Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourmyfavoriteASP

The Tease

4 posts in this topic

How do I go about requesting a tease? I want to try a NEW ASP. I want more teasing before the pleasing. How do I ask that without going into details. I tried a few times and the girls requested I not contact them again.

Request the teasing when your clothes are off, you're on the bed, and the donation is on the night stand.

How do I go about requesting a tease? I want to try a NEW ASP. I want more teasing before the pleasing. How do I ask that without going into details. I tried a few times and the girls requested I not contact them again.

As pitbull said, wait until the session has started to make requests.

This does sound like an innocuous request, though. I can't imagine an ASP telling you to piss off just for something like this -- which is why I think there may be something wrong with the way you're asking.

Don't be too specific, and don't ask endless questions in the lead-up to making an appointment. Book, then pay, then tell her what you want. If you're doing it any other way, you're probably being viewed as a creep or a time-waster.

Everyone I've seen in the Denver area would accomodate that no problem. Ask when the session starts and you are making small talk or showering or ...