Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pauliane

"A Body to Below You Away! Call Now!!" Does Bad Grammar Affect Your Decision To Call

59 posts in this topic

"A Body to Below You Away! Call Now!!" Does Bad Grammar Affect Your Decision To Call

[snip - no advertising]

Does a provider's grammar affect your decision to call (or do you ignore everything except the picture?)

479a9019905f00a479fa57b667caee60.jpg

3144d1383685388-white-house-down-blu-ray-review-grammar_police.jpg

grammar.png

Edited by The Oxymoron
link to provider ad is considered advertising

YES!

Grammar, spelling, etc. are an indication of intelligence and education. The saying, "Stipid is as stupid does " works both ways. If a person presents themselves as stupid, what other stupid acts are they likely to commit? Arrive at your outcall looking like a hooker? Unsafe practices with either sex or {forbidden topic}?

YES!

Grammar, spelling, etc. are an indication of intelligence and education. The saying, "Stipid is as stupid does " works both ways. If a person presents themselves as stupid, what other stupid acts are they likely to commit? Arrive at your outcall looking like a hooker? Unsafe practices with either sex or {forbidden topic}?

Agreed. I'm surprised there haven't been more responses along this line.

Now I'm waiting for the inevitable "you don't have to be able to spell to suck dick" post from our tough-guy-wannabe trolls around here.

You don't have to be able to spell to succeed to able to suck seed in the biz. If the add is just complete horse cock then Im probable not going to sit on it. If the add doesn't look ghetto then I'm not going to write it off. Only because if I wrote bad grammar off myself I'd be a huge hypocrite.

What is about if she is Ukrainian beauty and English is her second language.

Hi. I'm new here (or should I say "new hear"). Good topic.

The bad grammar can be amusing and I can be very picky. As an extreme example, it's amusing to see "discreet" and "discrete" used interchangeably -- and it's wrong about half the time.

OTOH, women with writing problems can be warm and sexy in person and those with perfect ads can sometimes be haughty. Writing skills just reflect the affluence of the home environment in which they were raised. So I would say that grammar does *not* affect ( or should I say "effect") my decision to call.;)

[snip - no advertising]

Does a provider's grammar affect your decision to call (or do you ignore everything except the picture?)

479a9019905f00a479fa57b667caee60.jpg

3144d1383685388-white-house-down-blu-ray-review-grammar_police.jpg

grammar.png

AWESOME, just AWESOME! Clearly some people do not know the difference, and if I were a guy I would pass on a lady who didn't know the difference.

You don't have to be able to spell to succeed to able to suck seed in the biz. If the add is just complete horse cock then Im probable not going to sit on it. If the add doesn't look ghetto then I'm not going to write it off. Only because if I wrote bad grammar off myself I'd be a huge hypocrite.

Ad******* :P

I find many of the BP posts - and some EB as well - hilarious. My favorite a few years back was a "super bowel special". :eek:

That said, there can be and frequently is a major difference between stupid and just poorly educated - whether from lack of opportunity of lack of interest. I prefer longer sessions and extended spans taken up by intelligent conversation. One of my favorites had horrible written grammar skills but was none-the-less quite intelligent and entertaining to talk with - and the skills of the trade were off the charts. So no, not necessarily. But if it reads like a pimp or like true stupidity (but I repeat myself) I pass.

In the given example she could have been a victim of auto correct. My grammar skills are ok, but I am often embarrassed by some of my posts when I read them after posting.

Agreed. I'm surprised there haven't been more responses along this line.

Now I'm waiting for the inevitable "you don't have to be able to spell to suck dick" post from our tough-guy-wannabe trolls around here.

Sounds like something you would say! Did you graduate from wannabe to full time troll?

It's an inevitable statement because it's true. You don't have to be able to spell to suck dick. There is a lot of evidence to support that what is really valued around here isn't grammar and spelling skills.

Your ability to communicate verbally is far more important than understanding the syntax of the written sentence. Does poor grammar drive me crazy? Of course it does but it's really more of an annoyance than a deal breaker.

I don't think there is a correlation between a girl's grammar/editing skills and her ability to show a guy a good time. Although the atypical case--where the ad is a total sh*t show--may indicate a larger problem, and one I might avoid.

Does Bad Grammar Affect Your Decision To Call

No. Not at all.

There are wonderful people with horrible writing skills, and unpleasant people with great skills.

I'd prefer the former. :)

i usually shy away from ladies that have obvious grammatical mistakes in adds. i say usually because I'm far from perfect. but i will not see a lady who answers the phone "yea what up", or "hi baby"! i generally book longer dates. so i feel as though this lady may not be the best match for me.

Writing skills just reflect the affluence of the home environment in which they were raised.

Complete fallacy. A closer connection is the importance the adults in the home place upon learning, behavior and hard work. None of that has squat to do with affluence. Perhaps a minor connection to the affluence of the school district, but even that is minor by comparison.

^^^you can go in circles taking about causation vs correlation -- but yeah I basically agree with you.

Grammar can definitely affect my decision to call or not. I can forgive a few mistakes but if the ad looks ghetto or looks like they didn't graduate high school I won't call. I just feel like the less educated they are there is more potential for drama.

I would have to say it does go into my decision making somewhat. Not as much as it used to since I have found I'm really bad at grammar myself. Also the advent of posting ads with cell phones can really screw things up inadvertently. I try to take the whole ad into account and especially look at what person it was written in. If it's third person I try and avoid because to me it feels pimpish. If it's first person with some errors and sounds kind of like English I'm okay with it. Things I do hate though is when an ad is written in text speak and I will steer clear of those because they just feel immature.

Let me get this straight: you guys would turn down a hot 20-something stripper because she didn't win the spelling bee?:cool:

Grammar can definitely affect my decision to call or not. I can forgive a few mistakes but if the ad looks ghetto or looks like they didn't graduate high school I won't call. I just feel like the less educated they are there is more potential for drama.

Lol.

More grammatical howlers in this post than in a Hollywood zombie flick.:cool:

For a WBTYM quickie, a cute warm hole will do. But I'm usually looking for someone with something between her ears other than my dick.

I get guys who spell my name "Justine".

I usually respond back with "~JustinA" to make it a visual. But what I really want to say:

"~JustinA - The lack of -A- means you aren't getting any of this ASS"

Now serving caller # ....

Edited by Justina Carter
xoxo

Let me get this straight: you guys would turn down a hot 20-something stripper because she didn't win the spelling bee?:cool:

Don't you mean spelling be?

Don't you hate fat fingers and those tiny little buttons on a phone? :(

Phones still have buttons?

I don't think there is a correlation between a girl's grammar/editing skills and her ability to show a guy a good time.

Agreed

AWESOME, just AWESOME! Clearly some people do not know the difference, and if I were a guy I would pass on a lady who didn't know the difference.

English is not my first language. I am clearly guilty as charged on this. In fact I now speak several different languages.(Russian, French, German, British, English, and now I am learning a 6th language spanish. So While one person is not great at spelling, can bring many joys to having a good time. I am living proof of this!

This hasn't effect me in slightest. If it has, surely hasn't been noticed.

It not just grammar, but also spelling, the type face, the messy room in the background of the photos, etc all are a reflection of the product.

It doesn't matter what the product or service is, it is still marketing. If the ad is to glitzy, it can come off as immature but to professional it might appear cold. The add needs to connect with the buyer and small things can be off-putting. Buyers might not even know why they pass on the add, but something didn't connect with them. It could be something as simple as a misspelled word or the pill of laundry in the photo.

Grammar effects the way I look at a product or service.

Complete fallacy. A closer connection is the importance the adults in the home place upon learning, behavior and hard work. None of that has squat to do with affluence. Perhaps a minor connection to the affluence of the school district, but even that is minor by comparison.

Sorry, Mr. Owl, but it's not a complete fallacy. Like it or not, wealth usually adds up to greater importance placed on education. Find the poorest areas and you'll find the lowest test scores. Therefore, if a lady has bad grammar, she is probably from a lower socio-economic status, and that might make a difference to some guys. It does to me.