Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackthorn

Northern Florida

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a good site locating ladies in northern florida besides p411 and backpage?

I have been told that EROS is active in that area, and more reliable than some other locales where it has a bad rep. I don't have any first hand experience though. You might try looking on TER as well. good luck!

xo,

HoLLy

If your going to be in the beach communities, stay away from anyone who seems to be SWing - saw a sidewalk sting net several folks while people watching in the San Destin area a few months back, while visiting the area....

Just in case you get distracted/enticed while driving in the area....

FuriousInch is correct. I have been a member of indepententgirls.com for about seven years. They are the best site for Florida, of all of them. I don't think they offer much in the way of advertisement for north florida, but south florida is covered. Their reviews are very good and the moderators and long time members will call out any transgressions. The providers have their own section of the site where they keep white lists and black lists. top notch resource.

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know what the best Florida sites are on the west coast of Florida now, like around Tampa Bay area? I checked into FuriousInch's suggestion independentgirls.com and it looks like just a Miami site.
Also wondering about the Dallas area - ECCIE, perhaps?

ECCIE for Dallas

Bigdoggie.net used to be the site for Tampa, etc. 

Unfortunately, it looks like a lot of the international sites have dropped all US listings, presumably due to the censorship laws recently passed in the US. And almost all US based sites, as well.