Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EuropeanMonger

8 posts in this topic

Looking back at my reviews, I've put in "tipping" if, made up example, "sure, you can get another pop if you tip me" (ie. basics were taken care of, cherry on top for tip), while "up-selling" I've used for "you want a bj, that's an extra $, DATY is extra too".

If tipping tipping, do what others do, put a blurb in the review "the extra over advertised rate was a tip I left voluntarily".

Looking back at my reviews, I've put in "tipping" if, made up example, "sure, you can get another pop if you tip me" (ie. basics were taken care of, cherry on top for tip), while "up-selling" I've used for "you want a bj, that's an extra $, DATY is extra too".

If tipping tipping, do what others do, put a blurb in the review "the extra over advertised rate was a tip I left voluntarily".

^^^This

I've always understood that field in the review forms to have a less-than-ideal connotation - that's why it also contains up-selling.

It is an ambiguous field but most reviewers uae it to indicate the hooker was trying to upsale the experience. Though a large percentage of johns use it to indicate that they tipped for exceptional service. If you select tipping you should explain it in the narrative.

It is an ambiguous field but most reviewers uae it to indicate the hooker was trying to upsale the experience. Though a large percentage of johns use it to indicate that they tipped for exceptional service. If you select tipping you should explain it in the narrative.

Thanks, I often wondered about this too. I usually tip, without being asked. So, I will do as you suggest going forward.

I will use the "tipping" field to indicate when I voluntarily left a gratuity which increased the "total paid" field above "advertised rate". This would be for extraordinary service or extended time.

I will use the "upselling" field when additional funds are requested for basic services (FS or BJ). I do not consider it upselling when I request extra services, like greek or extended (greater than cross town) travel.

It's mostly an attitude thing - tips should not be requested by the provider.

If I am paying for her "time", and what ever happens between adults happen. Then if she asks for more $ during our time, that is an up-sell.

Tipping and upselling should have different boxes to check To me, there is a obvious distinction. If I remember correctly, I have tipped every lady I have been with in 4 years. That would be somewhere around 50. I have never had a lady upsell me. I upsold myself a few times by extending the time of the session.

Personally, I do not see the problem with upselling if it is done in a civil manner. The restaurant industry, among others teach their employees to upsell. That is how they increase their profits for specials.

My only beef would be if we agreed on X for services for A dollars. Before the session gets too far the lady states she will not do X without more dollars to perform Y services. That is definitely upselling.

All the ladies I know are too classy for that.