Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bd5671

Three Strikes, I'm out!

25 posts in this topic

Recently, I have had three rather disappointing experiences with some ladies here in the Denver area. I should know better than to expect too much from anyone I find on BP, but each of these girls had reviews, some good, some not so good. As I am aware, my experiences may have varied from the previous reviewers, but I was sorely diaappointed with each experience. As I do not review on TOB, and would not, so as not to embarass or defame any of the ladies who are reviewed here or advertise here. Each of these experiences were brief, and the results very disproportionate to the amount spent.

I have resigned myself to the belief that I should seek quality reviews ahead of time, over the physical attributes of the ladies I see. I was hoping for an average or even very good experience, and was disappointed each time, as it wasn't even close to average. I seek a GFE experience or something close, and end up with 3G each time. I think I will take a break from seeing the ladies for a while, and see IF my luck improves.

Live and learn.

BD5671

Whats that saying.....all that glitters is not gold

Sorry to hear that you didn't find what you were looking for.

I have resigned myself to the belief that I should seek quality reviews ahead of time

Ya think?

I seek a GFE experience or something close, and end up with 3G each time.

That's because you're using BP.

I think I will take a break from seeing the ladies for a while, and see IF my luck improves.

How are you going to know if your luck is improving, if you're on a break?

Live and learn.

Apparently not. :cool:

There should be plenty of ASP's on this board who have your "desired physical attributes" AND good reviews. You may have to pay more, but would you rather have one expensive great experience, or several less expensive disappointing experiences?

After a while in the hobby, I realized that the best times are not necessarily with those that have the best looks. I now look for a well reviewed and experienced lady that appears to be comfortable with her body and focused on pleasing her partner as well as having a good time herself. Yes, I would much rather spend my time and $ with an older lady that may not be the young inexperienced spinner, but a lady that knows her ways around a man, as well as herself.

My advice - don't quit, just change your tactics to ladies that are experienced, both young and mature. Relax and enjoy yourself and the wonderful ladies of Colorado! And stay off BP. In the hobby, as is tru in most of life, you get what you pay for.

In all fairness to those ladies, one was about 40, one was in her late 30's, one was in her early 30's. One was a little experienced, one was very experienced, and the other one I couldn't tell her experience level. Of the three, I felt more relaxed with the oldest one at her incall. I also felt a little apprehensive with the one in her late 30's. For an outcall at a nice hotel, as she seemed very nervous. The last young lady seemed to be in a hurry, and it wasn't me, I think. She seemed a bit too professional, and worked it like a job. If there was a rating of 2G, (Get it over, & get out) she'd be the poster child. Not a pleasant experience...

If you disagree with the reviews you read, you should write your own to set the record straight - from your point of view.

If you disagree with the reviews you read, you should write your own to set the record straight - from your point of view.

^^This. You seem to have some moral objection to writing reviews because you don't want to "defame" anyone. Yet you are willing to read others' reviews. How about you write informative, fact-based reviews? That way, no worries about defamation, or whatever.

The TOB review feature is an invaluable tool. I have only been disappointed once in the past 8 years, and I think that lady was just having a terrible day is all.

3 tries? Sure it was them and not you?

Looking for the common denominator, eh? Just what I was thinking.

Looking for the common denominator, eh? Just what I was thinking.

Writing a review is a personal choice. And one I choose not to do. I do not wish to write them, and do not consider myself a good reviewer of others. Instead I choose to hear others opinions, and take or disregard their advice. I prefer to remain anonymous here, as you see I do not name the ladies I see. Privacy is a personal matter, I do not wish to share with others.

Writing a review is a personal choice. And one I choose not to do. I do not wish to write them, and do not consider myself a good reviewer of others. Instead I choose to hear others opinions, and take or disregard their advice. I prefer to remain anonymous here, as you see I do not name the ladies I see. Privacy is a personal matter, I do not wish to share with others.

Ok, I'm glad you benefit from our reviews. Your essentially taking and not giving back to the community. Sorry but you really don't belong here.

Reconsider the review policy or go away until you do.

Ok, I'm glad you benefit from our reviews. Your essentially taking and not giving back to the community. Sorry but you really don't belong here.

Reconsider the review policy or go away until you do.

I'm sorry that you consider my reluctance to write reviews here a personal affront. I know of no stated obligation to write reviews or even post anything about my experiences on this board. Mtnman, please remember that reviews are submitted "voluntarily" and are "subjective" in the writer's opinion only. I will not be shamed or goated into writing a review of my personal experiences, solely for your reading pleasure. I have explained my reluctance to write reviews, and will not be swayed. I owe no one an opinion and ask for nothing in return. Most of the people I have met here, conversed with here, or am aware who post here or read the posts here, are nice people without agendas. My opinions are mine alone, as are my experiences. Well enough left alone, I think...

BD5671

Well enough left alone, I think...

BD5671

Except that you're not leaving it alone. You say you "owe no one your opinion", yet you didn't hesitate to share your opinion about 3 girls you were disappointed with, yet won't submit reviews for.

You stated that you are done, but you keep coming back to check on the status of your post, which seems more and more like an attention-getting maneuver on your part.

If you don't trust the reviews, won't post any reviews, and have had only bad experiences, then he's right, you don't belong here. Given your attitude, I'm not surprised things haven't worked out for you.

Don't let the door hit you....

As I am making no headway here, and am subject to the jaded opinions and rantings of other members here, I think I will refrain from posting anything on this board. I seek no attention or justification for the things I say or do. Obviously, some of the ladies and gentlemen here do not seek viewpoints other than their own, or enterain alternate views from other commenters. I am sorry, but I don't care to be subjected to your tauntings or the debilitating expressions of your opinions.

Mr. Moderator, you may now consider me one of the "silent" majority...

As I am making no headway here, and am subject to the jaded opinions and rantings of other members here, I think I will refrain from posting anything on this board. I seek no attention or justification for the things I say or do. Obviously, some of the ladies and gentlemen here do not seek viewpoints other than their own, or enterain alternate views from other commenters. I am sorry, but I don't care to be subjected to your tauntings or the debilitating expressions of your opinions.

Silence is golden.

The review board is separate from the discussion board so why does writing reviews have anything to do with posting a topic for discussion?

Way back when I got started (remember Decadent City) I also had a number of experiences that were "less than fulfilling". I was following reviews on DC especially one specific reviewer who was extremely active and wrote interesting reviews. I was about to put this hobby aside entirely when I visited one provider who was not from this area but had good reviews from a number of sources in her home area.

She knocked my socks off.

After a lot of internal discussion I realized (doh!) that reviews are highly subjective and this other poster and I had dramatically different tastes. I also discovered that much of what I needed in a review was what was NOT being said.

Since then I check reviews from a variety of sources but focus on what they don't say. I've had one or two misses but lots and lots of positive experiences.

Having said all that... if you are using BP as a source then you are rolling the dice. You might want to rethink that strategy as well.

FWIW

Vic

After a while in the hobby, I realized that the best times are not necessarily with those that have the best looks. I now look for a well reviewed and experienced lady that appears to be comfortable with her body and focused on pleasing her partner as well as having a good time herself.

I have to agree. While a young, tight body may get your engines warmed up, a well reviewed and experienced lady might be the one to finish the job at hand (so to speak).

From an old song,

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

Never make a pretty women your (ATF provider)

Go for my personal point of view

Get an ugly girl to (sleep with) you

3 tries? Sure it was them and not you?

Oh thank you, thank you SP, for saying what I was thinking also. Time and time again, some guys just think there is some magical thing that just happens -irregardless to what they themselves have chosen. It takes two people actively participating in this dance.

This is not to say the Jeep loving writer of this thread is guilty of this. It is just a observation.....

Your just going to give up!!' You haven't even received too much flack. Ok dude I ll tell Boink to put you down in his book of silent majority aka book of no one cares. Or just maybe you can give it one more try ;)...... That was suppose to inspire you.

So you're gonna take your ball and go home? Suck it up! Do your due diligence, show up clean and smelling decent and have a good time. You don't mention the length of sessions but IMO if you're looking for GFE don't be in a rush...

OP is bluffing. It's like the guy who quits smoking 1,000 times.

You're Exactly Correct, IMHO!!