option for me, unless your fun, and packing big dick, and ready to throw down for triple XXX smack down....

50e6646c9fac2921d78408c73956ff48.jpg

resize.php?name=LzM3OC9XaG9ldmVyLXdva2UtbWUtdXAtaXMtZ29pbmctdG8tZGllLTUwMjEyN2Y5NjliMmIuanBn&w=550&h=9999&extension=.jpg

When I have a girlfriend, I like to give it to her good and hard while she's half asleep on a lazy Saturday morning.

I like that Saturday and any of the other 6 days!:P

<snip>

Edited by The Oxymoron
specifics.... advertising

Most of my opportunities are fairly late at night. If it's an outcall to my house, I do it after dark because the nosy neighbors are pretty old and are probably in bed by 9. The last thing I want is for them to see a girl half my age get dropped off by her "driver" and strut to my door in high heels ... some girls are not discreet.

I've always wanted the early morning option, but in fact it hasn't happened often.

Incalls during the day can happen, but then I have to sneak away from work so it's not always possible.

Well - if we were in spin class and you were in front - YES! Gets the blood going faster! A while ago - a lady offered ameet her at the gym session! And then other activities afterwards!! Well - an awesome session! Ended up at the gym - breakfast - shower and more exercise and another shower! WOW! I need more of those sessions! Though 6AM was tough - and I was really wired on coffee!

Also had sessions in the evening - went to yoga classes with someone - the view wasn't bad and afterwards was even better!

Super fun - think about making things exciting!!

Is there a time of the day or night you wish someone was available? Is it ever too early or too late for her? Just wondering how popular late night and early morning dates are, and if it's worth it. <snip>

Actuallu, I PREFER neither early morning nor late nights. Ideally, late mornings, 9am to 11am, or early afternoons, 2pm to 4pm, are the times I find most appropriate for an encounter. Not quite early in the morning, or late at night. Strangely, I have difficulty finding a provider willing to accommodate my schedule. They must be busy with some other pursuits at those times...

BD5671

50e6646c9fac2921d78408c73956ff48.jpg

resize.php?name=LzM3OC9XaG9ldmVyLXdva2UtbWUtdXAtaXMtZ29pbmctdG8tZGllLTUwMjEyN2Y5NjliMmIuanBn&w=550&h=9999&extension=.jpg

I can confirm: Nikki really does look like a cross between these two pics if you see her around 9am and you can't stop talking. Thank goodness she has her own high-tech coffee maker!!! :D

* HUGS & KISSES *

I can confirm: Nikki really does look like a cross between these two pics if you see her around 9am and you can't stop talking. Thank goodness she has her own high-tech coffee maker!!! :D

* HUGS & KISSES *

OMG, you remember that. Perfect example why no body seeing me early AM.

There have only been few exceptions to this rule. Gotta love friends, Hugs & Kisses right back. Thank god for coffee. Meow:p

Has this changed for you? I feel now that I'm 30 I am more of a day person. 

Early morning is a plus for me! 

There is nothing like fucking a morning wood!

💋

Early morning for me. It is much easier to explain going to work early rather than staying late at the office.

With a wife/girlfriend any time is a good time.  With a sporting companion, nothing beats a nooner.  Whatever the time, I like to be first gentleman of the day.

Anytime is good for me I just don't want to drive before or after in rush hour traffic 

21 hours ago, Badboy said:

With a wife/girlfriend any time is a good time.  With a sporting companion, nothing beats a nooner.  Whatever the time, I like to be first gentleman of the day.

I prefer nooners more than morning and late nights.